Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Was The Prophet (S) Killed?

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salams everybody,

I have heard something and wanted a better understanding to whether this is true or not.

I have heard that some shias believe that the Prophet (PBUH+HF) was murdered by Aisha and Hafsa.

Is this true that some believe this? If so what evidences do you have to back up such claim?

Jzk 

• Basic Members

That's just a myth. How could the Prophet be killed by someone when God had promised his safety (Q. 5:67)?

It states in the Qur'an "If he (the Prophet Saw) dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels" (3:144)

Here is a lecture by one Sheikh about this and wanted to know if this is also the general belief of Shias

http://youtu.be/NPlD-egIYVA

• Advanced Member

It states in the Qur'an "If he (the Prophet Saw) dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels" (3:144)

Here is a lecture by one Sheikh about this and wanted to know if this is also the general belief of Shias

http://youtu.be/NPlD-egIYVA

No, a good factor of what shiekh yassir alhabib says is in no way a representation of general shia belief; in fact in some cases including this, his "opinion" is far from general shia beliefs.

Check out duas.org these days, says "martydom" of the Prophet... their theory it wa poisioning by Jews... :s

Shias really need to get their act together

The shia are more lenient when it comes to scholarly opinion or even that of a website...it is in no way a representation of general shia belief. Edited by kbsquare
  • Advanced Member

No, a good factor of what shiekh yassir alhabib says is in no way a representation of general shia belief; in fact in some cases including this, his "opinion" is far from general shia beliefs.

90% of what he says is in accordance with mainstream 12erism. It's only the other 10% that people blow out of proportion. 

• Veteran Member

Look at us Muslims who aren't certain about the cause of their Prophet's (pbuh) passing away.

Anyway, what was it exactly? Old age? Some illness? What was the cause?

(salam)
This is an interesting topic. Actually, all of the ideas people have talked about have narrations which support them. For example, Sheikh Abass al Qummi (qas) says in his book Muntaha al Amal the following (this image is taken from a thread which is quite old):muntahaalamalprophetdea.png

Apparently Sheikh Abass (qas) says he (pbuh) was poisoned on the day of Khaybar, from meat which he ate. Sheikh Abass (qas) was a great muhadith, and he says it is authentic. I am of course not qualified to criticise this, or any hadith from the holy prophet with the limited knowledge  my weak soul has been blessed with. I do not know where the idea of Aisha and Hafsa came from, although there are a few narrations which support this- I'm definitely not qualified to talk about them, so I wont make any comment about whether or not they are sahih or seem "strange".

Because of this, there is no point in making blunt accusations against certain people held dear by Sunnis, when we don't even know how the prophet died ourselves within our own school of thought. The best this is to simply say Allah knows best in such matters, and leave them be, particularly for laymen (especially my own evil self), rather than being certain in what could be a clear lie.

Wasalam

Edited by h_al_s

based on the fact that as time progresses that true islam and truth will become mixed with untruth and lies, i  myself am under the impression that the Prophet died  natural death , in fact none of the main Prophets were killed , and even when they tried to kill Isa(a.s) God protected him, so i believe God protected Muhammad(pbuh) just as well from the attempts on his life, and throughout his life there were numerous attempts but none were successful and duas like dua nudba dont say anything about him being killed , but rather "his time is up" and if there had been a killer i am certain that he/she would have been brought to justice as at that time many people still loved the Prophet(pbuh) and they would have not let him just be assassinated

and finally there would have been general knowledge about it, and there is no general knowledge about it, as all the companions etc dont specificaly talk about it, not even his enemies such as abu sufyan because they would have made it as an issue against him in order to justify their low self 

• Advanced Member

(salam)

This is an interesting topic. Actually, all of the ideas people have talked about have narrations which support them. For example, Sheikh Abass al Qummi (qas) says in his book Muntaha al Amal the following (this image is taken from a thread which is quite old):muntahaalamalprophetdea.png

Apparently Sheikh Abass (qas) says he (pbuh) was poisoned on the day of Khaybar, from meat which he ate. Sheikh Abass (qas) was a great muhadith, and he says it is authentic. I am of course not qualified to criticise this, or any hadith from the holy prophet with the limited knowledge  my weak soul has been blessed with. I do not know where the idea of Aisha and Hafsa came from, although there are a few narrations which support this- I'm definitely not qualified to talk about them, so I wont make any comment about whether or not they are sahih or seem "strange".

