Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Kianofum

Beirut Bombing

Rate this topic

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/27/world/meast/lebanon-explosion/

First they killed Rafik Hariri, now its Mohammad Chatah.  

And you guys love to call Al Qaeda terrorists.  *shaking my head*

The difference between Al Qaeda and Hezbollah is Al Qaeda is HONEST.  Hezbollah are lying rats who, like Zionists, kill and then deny it. I sincerely pray that Israel wipes Hezbollah off the map.

Edited by Kianofum

Where is your evidence implicating Hezbollah?

CNN?

Don't make us laugh!

Seriously your hate for Hezbollah knows no boundaries and eschews your function for any rational thought.

Please follow link below by former prosecutor in an international criminal tribunal, Marwan Dalal, has presented Special Tribunal for Lebanon (STL) pre-trial judge Daniel Fransen a legal document that contains information possibly implicating Israel in the Rafic Hariri assassination.

http://english.al-akhbar.com/node/1237

Edited by Sherezade

The difference between Al Qaeda and Hezbollah is Al Qaeda is HONEST.  Hezbollah are lying rats who, like Zionists, kill and then deny it. I sincerely pray that Israel wipes Hezbollah off the map.

Finally the slave calls upon its master to handle their dirty work.

Also that Hezbollah members are not liver-chewing, throat-slitting, hiding-bombs-in-anuses [Edited Out]s who go round creating sex-jihad like concepts, unlike Al Qaeda. 

Chatah, an obsolete and functionally useless former finance minister, fan of Richard Dawkins was bombed whilst celebrating Christmas. He ran a blog with five visitors a week and incidentally appeared on television to denounce the resistance and Syria. Today he is paraded as a staunch 'Sunni' who was bombed by Shia Hezbollah.

The tragedy in this story lies in the fact that he had turned himself into a stereotypical target for outside forces. The real tragedy is that his machiavellian allies, who have no shame in massacres, civilian genocides and child exploitation are the real culprits behind his death. For them, he has now served his purpose and will go into the books as their 'shahid', while an inner circle rejoices over their renewed attempts to smear their political adversaries.

Rest in peace buddy.

Of course you would, I know it must be hard to Taqiyyah all up for you guys and not show love for your Zionist masters, after all, it's the al-Saud deeply aligned with the U.S and Israel who   finance your takfiri cause.

I suggest you stop talking, and do your fellow anti-Hezbollah buddies ever present on ShiaChat a favor.

Yet it is Shia Iran and Hezbollah that speak up for and Champion Palestinians rights.

Every suffering Muslims plight is every Muslims responsibility.

Iran and Hezbollah are slaves of Allah swt

Al Qaeda are slaves of the CIA and Israel!

Narasallah is no warrior.  He is a fat hairy rat that hides in the sewers.  I laugh every time I see his pre-recorded speeches displayed on a big tv.  I don't respect that fat swine.  

Yet it is Shia Iran and Hezbollah that speak up for and Champion Palestinians rights.

Every suffering Muslims plight is every Muslims responsibility.

Iran and Hezbollah are slaves of Allah swt

Al Qaeda are slaves of the CIA and Israel!

Slaves of Allah, yet people of Palestine are still starving and struggling?  talk is cheap.

Hezbollah and Iran are crooks the moment they starting to suck up to the Christians.  They are nothing more than charlatans.  An honorable person does not kiss bottom for support.  

Once again, I dont hate Shia.  I just despise your filthy leaders.  Shia civilians are as innocent as anyone else. Its your masters who are scum

Edited by Kianofum

Narasallah is no warrior.  He is a fat hairy rat that hides in the sewers.  I laugh every time I see his pre-recorded speeches displayed on a big tv.  I don't respect that fat swine.  

Slaves of Allah, yet people of Palestine are still starving and struggling?  talk is cheap.

Hezbollah and Iran are crooks the moment they starting to suck up to the Christians.  They are nothing more than charlatans.  An honorable person does not kiss bottom for support.  

Once again, I dont hate Shia.  I just despise your filthy leaders.  Shia civilians are as innocent as anyone else. Its your masters who are scum

Is that all you got now.... name calling, you should face the facts, the opposition in Syria and Lebanon are feeling the brunt of defeat for deeming hezbollah and Iran as enemies and apostates,  just so they can receive support from Israel and the US, they have turned the entire shia world against them, in doing so, they have even united the shia world..all in the meantime, their masters, who in fact hate them, pull the strings in which ever directions they want, directing them or killing them, whenever it suits.

