Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Dajal - Illuminati?

Rate this topic

Sumerian

My first question - Is it true that us Shi'ites believe that the Dajal is an ideology or organization,unlike the one eyed man that our Sunni brothers believe in? And if it is true... is the Dajal the Illuminati? I think there is good enough evidence (One eyed symbol, rules the media) ...

I just want to see some opinions on this topic.

Thanks and Salam!

• Veteran Member

I think it's an ideology/ a system. I have a question about the one eyed symbol. I know that eye in the center of a diamond is the sign of dajjal. There was an article on yahoo that many singers make that sign with their hands etc. I have seen many muslims buying evil eyed beans and I even saw the symbol of eye on a religious website. So I guess the eye surrounded by a diamond is the sign of dajjal and if there's only an eye symbol, it's good? 

the truth is that the eye is just an....eye 

fearing the eye is like fearing a rock, God didnt give the eye or the rock any authority except to be what it is, a material object in that shape

so even if it is pasted and written everywhere it is no different to any other object worshiped in the past or propagated by whichever communities , such as the cross , its just a cross and has no divinity

even in our religion a symbol is just a symbol, and a name is just a name, but what is true is what is in a pure heart 

:Shias do not believe in the concept of the Dajjal , it is a :Sunni concept mixed with the Christian concepts of end times.

We believe in the concept of the :Sufyani (LA)

The Illuminati is a name created to spread disinformation by the conspiracy theorists as those in power do not call themselves such names.

The eye , the triangle , 666 , 3 towers , pyramids etc are all esoteric symbols that is used by certain people in the know to communicate to each other and to other entities (:Jinns )

They also use numerological sequences as this is also part of the their rituals to serve their God who is :Iblees.

This is also referred to as the old mystery school religion or astro-theology.

It is everywhere these days and it's practised by the high priests of society like the actors , singers and political leaders to serve their master.

It is used to mind control the masses which is working well.

the eye is the all seeing eye , the 3rd eye ,

the triangle is 3 sides that is 180' in total , 60 , 60 , 60 , 666.

they love 3 ,5 ,7 , 9 ,11 

9/11

3 towers fell 

3 degrees of free masons 

33rd  degree of free masonry 

:Karbala is located on the 33 ' parallel and so is every place of human sacrifice , all :Rasools (as) :Imams (as) and presidents of the US was born on the 33 ' parallel.

it's all in the symbolism , all messages are there for those that want to know .

but a warning from our beloved :Rassol (as) and :Imams (as) , keep away from such things .

ws

Edited by :Sami II

• Advanced Member

I don't think there is doubt that Dajjal is a system but remember dajjal means deceiver. this whole western system is designed to deceive us into loving this world and not thinking of the hereafter. YOLO

Many world leaders and sheikhs are deceivers so in turn they may also be called Dajjals.

• Advanced Member

Salams,

See, this is just exactly what I mean! Sometimes people can speak very authoritatively yet be completely wrong. This is not pointed at anyone in particular... but all of us as it is really wrong to make things up instead of following the Truth from Ahlu Bayt a.s.

The Prophet Mohamad said as part of a longer tradition:

"...O people! Allah the Mighty and Sublime did not send any prophet but that he warned his nation about Dajjal.  And Allah the Mighty and Sublime has kept him alive until your time.

When you fall in doubt about him you should remember that your Lord cannot be one-eyed.

Indeed Dajjal will be astride an ass and the distance between the two ears of the ass will be one mile.  He will be accompanied with Pradise and Hell and a mountain of bread and a stream f wter.

Most of his followers will be Jews, women and ignorant ones.  He will roam through the whole earth except for the Holy Kaaba in Mecca and the Prophet's Mosque in Medina..'

(The Promised Mahdi ~ Bihar al Anwar, Majlisi, prt II, Transl. Rizvi, 2012 translation, pg 95)

There's more hadith out there on this topic... go read and hear what we are told about this.

And if you have read other hadith you will see that we are told that if we are Shia, we should thank Allah for the first gift which is a legitimate birth.   See how little by little, the whole picture fits together.

• Advanced Member

I don't think there is doubt that Dajjal is a system but remember dajjal means deceiver. this whole western system is designed to deceive us into loving this world and not thinking of the hereafter. YOLO

Many world leaders and sheikhs are deceivers so in turn they may also be called Dajjals.

