Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
yashia

Various Marajas On Male And Female Friendships

Rate this topic

(salam)

all :Marajas unanimously agree that friendship between male and female is permissible provided they are husband and wife.

ws

lol, I think a lot more is permissible then just 'friendship' but I get your point!

Assalamu Aleykum,

If everyone could pitch in on this post I would be very grateful I would just like to know the differemt opinions of our ulema on male and female friendships.

Jazakallah

Is this another one of these posts where you are looking for justification to do something that you intrinsically know is wrong in Islam. Seems to me you already have a number of female friends and are now looking for Marje to push the blame on.

Malangs do a similar thing. You see so many posts asking 'can you tell me which Marje allows Zanjeer Zani (indopak style) or Tatbir'.

"Friend" is a very flexible word. I have both male and female friends with whom I enjoy conversation, offer help and support where appropriate, may even meet for lunch or coffee in public places. If your cold and rigid "Religion" doesn't allow this you can keep it; I'll stick to my religion of peace.

But my closest and dearest confidantes, the ones who my heart and home are always open to, are my family and my girl friends.

Edited by notme

(Salam)

This is what confuses me the most. Some say v aren't even allowed to talk to girls unless necessary. Some say friendship is allowed. Can you guys prove your opinion with a justification that it is allowed? Please! I'll b really grateful to u, trust me. -__-

"Friend" is a very flexible word. I have both male and female friends with whom I enjoy conversation, offer help and support where appropriate, may even meet for lunch or coffee in public places. If your cold and rigid "Religion" doesn't allow this you can keep it; I'll stick to my religion of peace.

But my closest and dearest confidantes, the ones who my heart and home are always open to, are my family and my girl friends.

My dear brother. I think it is better to say that your religion is more flexible because it is based on your wishes not Allah's!!!

My dear brother. I think it is better to say that your religion is more flexible because it is based on your wishes not Allah's!!!

Define the word.

Your answer depends on your definition.