Because of this, there is no point in making blunt accusations against certain people held dear by Sunnis, when we don't even know how the prophet died ourselves within our own school of thought. The best this is to simply say Allah knows best in such matters, and leave them be, particularly for laymen (especially my own evil self), rather than being certain in what could be a clear lie.

Wasalam

To some of us, it is very clear what happened Akhi. If sunnis start praising yazeed & start favouring him, should we also not speak against him as he is 'dear' to them? The reality is, sunnism itself is the cancer; it's ideology was created by the people of saqifah & it's outcomes are being shown in the Muslim world today. It is our duty to perform tabarrah on those idols (inwardly and outwardly) if we want to be true Shi'as. If we are to just 'leave it to Allah' then has Allah failed to guide us in such matters? (Na'oodhubillah).

Whatever is the truth is truth and whether 'Sunnis' or any other group likes it or not, we have got to be firm with our faith.

(wasalam)

To some of us, it is very clear what happened Akhi. If sunnis start praising yazeed & start favouring him, should we also not speak against him as he is 'dear' to them? The reality is, sunnism itself is the cancer; it's ideology was created by the people of saqifah & it's outcomes are being shown in the Muslim world today. It is our duty to perform tabarrah on those idols (inwardly and outwardly) if we want to be true Shi'as. If we are to just 'leave it to Allah' then has Allah failed to guide us in such matters? (Na'oodhubillah).

Whatever is the truth is truth and whether 'Sunnis' or any other group likes it or not, we have got to be firm with our faith.

(wasalam)

(salam) brother Hussayniat

I said that somebody should not accuse Aisha and Hafsa of mudering the Holy Prophet (pbuh) when we ourselves are not in agreement as to how she died. To lie to criticise a person held dear to Sunnis is not good at all; we should realise her actions to the Holy Nabi's (pbuh) family were enough. Also, I am against lying about this issue or perhaps dismissing other evidence (such as that which I posted, I didn't say she wasn't involved in the prophet's (pbuh) death, I said we cannot be certain, as we have evidence pointing in the other direction) for the sole reason that every time somebody curses fulan held dear by Sunnis, a Shia gets his head cut off in Rawalpindi, Samara or Qatif. Sometimes, it is better to do tabarra without specifying (lanat on those who harmed the ahlul bayt (as) ) and most of our scholars agree that this fulfills our wajib parts of tabarra. Lastly, and I'll reiterate this point, I do not support any of her actions which harmed the Ahlul Bayt (as) , such as what she did to Imam Hassan (as) or the fitnah she caused, but there is no need to lie in order to bring her status down- fitnah was enough. There isn't much evidence to support her murder of the prophet (pbuh) , and it is not conclusive.

Wasalam  

• Veteran Member

He was afflicted by some ailment, what was it? Why no one knows? :o

(742) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas and 'Aisha: Abu Bakr kissed (the forehead of) the Prophet when he was dead. 'Aisha added: We put medicine in one side of his mouth but he started waving us not to insert the medicine into his mouth. We said, "He dislikes the medicine as a patient usually does." But when he came to his senses he said, "Did I not forbid you to put medicine (by force) in the side of my mouth?" We said, "We thought it was just because a patient usually dislikes medicine." He said, "None of those who are in the house but will be forced to take medicine in the side of his mouth while I am watching, except Al-'Abbas, for he had not witnessed your deed."  (Book #71, Hadith #610) Bukhari.

(741) Narrated Hisham's father: 'Aisha used to recommend At-Talbina and used to say, "It is disliked (by the patient) although it is beneficial.''  (Book #71, Hadith #594)

(743) Narrated 'Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) When the health of Allah's Apostle deteriorated and his condition became serious, he asked the permission of all his wives to allow him to be treated In my house, and they allowed him. He came out, supported by two men and his legs were dragging on the ground between Abbas and another man. (The sub-narrator told Ibn 'Abbas who said: Do you know who was the other man whom 'Aisha did not mention? The sub-narrator said: No. Ibn Abbas said: It was 'Ali.) 'Aisha added: When the Prophet entered my house and his disease became aggravated, he said, "Pour on me seven water skins full of water (the tying ribbons of which had not been untied) so that I may give some advice to the people." So we made him sit in a tub belonging to Hafsa, the wife of the Prophet and started pouring water on him from those water skins till he waved us to stop. Then he went out to the people and led them in prayer and delivered a speech before them.  (Book #71, Hadith #612)