Please don't assume any filth that you spew against my beloved Sheikh Hasan Nasrallah has any affect on me.

What it does prove is that the love we have for this great brave man eats away at you and why shouldn't it, in 10 lifetimes you would not be able to match up to his stature.

Please let me inform you the people of Palestine are not starving but yes the people of Gaza are under a brutal siege.

They are starving, dying without medical care, they have no sewerage facilities, gas or electric or civil society structures but guess who is helping with the installation of Israel's heinous siege?

EGYPT!

Even Turkey's Erdogan took Israel's money for the death of the Turkish citizens on the flotilla.

What has any Sunni leader done for Palestine?

You people have given Sunni's a disgraceful name and you make me physically heave.

Once again get yourself an education and learn to READ, I AM SUNNI.

Islam deems the protection of all its Muslim and non Muslim citizens as was practiced by our Prophet pbuh.

Your are a hypocrite now aren't you one moment you talk about honour and kissing Christian bottoms yet you and the Al Qaeda scum you support not only kiss Israel's bottom for support but you boys literally bend over backwards for them!

Edited by Sherezade

Slaves of Allah, yet people of Palestine are still starving and struggling? talk is cheap.

And what has the Sunni world done for their Palestinian brothers? Oh, that's right, nothing.

Hezbollah and Iran are crooks the moment they starting to suck up to the Christians. They are nothing more than charlatans. An honorable person does not kiss bottom for support.

Says the guy calling for the help of Jews.

Once again, I dont hate Shia. I just despise your filthy leaders. Shia civilians are as innocent as anyone else. Its your masters who are scum

And who are the leaders that you look up to, just as a point of comparison? Edited by Haydar Husayn

@kianofum i don't know you are wahabi or salafi ! But what i know is main stream sunnis are being killed every where, sunnis don't have any group right now where as wahabis and shiites have groups that they can atleast do something for their people, and al qaida is wahabi group they are political in sense not islamic and we cannot bow down to their filthy outragious believes and like wise for some reasons we cannot favour hisbullah, Innallaha maå as sabîreen

The reason why Shatah was assasinated is internal politics of Lebanon. 14 march has been dying out recently and they want a government run without Hezbollah in it which doesn't work. Now 14 March assasinated Shatah because he was the least person with popularity and doesnt change much, and now they would use his blood thinking they will move the streets again. Saad Hariri said, that now they want a government run by 14 March, and some 14 March leaders were saying there should be a government before Shatah is buried which means by tomorrow or after tomorrow because he is gonna be buried on sunday.

Funny part is, Shatahs family arent very political and they wanted to bury Shatah in his hometown in Tripoli, while 14 March pressured the family for him to be buried in Beirut where they can use the 14 March politically in the streets which is to use his blood.

The car that exploded was stolen in Rmeileh and driven to Ain al Helwa Camp (fully Palestinians), but with all evidence, 14 March want to accuse Hezbollah because in the end Hariri family are the puppets of Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia has lost politically in Syria so they want to do anything to balance things out for their benefit.

With all my respect, but who ever wrote this topic, doesn't even know a single thing about whats happening in Lebanon and I would like to tell him Lebanon is not Syria pal.

Very true, that's why the future channel and Arabiyah channel were the first channels to spread the news, they even broadcasted live video as well as details about the explosions just few mints afterwards .

To be fair, Future TV is the closest TV station to Starco, about 1-2 mins by foot, and Al Arabiya was streaming footage taken from Future TV

With all my respect, but who ever wrote this topic, doesn't even know a single thing about whats happening in Lebanon and I would like to tell him Lebanon is not Syria pal.

OP is a filthy scumbag who has no desire to face/accept the truth which is why i find it strange that people are going out of their way to show him the inconsistencies of his arguments.

If you talk that way. No one is going to take you seriously. But about the pre-recorded, I'm sure a smart person like you wouldn't like to seem stupid when your accusations are easily refuted.

Politics my friend. You ally with the Zionists and USA, we ally with the Christians. Does it bug you?

And you say we Shia use Taqiyya?

March 14th is obsessed with self-victimization and glorifications of martyrdoms that never were

The Hariri governments -- both of them, were corrupt to the bone. But they sure love to bask in their "martyrdoms."