YOLO... such an annoying and idiotic outlook on life on general. I have noticed much of the youth behave this way as do a lot of young females.

I have had friends tell me about Dajjals. This thread is interesting.

• Advanced Member

It's an open secret that many evangelical Christians in North America (with some Catholics and Orthodox) know very well that the western governments are secretly controlled by the Illuminati. ;)

Actually I only learned that a few years back. My family is pretty sheltered so I guess we didn't really notice anyway. We're always kind of told keep to ourselves and concern ourselves with our own.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

Sarcastically, if the dajjal is a "system", then it would be the NSA. You know, the evilgelical :shaytan: run spooks.

It is as latifa wrote above, this is a person whom Allah(swt) will use to test those who said they believe after Hojjatallah has done his job.

Man can not imagine what evil is until the Dajjal comes.

• Advanced Member

And in my opinion, I'd say it is probably a combination of organisations but headed by one sort of ruler. But the fact that they influence people is obvious. It's through popular culture, I would say, in advertising above anything else. Consumers are usually the most easily influenced, tricked into thinking that they need things.

And in my opinion, I'd say it is probably a combination of organisations but headed by one sort of ruler. But the fact that they influence people is obvious. It's through popular culture, I would say, in advertising above anything else. Consumers are usually the most easily influenced, tricked into thinking that they need things.

S/A

Imam Mahdi's soul is in heaven and He will reach us physically insha'Allah and dajjal is chained by Allah on island he will also come physically, and Isa a.s is in heaven and He will also decend physically, according to sunnis. Allah knows best

S/A

Imam Mahdi's soul is in heaven and He will reach us physically insha'Allah and dajjal is chained by Allah on island he will also come physically, and Isa a.s is in heaven and He will also decend physically, according to sunnis. Allah knows best

So according to our Sunni brothers, will that Dajjal man lead an organization or an army? Or is there little knowledge about him?

:Shias do not believe in the concept of the Dajjal , it is a :Sunni concept mixed with the Christian concepts of end times.

We believe in the concept of the :Sufyani (LA)

The Illuminati is a name created to spread disinformation by the conspiracy theorists as those in power do not call themselves such names.

The eye , the triangle , 666 , 3 towers , pyramids etc are all esoteric symbols that is used by certain people in the know to communicate to each other and to other entities (:Jinns )

They also use numerological sequences as this is also part of the their rituals to serve their God who is :Iblees.

This is also referred to as the old mystery school religion or astro-theology.

It is everywhere these days and it's practised by the high priests of society like the actors , singers and political leaders to serve their master.

It is used to mind control the masses which is working well.

the eye is the all seeing eye , the 3rd eye ,

the triangle is 3 sides that is 180' in total , 60 , 60 , 60 , 666.

they love 3 ,5 ,7 , 9 ,11 

9/11

3 towers fell 

3 degrees of free masons 

33rd  degree of free masonry 

:Karbala is located on the 33 ' parallel and so is every place of human sacrifice , all :Rasools (as) :Imams (as) and presidents of the US was born on the 33 ' parallel.

it's all in the symbolism , all messages are there for those that want to know .

but a warning from our beloved :Rassol (as) and :Imams (as) , keep away from such things .

ws

Actually we do but it's not 100%... Syed Baqer al Sadr said that and it is also quoted in Bihar al Anqar. Baqer al Sadr said that it is a Western Ideology and can be controlled by a man.

^brother, dajjal will lead organization and army both, as he will be katheer fitna that never comed on earth before, if you take a particular system as dajjal so it has already reached Makkah and Madina isn't it ! Whereas Hadiths mentioned that he can't enter these 2 holy places. So he will also come physically by leave of Allah and it will be the test for muslims from Allah, and as Imam Jafar R.a said there is a amal to know dajjal and Imam Mahdi R.a, both will perform raj'ah by making death alive, Imam Mahdi will do that by help of Allah and dajjal will make inter the jinn in dead body and will make dead alive by this trick to fool people, so Imam Jafar R.a said believers at that time should recite ayat al kursih to deminish trick of dajjal, by reciting jinns will leave the dead body this will be difference. One should also memorize 1st ten and last ten ayahs of surah al kahaf to be safe from fitna of dajjal or atleast 1st three ayahs of surah.

Jazak Allah.

Edited by Ibn Hashmi