Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Al-Maghribi

Yasir Al Habib Refuted On 9:40

Rate this topic

Some people seem to think that a 'refutation' means that the reply is a correct or solid one; not necessarily though. Anyone can do a 'refutation' to anything. Now I haven't seen the whole video, but clearly my friend, if you're going to base your faith on this method then you should really ask yourself if you are sincere to seek that Haqq.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Lol^.

Habibi, can I ask you a question? Who killed Ammar Ibn Yassir?

(wasalam)

Yes one of the popular pre-made questions which the shia like to throw around as an red herring. :lol: 

Abu ghadiya killed him. 

Habibi can i ask you a question? Which of your infallible all knowing, free from mistake imams married a nasibiya as his wife?

Lets have a fun game of 21questions

Nuh (as) and Lut(as) married verry bad women does that mean they were no prophets? I seriously like this game Al maghribi! lets continue! X who hated Y,Z and W may Allah be pleased with him said: That W may Allah be pleased with him who hated Z may Allah be please with him said: Z may Allah be please with him killed W may Allah be pleased with him

idiots hahha 

I think you are under the misapprehension that Yasser Habib is a scholar. No big deal refuting Yasser Habib. The man is scum and is ostracised by any self respecting Shia Scholar.

Scum? Easy bro, if you isnt already Edited by Ali-F

So basically Allah says someting in the  Qur'an that has the apparent meaning of being a reproach toward Abu Bakr, however if you are a scholar of linguistics and are well versed in Tasir, then of course it clear that this is a great praise.

Edited by Ali_Hussain

Al-Maghribi, you do know that most Shia Muslims consider Yasir Habib a joke right? 

Why not try debating against an actual scholar? 

(salam)

'actual' Shia scholars use the same argument

So basically Allah says someting in the  Qur'an that has the apparent meaning of being a reproach toward Abu Bakr, however if you are a scholar of linguistics and are well versed in Tasir, then of course it clear that this is a great praise.

(salam)

Please explain how is the apparent meaning of verse not in praise of Abubakr?

Scum? Easy bro, if you isnt already

trust me where YH is concerned scum is the lightest of terms I use. Just because he wears a Imama doesnt make him a scholar or immune from criticism. His cursing of Ayatullah Khameni long since removed any immunity that Imama had offered him

(salam)

'actual' Shia scholars use the same argument

'Actually' before making such claims you should post the evidence of a real scholar using the same arguments

Al-Maghribi, you do know that most Shia Muslims consider Yasir Habib a joke right? 

Why not try debating against an actual scholar? 

Well I guess he can actually debate compared to other shia scholars. I know of a few guys who could do well though.  I came across this video on 'facebook' and it seems that wahhabi scholars haven't responded to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKTytOyfg-U

(wasalam)

Edited by Hussainiyat Zindabad

Well I guess he can actually debate compared to other shia scholars. I know of a few guys who could do well though.  I came across this video on 'facebook' and it seems that wahhabi scholars haven't responded to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKTytOyfg-U

(wasalam)

Noone takes the man seriousl enough to debate him. The so called challenge has been issued to Shia Marje as well but they all ignore him. So if Shia Marje dont engage him in debate would you think less of the likes of Ayatullah Khameni.

In reality 'nobodies' like YH throw out these challenges in the hope that it will elevate their positions. This is common amongst Wahhabi clerics as well

has anyone heard of the shiekh hassan alyari or something like that?

Yes, another created yassir habeb. Im expecting more to come here and there. Edited by PenOfTruth

If anyone is looking for a renowned scholar, search up Ammar Nakshawani. All of his lectures are in english, and they come with such extreme wisdom and intellect. His lectures are favored by all schools in Islam, and all religions. You have my word that this man will not disappoint,

Hassan Allahyari. He is the founder of Ahl-e-Bait TV. A very interesthing fella. He openly admits his belief in tahref

In the same way you are an interesting fella. The only people you have spoken about on this thread are those disowned by the majority. Are you so desperate to muck rake that you cant find any main stream scholars to talk about. Says more about you then the people you post about

In the same way you are an interesting fella. The only people you have spoken about on this thread are those disowned by the majority. Are you so desperate to muck rake that you cant find any main stream scholars to talk about. Says more about you then the people you post about

Those scholars who are disowned by the "majority" are disliked because they dont use taqiyya. They are more inline with your books than the likes of Nakshawani or Mosawi. I think we all saw the knowledge of the mainstream scholars (Tijani, Najdi Mosawi and their likes) when they debated Uthman al Khamis and Dimashqiah. We also saw how Mosawi ran from debating Yassir.