(746) Narrated 'Aisha: During the Prophet's fatal illness, he used to recite the Mu'auwidhat (Surat An-Nas and Surat Al-Falaq) and then blow his breath over his body. When his illness was aggravated, I used to recite those two Suras and blow my breath over him and make him rub his body with his own hand for its blessings." (Ma'mar asked Az-Zuhri: How did the Prophet use to blow? Az-Zuhri said: He used to blow on his hands and then passed them over his face.)  (Book #71, Hadith #631)

What was the illness?

• Advanced Member

"The Prophet said to Hafsa: I willl tell you a secret. If you divulge it, Allah, his angels and people will curse you. So, what is it? Wondered Hafsa. The Prophet said: Abu Bakr will be able to seize the caliphate and power after me, and will be succeeded by your father, Umar. Hafsa wondered: Who informed you of this? Allah, the omnipresent, the omniscient informed me. On the same day, Hafsa divulged the secret to her friend, Ayesha. In turn, Ayesha divulged the secret to her father, Abu Bakr. So, Abu Bakr came to Umar and said: My daughter Ayesha told me a secret reported by Hafsa, but I cannot always trust what Ayesha says. So, you ask your daughter Hafsa, make sure and tell me. Umar went over to Hafsa, and asked her. In the beginning, she was startled and denied it. But, Umar said to her: If you have indeed heard this secret, then, tell us so we can immediately seize power and get rid of Muhammad." So, Hafsa said, yes, he told me that. At this point, those four got together and conspired to poison the the Prophet."

Source: Tafseer Al-Qummi, volume II, page 367

Bihar al-anwar, Volume XXII, page 239

Abdul Samad narrates from Abu Abdillah Imam Jafar Sadiq (as):

عن أبى عبد الله عليه السلام قال: تدرون مات النبي صلى الله عليه واله أو قتل ان الله يقول: "أفان مات أو قتل انقلبتم على أعقابكم" فسم قبل الموت انهما سقتاه قبل الموت. فقلنا انهما وأبوهما شر من خلق الله

Imam Sadiq (as) said:
Do You know whether the Prophet(PBUH) died a natural death or was killed/murdered? Indeed Allah(swt) says "Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels?" (Qur'an 3:144). The 2 women poisoned him (saww) before death."

We (narrator and his companions) said "Those 2 women and their fathers were the worst creation of Allah, the glorified and exalted.

Source: Tafseer al ayyashi Vol.1 Pg.200 / Bihar Al Anwar Vol.22 Pg.51

Imam Al-Hassan (as) said to his family: "I shall die by poison in the same way the Messenger of Allah died. " They asked: "Who shall do this?" He (as) replied: "My wife Ju'da, the daughter of Ash'ath Ibn Qays. Surely, Mu'awiya has tempted her and ordered her to do that." They said: "Expel her from your house and make her away from yourself." He replied: "Never do I dismiss her, for if I do that, no one beside her would ever kill me! This is my destiny foreordained by Allah."

Source: Al-Manaqib by Ibn Shahr Ashub, vol. 4, page 8
Bihar al-anwar, volume 44, page 153, hadith 23, volume 43, page 328, hadith no. 5 

Edited by Hussainiyat Zindabad

Why the need for the sarcasm? It is something I have heard from a Shia scholar and I wanted to simply confirm it. 

There are some historical evidence (actually some pretty strong one too) during the end of Ghuzwa Hunain when there was a Prophet's murder conspiracy brewing between some men and some women among Muslims. Those who had forced their daughters on Prophet were notoriously known to be among the conspirators. When Allah swt warned Prophet and the names were called, many of these including the 1st two came to Prophet asking if their names were also among the conspirators. Everything else which happened in the few months after Battle of Hunain testifies to this conspiracy. The event of calling Prophet "crazy and delusional" by Umer, refusing to give him pen and paper, ganging up on Prophet on his deathbed, till even the Ahlulbayt had to push the dirty Bedouins out of the house so Prophet could breathe, and so on.

Based on what I read, yes Prophet of Islam (pbuh) was poisoned and became a Shaheed.     

