Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

New Qibla For Shia

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Thank you for the translation sister, I think people may sensationalise what he is trying to say.

I assume what he is trying to express is that our thoughts should be in Imam Hussein AS's direction during the prayers of the Ummah due to the sacrifice blessed Imam Hussein AS made with his life for Islam.

This may be in regards to the Ummah today killing each other in the name of Islam.

Edited by Sherezade
  • Advanced Member

Completely from a spiritual point of view.

One has to have a soul for spirituality and along with no brain they have no soul either.

I guess he is trying to reach our to the entire Ummah for the sake of all Muslims in Iraq, to stop the bloodshed.

But those who don't want to understand never will.

Edited by Sherezade
  • Veteran Member

salam

What I don't understand is why people say stuff that sounds like kufr in the first place. It's good to know that it isn't meant 'in that way', but it's probably better to avoid saying things that sound dodgy in the first place.

Wallahi I couldn't have said it better. Do they not feel it risky to pronounce these kinds of things ?

• Advanced Member

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim  In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Ever Merciful. As salaamu alaykum  The Peace (of God) Be Upon You, everyone.

All Praise and Gratitude are due to Allaah, The Lord of the worlds.

Something is not right here.  Allaah, All Praise, Honour and Glory, Be To HIM, changed the Qibla of the Muslims, from Jerusalem, to Mecca. who besides  Allaah, Blessed Is HE Forevermore, can change the Qibla, to Karbala? 

Wassalaam.   Faithfully999

• Advanced Member

Different kind of low for petrodollar sunni/salafi. I wonder how many ignorant ahlul sunnah members they have deceived with this. (A lot, I bet).

As if their state of mind is sustained by anything beyond the realm of sound bites and gaffes of other sects/religions. 

• Advanced Member

Different kind of low for petrodollar sunni/salafi. I wonder how many ignorant ahlul sunnah members they have deceived with this. (A lot, I bet).

Not as many as you ignorantly assume.

I am Sunni and as you can see from my earlier post knew instantly what Noori Al Maliki was referring to and I didn't need a Shia source to do so.

Edited by Sherezade
  • Advanced Member

My dear brother,

Thank you for your kind words please as your sister don't take to heart what I said just learn from it because it may not seem important for you and me or for Sunni or Shia but for Imam Mahdi As, may Allah swt speed their blessed emergence for us.

Keep smiling and be happy always.

My dear brother,

Thank you for your kind words please as your sister don't take to heart what I said just learn from it because it may not seem important for you and me or for Sunni or Shia but for Imam Mahdi As, may Allah swt speed their blessed emergence for us.

Keep smiling and be happy always.

Do you belive in the shi3i 1000year old version of the Mahdi?

• Advanced Member

why should i? i asked it because he lived 1000 years less 50 with his people and then they laugh about our belief. maybe they should first laugh about quran before attacking our beliefs..

Because he was a prophet.

your belief is just a myth or may be "your mahdi" is dajjal himself. ponder over it.

As prophet saw said more or less dajjal will show himself in isfahan with 70,000 jews behind him( the reason why iran protects jews).

why should i? i asked it because he lived 1000 years less 50 with his people and then they laugh about our belief. maybe they should first laugh about quran before attacking our beliefs..

Actually in 12erism you belive Nuh lived 2500years. As for Mahdi being 1000year old, this is not something Allah said so this is why it is looked upon as a myth. I was asking that girl if she believed in the shi3i version of Mahdi or if she meant the Mahdi of ahlu sunnah. Since she said she was a sunni.

• Advanced Member

( the reason why iran protects jews).

1). The prophet (pbuh) also used to protect the jews, you must of forgot about the "jews of medina" he practiced strict tolerance of their beliefs (like Iran does for its jewish population) and he even entered in a treaty with them!!!

2). "protect" is one issue and to "support" in their agenda is another...Saudi Arabia supporting Israel in possible strike on Iran: http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-said-to-be-working-with-saudi-arabia-on-iran-strike-plan/

3). So, examining this issue that you have brought up it seems that Iran is keeping up with the "sunnah" of the prophet and Saudi Arabia is doing the opposite...that is unless you can comment back with an example showing that the prophet participated in battles to support the Jews with their goals in muslim oppression...

4). Yeah this backfired in your face big time.  Slowly the hypocrites are exposed.  Lets see what he says next!

Edited by kbsquare
  • Veteran Member

Because he was a prophet.

your belief is just a myth or may be "your mahdi" is dajjal himself. ponder over it.

As prophet saw said more or less dajjal will show himself in isfahan with 70,000 jews behind him( the reason why iran protects jews).

Please explain how Iran protects Jews anymore than they used to be protected when living under various Caliphates.

• Advanced Member

1). The prophet (pbuh) also used to protect the jews, you must of forgot about the "jews of medina" he practiced strict tolerance of their beliefs (like Iran does for its jewish population) and he even entered in a treaty with them!!!

2). "protect" is one issue and to "support" in their agenda is another...Saudi Arabia supporting Israel in possible strike on Iran: http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-said-to-be-working-with-saudi-arabia-on-iran-strike-plan/

3). So, examining this issue that you have brought up it seems that Iran is keeping up with the "sunnah" of the prophet and Saudi Arabia is doing the opposite...that is unless you can comment back with an example showing that the prophet participated in battles to support the Jews with their goals in muslim oppression...

4). Yeah this backfired in your face big time.  Slowly the hypocrites are exposed.  Lets see what he says next!

Prophet expelled them from medina and also from khayber. after they betrayed him saw.

• Advanced Member

men in a cave sleeping hundreds of years is not my idea. read quran habibi and be open for the truth.

we all know what prophet left us when he spoke (quran and ahlulbayt) and what he did when he was stopped (from umar). so you follow the one who opposed the sunnah (hisbuna kitabAllah) and i follow the testimony (quran and ahlulbayt) .