Bro majority shia marjas have distant themselves from yasser habib L.A, having said this some shia mufasireen hold the same view as yasser habib L.A I guess the marjas are in a state of taqqiyah!!!

Salams

Is this allowed here o.O?

Bro majority shia marjas have distant themselves from yasser habib L.A, having said this some shia mufasireen hold the same view as yasser habib L.A I guess the marjas are in a state of taqqiyah!!!

Salams

So what is the definition and meaning of Taqeya according to you??? And if you don't mind giving me an example.

So what is the definition and meaning of Taqeya according to you??? And if you don't mind giving me an example.

Salams dear AMEEN, so you would like to know about taqqiyah!!! Ok fine. Taqqiyah means when you believe something different in your heart and say something different with your tongue. An example is what you said a couple of months ago ie; you don't call me a kafir for the sake of unity but you still call me a Muslim for the same reason (unity).

Edited by Just the truth

Salams dear AMEEN, so you would like to know about taqqiyah!!! Ok fine. Taqqiyah means when you believe something different in your heart and say something different with your tongue. An example is what you said a couple of months ago ie; you don't call me a kafir for the sake of unity but you still call me a Muslim for the same reason (unity).

Ok so what is the definition and meaning of hypocrisy then and with an example please. The example you have given for Taqeya, when did I say that???

You asked me a simple question and I gave you a straightforward answer that, if you reject or do not recognise a principal (usool) then, that makes you a Kafir. But if one considers one as a principal (usool) but the other doesn't then, we have a different story. Try and discuss this matter, with a wide mind and an open heart, rather than with a mind set and just looking for your desired answer and trying to catch the other out.

Let me fire the next question at you, what is the difference between Taqeya and hypocrisy????

Salams

Excuse me, L.A.??? I thought you guise were against sending L.A.???

Those scholars who are disowned by the "majority" are disliked because they dont use taqiyya. They are more inline with your books than the likes of Nakshawani or Mosawi. I think we all saw the knowledge of the mainstream scholars (Tijani, Najdi Mosawi and their likes) when they debated Uthman al Khamis and Dimashqiah. We also saw how Mosawi ran from debating Yassir.

Do you realise how boring and self defeating circular arguments are

ie.

I disagree with you

you would say that because you are dong Taquiya

I am not doing Taquiya

Well you arent going to admit you are doing Taquiya

I am not doing Taqiya

I win because you havent an answer to what I say.

You agree with me but you cant admit it

I dont agree with you

Taqiya I win

Why debate the foolish and their supporters. You are as bad as YH who spread fitna

Edited by A true Sunni

Ok so what is the definition and meaning of hypocrisy then and with an example please. The example you have given for Taqeya, when did I say that???

You asked me a simple question and I gave you a straightforward answer that, if you reject or do not recognise a principal (usool) then, that makes you a Kafir. But if one considers one as a principal (usool) but the other doesn't then, we have a different story. Try and discuss this matter, with a wide mind and an open heart, rather than with a mind set and just looking for your desired answer and trying to catch the other out.

Let me fire the next question at you, what is the difference between Taqeya and hypocrisy????

Excuse me, L.A.??? I thought you guise were against sending L.A.???

Now you've come out of taqiya

YOU SAID

You asked me a simple question and I gave you a straightforward answer that, if you reject or do not recognise a principal (usool) then, that makes you a Kafir. But if one considers one as a principal (usool) but the other doesn't then, we have a different story.

MY ANSWER

There you admit it that rejecting an usul makes you a kafir. How can an usul be an usul be an usul for certain people and not for thee other?? An usul is an usul..it's a bit like saying a new sect comes out and says we don't believe in angels and you turn around and say that's fine because it's an usul for us and not for you!!!!

Usul's an usul.

Regarding L.A then we send it on people who we think deserve it just like shia sent it on people who THEY think deserve it.

Edited by Just the truth

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother Ameen and Just The Truth, i think discussion goes back to Ulil Amr post, Anyway since you people are quite old in this debate, not like to intervene and will watch as usual, but as a ardent reader of different threats, I can at least make a humble request to  move back to original thread instead of debating the same here or there.  

Jazak Allah 

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother Ameen and Just The Truth, i think discussion goes back to Ulil Amr post, Anyway since you people are quite old in this debate, not like to intervene and will watch as usual, but as a ardent reader of different threats, I can at least make a humble request to move back to original thread instead of debating the same here or there.

Jazak Allah

السلام عليكم

بسم الله

Bro I must say I like your style (humble). I agree to go back to the thread if you promise to be a fair judge in between us, cuz you seem reasonable