• Advanced Member

There are some historical evidence (actually some pretty strong one too) during the end of Ghuzwa Hunain when there was a Prophet's murder conspiracy brewing between some men and some women among Muslims. Those who had forced their daughters on Prophet were notoriously known to be among the conspirators. When Allah swt warned Prophet and the names were called, many of these including the 1st two came to Prophet asking if their names were also among the conspirators. Everything else which happened in the few months after Battle of Hunain testifies to this conspiracy. The event of calling Prophet "crazy and delusional" by Umer, refusing to give him pen and paper, ganging up on Prophet on his deathbed, till even the Ahlulbayt had to push the dirty Bedouins out of the house so Prophet could breathe, and so on.

Based on what I read, yes Prophet of Islam (pbuh) was poisoned and became a Shaheed.

I am still waiting for someone to show me a single ziarat that supports this claim...

• Veteran Member

Do you base your shariah on ziarats and nohas, or hadiths? If hadiths then those are posted above aplenty.

Edited by Darth Vader
  • Advanced Member

Do you base your shariah on ziarats and nohas, or hadiths? If hadiths then those are posted above aplenty.

This isn't shariah, it's aqaid (beliefs)...

Hadiths are mostly from unauthentic sunni books...

And the ziarat all mention how imams were martyred, why would they not include the Prophet? Logical question from my point of view..

• Veteran Member

And the ziarat all mention how imams were martyred, why would they not include the Prophet? Logical question from my point of view..

Shias have plenty of hadiths of our own, most of which are from the Imams, that do not come from Sunnis.

Edited by Haydar Husayn
  • Veteran Member

Yet not a single mention in the ziarats of such a VERY significant incident?

Well, I personally am not convinced that the Prophet (pbuh) was poisoned by his wives, so I'm not going to defend that point of view. I was just correcting what you said about ahadith. I would also add that ziyarats are transmitted in the same way ahadith are, and they not all authentic either, so I would rely on them too much for deciding what to believe in (or not to believe in).

• Veteran Member

Why do people assume that ziyarats or even ahadith should contain each and every thing. Especially with the knowledge of how ahadith were ignored, suppressed, then collected, then selected, then refined and treated like a hazardous substance before exposing them to the public. For example, Abbassids gathered and burnt many tens of thousands of ahadith collected by people.

But khamosh your question is good and it should be aimed at the Shia and their scholars, those who aren't sure about this, or those who think it a contested matter. Today on this hijri date it is supposed to be the shahadah of the Prophet and Imam Hassan. And to those who do accept it as shahadah of the Prophet I ask them why then their Shia do not make a jaloos / procession of this? Is it any less deserving of exposure? I rather think it should shake the very consciences of the Sunni if the truth about Imam Hussain somehow didn't.

More importantly, I believe tawallah and mo'waddah are all but incomplete and unacceptable without expression for this particular event. Its our holy Prophet's for crying out loud. The man Imam Ali was like a SLAVE to. Lady Fatima's father, crying for whom she departed this world. Our Prophet, Sunni's Prophet. Best of all creation. Without whom the five and their noor is incomplete. Why do the scholars compromise over Haqq now when this is mentioned? Why is THIS huge matter still unsettled? Unbelievable. Simply, unbelievable.

• Veteran Member

But khamosh your question is good and it should be aimed at the Shia and their scholars, those who aren't sure about this, or those who think it a contested matter. Today on this hijri date it is supposed to be the shahadah of the Prophet and Imam Hassan. And to those who do accept it as shahadah of the Prophet I ask them why then their Shia do not make a jaloos / procession of this? Is it any less deserving of exposure? I rather think it should shake the very consciences of the Sunni if the truth about Imam Hussain somehow didn't.

Assuming your theory is correct, then making it so public would be to completely throw taqiyya into the dustbin. On the other hand, if it's incorrect, then I don't think I need to mention how incredibly stupid it would be to go around making processions over it. Either way, I don't see what is to be gained. It will do nothing to 'shake the consciences of Sunnis', since you can't prove it from their sources, and it will just make them think even worse about us.

More importantly, I believe tawallah and mo'waddah are all but incomplete and unacceptable without expression for this particular event. Its our holy Prophet's for crying out loud. The man Imam Ali was like a SLAVE to. Lady Fatima's father, crying for whom she departed this world. Our Prophet, Sunni's Prophet. Best of all creation. Without whom the five and their noor is incomplete. Why do the scholars compromise over Haqq now when this is mentioned? Why is THIS huge matter still unsettled? Unbelievable. Simply, unbelievable.

