Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Barabika

Free Books Right At Your Door

Rate this topic

I'd emailed them and asked for four books. After 3 moths, I got a post from imamreza shrine last week, they'd only sent me The Holy Quran translated by Ali Quli Qarai', and didn't receive the other three books. 

So I guess you can only ask them for one book. 

On 10/28/2015 at 1:58 AM, SlaveOfAllah14 said:

I'd emailed them and asked for four books. After 3 moths, I got a post from imamreza shrine last week, they'd only sent me The Holy Quran translated by Ali Quli Qarai', and didn't receive the other three books. 

So I guess you can only ask them for one book. 

They can give more than one, it just boils down to luck.

I got two books in my delivery but they didn't have the third one I requested.

On 11/2/2015 at 2:54 AM, baradar_jackson said:

They can give more than one, it just boils down to luck.

I got two books in my delivery but they didn't have the third one I requested.

Is it still possible to ask for free books? If so what books do they offer?

Do they deliver to the UK?

On 10/28/2015 at 6:30 AM, notme said:

If it has been much more than 2-3 months and I've moved since emailing them, should I assume I will not get books?

Surprised! I got not one, but TWO packages of books yesterday and today, one hardback, two regular size paperback, and four small paperback. I hadn't asked for anything specific, just mentioned topics that I was interested in. They were forwarded from my previous address. I emailed nearly a year ago. 

There's a disc too, but I haven't looked at it yet. I don't know if it is a dvd or a computer disc.

On 2/16/2016 at 11:07 PM, notme said:

Surprised! I got not one, but TWO packages of books yesterday and today, one hardback, two regular size paperback, and four small paperback. I hadn't asked for anything specific, just mentioned topics that I was interested in. They were forwarded from my previous address. I emailed nearly a year ago. 

There's a disc too, but I haven't looked at it yet. I don't know if it is a dvd or a computer disc.

Wow, Masha'Allah!

On 2/16/2016 at 11:07 PM, notme said:

Surprised! I got not one,but TWO packages of books yesterday and today, one hardback, two regular size paperback, and four small paperback. I hadn't asked for anything specific, just mentioned topics that I was interested in. They were forwarded from my previous address. I emailed nearly a year ago. 

I got almost the same thing you did two weeks ago and emailed them almost a year ago. 

1 hour ago, NooralHussain said:

I still didn't get my books :( But it's probably because I shifted after that & I put in the address of my old house, so if my package did come, it's probably still at my old place lol. :dunno:  

Doesn't the postal service in your country have mail forwarding if you fill a form?

9 minutes ago, notme said:

Doesn't the postal service in your country have mail forwarding if you fill a form?

Yes it does have mail forwarding, and I filled in the form, but still didn't receive anything. :( sigh, I'll just send another e-mail and ask for the books again, but probably different ones this time.

On 2/23/2016 at 5:18 AM, INACTIVE said:

Yes it does have mail forwarding, and I filled in the form, but still didn't receive anything. :( sigh, I'll just send another e-mail and ask for the books again, but probably different ones this time.

Try again. They are extra-slow, and in your next email remind them you havent rcvd your previous package and ask if they have canceled the program.

On 4/29/2016 at 8:15 AM, Shaykh Patience101 said:

Has anyone had luck with ordering any hadith books in English (even just segments)? Do they have Karbala: Tears and Tributes in stock?

Apparently not.

I got my book, but they were only able to send Ali Quli Qara'i's translation of the Quran.