Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

German Chancellor Merkel Injured

Rate this topic

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has fractured her pelvis in a cross-country skiing accident and is walking with the help of crutches, forcing her to call off some foreign visits and official appointments, her spokesman said on Monday.

Merkel fell while skiing over the Christmas vacation. What she first thought was heavy bruising turned out to be a partial fracture, meaning she must take it easy for three weeks and work from home where possible, said her spokesman Steffen Seibert.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101311414

before:

Schumacher, the formula 1 guy, fell into coma:

Grenoble (France) (AFP) - Michael Schumacher remains in a "critical but stable" condition, his spokeswoman said Saturday, as French investigators hoped a helmet-mounted camera he was wearing at the moment of his ski accident could provide answers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/schumacher-still-39-critical-stable-39-condition-001548213--ski.html;_ylt=A2KJ3CTis8pSeSMAmZbQtDMD

What had these both people in common?

Both were involved with oppressing Bahraini people.

Schumacher ignored critics, taking part in Bahraini formula 1 race, despite its human rights abuses

and Merkel sent weapons to Saudi Arabia and Qatar, who take part in people's oppression.

What do they have in common? oppressing the people of Bahrain?

Seriously?

What about: 

Obama

Netanyahu

King Abdullah

King Hamad

Kissinger.... 

The list goes on and all those are fine. I don't wish to look at it like this.

Yes they perhaps all have same in common, on different levels though.

My topic was not the above mentioned people, I don't know why you came with other names?

I don't wish anything bad to them, Merkel and Schumacher, and wish them to get cured soon and get forgiven.

To just note, did they wish it upon the people of Bahrain, to not get tortured by their government?

If yes, why did they support such a cruel government or did not boycott it? Why if people have to face their lord one day support cruel dictatorships?

It baffles me how utterly worthless Germans are at skiing.

Yes, indeed. But to add, skiing is a very dangerous sports in itself.

Edited by Shiabro