Barabika

Free Books Right At Your Door

Rate this topic

Guys if you have ordered a book and havent rcved it yet, just remind them with another email. Or send an email to the alternative address which has been provided. I was responsible for this myself b4, and gosh were there so many emails without addresses, or country name (like which country am i sending this to?!) and no reply to the emails i sent to those folks to provide us with (read this well) EXACT AND FULL NAME AND POSTAL ADDRESS PLUS DESIRED BOOK AND PREFERRED LANGUAGE.

Hope that helps :)

On 5/7/2014 at 11:06 PM, -Enlightened said:

Did someone say FREE?  

How come i wasn't aware of this .

I love free stuff at my door, especially when it's from Imam Redha  ! :D

Where do I order my  free books?  

Sending some prayers to thank the people who are donating money to send us free stuff   

Read the first post in this thread

(salam)

i live in Canada, may you tell me or estimate how long it will take for my books come or even if they did order, all I got was an email saying they recieved my email

Some one help me 

Mercy of god azza wa jal with you

(wasalam)

I just emailed them asking for Quran copy with shia tafsir and translation.

Got reply

Dear Friend,

We received your e-mail and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

With regards,

The Management of Foreign Pilgrims
                                                          of Astan Quds Razavi

Salam ive got a question

1. are there some books in farsi which are very good and important which are not even available in arabic and which must one read?

2. Same with urdu ..

3. You know some good shia books in malay?

Hope for some info wasalam

On 12/23/2014 at 11:00 PM, Ali Yaqub said:

(salam)

i live in Canada, may you tell me or estimate how long it will take for my books come or even if they did order, all I got was an email saying they recieved my email

Some one help me 

Mercy of god azza wa jal with you

(wasalam)

I live in Canada as well. I think it took about one or two months for me to receive the book that I asked for. 

Make sure when you send your email to list your full name, exact address, and the language you want your book in.

Keep in mind that if you're requesting a book they don't have on hand, they'd probably have to order it and then ship it to you which may delay the process even more. 

On 2/26/2015 at 9:00 AM, Mithrandir said:

Are they still doing this? 

Hope I'm not too late.

A week or two ago, a hawza student at the Shrine of Imam Reda (AS) mentioned something to me about this, so yes, they're still doing it :)

A week or two ago, a hawza student at the Shrine of Imam Reda (as) mentioned something to me about this, so yes, they're still doing it :)

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. I'll send them an email today, In Sha Allah!

(salam)

This is a weird auestion,but can I ask them to bring me books like 'The Hunger Games'

And will they have books like Qasas Al Anbia (book on all the prophets known by humans)?

Btw,I am a Sunni?will it matter?but I love Ahlul Bayt (as) and all the imams (as) especially Imam Ali,Imam Hussain,Imam Hasan and Imam Jafar Sadiq (as)

Thanks alot!

(wasalam)

On 4/18/2015 at 10:18 AM, extremegamer said:

(salam)

This is a weird auestion,but can I ask them to bring me books like 'The Hunger Games'

And will they have books like Qasas Al Anbia (book on all the prophets known by humans)?

Btw,I am a Sunni?will it matter?but I love Ahlul Bayt (as) and all the imams (as) especially Imam Ali,Imam Hussain,Imam Hasan and Imam Jafar Sadiq (as)

Thanks alot!

(wasalam)

I guess instead of Qasas Al Ambia , there is a replacement book in Ahle Tashio ... Tareekh-e-Islam it is having all kind of story whatever is in Qasas ul Ambiya with the additional knowledge which specially given by Imams to there students. I studied Qasas ul Ambiya and Tareekh e Islam almost 80% having same incidents and records.

Salaamalaikum,

May Allah bless you Barabika for making this post! The books finally arrived at my door, I stopped thinking about them ages ago yet they still arrived, and straight to my door as you promised! Inshallah I will get these books done soon and learn what they have to offer. I did not expect them to arrive anymore and they came. Three books all a blessing

On 6/6/2015 at 6:54 AM, Musa Sadr said:

I just received my books now . It took about a month I think or a little bit over , like 40 days .

Salamunalaikum brother,

Can you literally ask for any book?