Maybe it's because not everyone is as convinced as you about this?

Even if we assume it is true, then clearly the Imams (as) didn't see fit to make a big issue about it, and there way be wisdom in that that we shouldn't arrogantly discard.

• Veteran Member

Maybe it's because not everyone is as convinced as you about this?

Thats what I've been crying about in this whole thread. Why is everyone confused, unconvinced and indifferent about this? Think. What are the kuffar going to say about this? That we don't know what ailment caused the holy Prophet's demise? The man mentioned as "the redeemer of the worlds" in the bible and for whom Jesus found it hard to wait and wanted to meet?

Even if we assume it is true, then clearly the Imams  (as) didn't see fit to make a big issue about it, and there way be wisdom in that that we shouldn't arrogantly discard.

I can't say I've known the Imams making a big issue out of anything. "Big issue" as in the way we know that term. You know why too. And like the other grievances over which they have protested, and protest and forgiveness is all they have done over personal issues concerning only them, you can read in this very thread their sayings about it (Not mine.).

As for logic, I have asked for logic throughout the thread and in previous ones on the subject too. If it was the poison at Khyber then please use all the information available to each of us today, the internet's resource, and point to us the chemistry of a poison, a single dose of which not only takes effect after a decade but proves lethal too? And if he was ill then what was the illness? For heaven's sake, we don't even know what illness to pray for so we may also die according to sunnah?

If there is indeed wisdom in not expressing grief at this, then likewise by that same wisdom its certainly also prudent that we not express grief and make a big issue out of the events of kerbala and ashura. But perhaps thats just you.

Assuming your theory is correct, then making it so public would be to completely throw taqiyya into the dustbin. On the other hand, if it's incorrect, then I don't think I need to mention how incredibly stupid it would be to go around making processions over it. Either way, I don't see what is to be gained. It will do nothing to 'shake the consciences of Sunnis', since you can't prove it from their sources, and it will just make them think even worse about us.

See above. The nay sayers will try to prove Yazeed innocent too and try to make us all look stupid. We abandon taqayya over that, don't we? And get butchered in throngs each year for it. The scholars need to make up their minds and be unanimous over this most important issue.

Edited by Darth Vader
  • Veteran Member

Thats what I've been crying about in this whole thread. Why is everyone confused, unconvinced and indifferent about this? Think. What are the kuffar going to say about this? That we don't know what ailment caused the holy Prophet's demise? The man mentioned as "the redeemer of the worlds" in the bible and for whom Jesus found it hard to wait and wanted to meet?

There are lots of things that we don't know about the past. In this case, there are any number of ailments that could have afflicted the Prophet (pbuh) that it would have been impossible to diagnose back then.

I can't say I've known the Imams making a big issue out of anything. "Big issue" as in the way we know that term. You know why too. And like the other grievances over which they have protested, and protest and forgiveness is all they have done over personal issues concerning only them, you can read in this very thread their sayings about it (Not mine.).

Well, compare it to Karbala for example. They didn't neglect to mention what happened there. They mourned over Imam Husayn (as) and instructed their followers to do the same. However, they didn't do that with the Prophet (pbuh), as far as I am aware.

As for logic, I have asked for logic throughout the thread and in previous ones on the subject too. If it was the poison at Khyber then please use all the information available to each of us today, the internet's resource, and point to us the chemistry of a poison, a single dose of which not only takes effect after a decade but proves lethal too?

Khaybar was three years before his death, but I agree with what you are saying. I don't think it is very likely that it was the poison injected at Khaybar that was the cause if his death, but it is possible the poison weakened him and he never fully recovered his full strength, or that the poison caused some internal damage that eventually led to his death. This is something that is very possible.

And if he was ill then what was the illness? For heaven's sake, we don't even know what illness to pray for so we may also die according to sunnah?

Are you under the impression that people back then would have been capable of accurately diagnosing every illness that someone could be afflicted with?

If there is indeed wisdom in not expressing grief at this, then likewise by that same wisdom its certainly also prudent that we not express grief and make a big issue out of the events of kerbala and ashura. But perhaps thats just you.

No, since the Imams and their followers did express grief on Ashura.