And of course, Hezbollah is the scapegoat for everything. As if this doucheface was even worth terroring.

Terrorism will never succeed in Lebanon and it will backfire just like it did in 2005 when Rafik Hariri was assassinated.

It already backfired when the Satan's-triangle (Saudi-Lebanese-Palestinian) terrorists began to target Shias of Lebanon and recently they bombed Iranian embassy.

The guy probably was involved in some sorts of terrorist bombings or recent assassinations, now he got his response.

Next, might be the House of Saud!

It already backfired when the Satan's-triangle (Saudi-Lebanese-Palestinian) terrorists began to target Shias of Lebanon and recently they bombed Iranian embassy.

The guy probably was involved in some sorts of terrorist bombings or recent assassinations, now he got his response.

Next, might be the House of Saud!

Dude...why have you been so radicalized?

All of what you said has no truth in it.

Hezbollah on Shatah Assassination: Crime Aimed at Targeting Stability

Hezbollah strongly denounced the heinous crime which taHezbollah flagrgeted Minister Mohammad Shatah, led to his martyrdom along with a number of Lebanese civilians and wounded dozens of others.

“Hezbollah views this ugly crime as part of the series of crimes and bombings which aim at destroying the country,” the party said in a statement released by its Media Relations.

It added that "the attack targets stability and national unity, noting that no one but Lebanon's enemies benefit from the attack.

“Hezbollah calls on the Lebanese to employ reason and wisdom in confronting the dangers which threaten their country,” the statement added.

The party also urged the security and judicial apparatuses to exert efforts in order to capture the perpetrators and bring them to justice.

A person at the same level of Hassan Laqqis in the Zionist state dies. Not a random person with 14 March.

It's a message to the intelligence services (probably Saudi but perhaps also western). One of their guys is taken out and it's a bit of a blow. They'll* think again and consider the cost before targeting another Hezb figure. Hezb cannot be sure who was responsible (for Laqqis) but it had to give a response and a message to as many of the potential suspects as possible.

Rafiq Hariri martyrdom was a blow to Saudi (incl. to the west) so presumably the assassination of Mr Shatah (adviser to Mr Hariri -father and son) will also be blow/warning.

The above Manar report (#26) posted by Aliasghark is meant to be a Hezb message of  ..look that's enough now ...let's be reasonable ...it's fair now..no more tit for tats... think of stability..

* Whoever was behind the assassination of Laqqis.

Edited by breeze

Breeze is a Zionist agent as well. Hezbollah did not do this assassination nor is it looking to send any message. Everybody knows the power of Hezbollah when Lebanon is being threatened they don't have to send any messages nor do they want to add to the instability within Lebanon. This is obvious and clear

Breeze is a Zionist agent as well.

Why you little..! That's a low blow.

Anyway moving on...

Hezbollah did not do this assassination nor is it looking to send any message.

Just check any of the relevant forums and you get the armchair warriors (Iranian and friends) complaining for a long time why Iran/Hezb is not responding to this or that event. Complaining why the gulf leaders/countries are safe and no bombs are going off there while they back the freedom fighters in syria.

Time after time you read them say that this situation will not get better until the war is taken to the gulf and force the princes/ameers to think again. 

You're probably in a minority amongst your peers if you don't see the necessity of Hezb sending a message (retaliation).

Edited by breeze

Dude...why have you been so radicalized?

What is the point of convincing a troll and writing pages? A person who comes here, accuses and insults!

All of what you said has no truth in it.

All of what you said in reply #17 is also 'your opinions' and there is no such thing as facts and has no truth in them... we all express our opinions.

It's a message to the intelligence services (probably Saudi but perhaps also western). One of their guys is taken out and it's a bit of a blow. They'll* think again and consider the cost before targeting another Hezb figure. Hezb cannot be sure who was responsible (for Laqqis) but it had to give a response and a message to as many of the potential suspects as possible.

Rafiq Hariri martyrdom was a blow to Saudi (incl. to the west) so presumably the assassination of Mr Shatah (adviser to Mr Hariri -father and son) will also be blow/warning.

The above Manar report (#26) posted by Aliasghark is meant to be a Hezb message of  ..look that's enough now ...let's be reasonable ...it's fair now..no more tit for tats... think of stability..

* Whoever was behind the assassination of Laqqis.

Your analysis to Lebanese politics and to Hezbollah is 0%

Better luck next time