See above. The nay sayers will try to prove Yazeed innocent too and try to make us all look stupid. We abandon taqayya over that, don't we? And get butchered in throngs each year for it. The scholars need to make up their minds and be unanimous over this most important issue.

There never was any taqiyya over Yazid, because the dominant position among the non-Shia was that he was responsible. If a bunch of Nasibis now want to declare him innocent, then that is their business, but it is still nowhere near the dominant position among Sunnis. Edited by Haydar Husayn
  • Veteran Member

Brother, take yourself as an example. You are dismissing the ahadith posted earlier without having knowledge of ahadith or knowing Arabic. Its true that I have selected to believe in them instead but that is because I find ilm al-rijal ridiculous, and I have other knowledge.

Can you also defend Aisha while you're at this so we may attempt to settle this issue.

• Veteran Member

قال المجلسي
إنَّ العياشي روى بسند معتبر عن الصادق :
أنَّ عائشة وحفصة لعنة الله عليهما وعلى أبويهما ,
قتلتا رسول الله بالسمِّ دبرتاه
المصدر
حياة القلوب للمجلسي ج2/700 باب " در بيان رحلت آنحضرت "

Allama Baqir Majlisi wrote: "Indeed Shaikh al Ayyashi (in his Tafsir, Volume 1 Page 200, Hadith 152)* reported by an authentic sanad (chain of narration) from Imam Ja'far al Sadiq (as) that Ayesha and Hafsa, (edited out)* of Allah upon them and their fathers, murdered the Prophet   (pbuh) by administering poison to him." (Source: Hayatul Qulub by Majlisi, Volume 2 Page 700, section "Account of the death of the Prophet")

*Translator's note: Here is the full hadith from Tafsir al Ayyashi, mentioned by Allama Baqir Majlisi above.

وروى العياشي في تفسيره (1/200 ح152 ): عن عبد الصمد بن بشير عن أبي عبد الله قال: تدرون مات النبي أو قتل إن الله يقول:{ أفإن مات أو قتل انقلبتم على أعقابكم } فسّم قبل الموت أنهما سقتاه قبل الموت فقلنا إنهما وأبوهما شر من خلق الله
وزاد على ذلك الكاشاني :
"يعني المرأتين لعنهما الله وأبويهما"
المصدر
تفسير الصافي
305/1

Shaikh al Ayyashi reported in his Tafsir (Volume 1 Page 200, Hadith 152): From Abdul Samad b. Bashir from Abi Abdullah(as) who said: "Do you know whether the Prophet(pbuh) died (a natural death) or was murdered? Indeed Allah says (in al Qur'an 3:144) ["If he  (pbuh) dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)?"], he was poisoned before death, they both fed it (the poison) to him before death." We (narrator and his companions) said "Those 2 women and their fathers were the worst creation of Allah".

Mulla Faidh Kashani (author of the renowned tafsir, Tafsir al Safi) commented on this hadith: "This hadith is referring to the two women (i.e. Ayesha and Hafsa), (edited out)* of Allah upon them and their fathers." (Source: Tafsir al Safi by Mulla Faidh Kashani, Volume 1 Page 305)

*Translator's note: It should be noted that the (edited out)* is not an addition by the translator, they are the words of the respected authors themselves.

Allama Baqir Majlisi (the famous author of Biharul Anwar) graded the sanad (chain of narration) of this hadith mu'atbar (reliable/authentic) in Hayatul Qulub.

And as per the criteria of the classical scholars also this hadith is sahih. Shaikh Ayyashi (the author of tafsir ayyashi from which I quoted this hadith) was a leading shia muhadith and he considered this hadith and other ahadith that he included in his book to be sahih.

P.S.: I do not understand and I feel nothing but sadness and astonishment that the task of posting this and bringing it before some of the finest Muslims I'll know fell upon me since I am a sinner of sinners. But simultaneously, I can't help but feel a silent fury building inside of me, having noticed the silence from those who are oft seated upon pulpits and positions of power. They should have done this long ago.

Edited by Darth Vader
  • Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

sorry to intrude but two things immediately come to mind

1. would the holy prophet (pbuh)  eat non zabiha by the jews.

2. we need to find the science behind this time release capsules for we probably have nothing of this magnitude now. Simply put the human race has regressed. How sad.

(wasalam)