Barabika

Free Books Right At Your Door

Rate this topic

On 1/14/2014 at 6:37 AM, Zahra1 said:

I think that you got your book very quickly, because you are in iran, right?

I have ordered books for some reverts in Italy & Mexico, but none of them receive any book yet.

Salam,

When you send an email, keep this in mind, dont expect the books soon. It could take up to a month, sometimes less.

I received two books in arabic about Imam Khomeini and islamic revolution. This is in commemoration of the islamic revolution anniversary. I hope to receive more books during the year. Just be patient cause I e-mailed them about 2 months ago

(salam)
(bismillah)

On 1/6/2014 at 1:12 AM, mazher.ayan said:

Anyone here, who has received any book ??

I've been receiving books from them for over 2 years now. Every month they send you one book, and a nice card-like thing that has calligraphy and a hadith inside. Also, they've recently started sending out their own publication called "The Profundity of Razavi Sun", it is a conglomeration of articles written by various authors.

(salam)

On 4/1/2014 at 10:29 AM, Nader Zaveri said:

(salam)

(bismillah)

I've been receiving books from them for over 2 years now. Every month they send you one book, and a nice card-like thing that has calligraphy and a hadith inside. Also, they've recently started sending out their own publication called "The Profundity of Razavi Sun", it is a conglomeration of articles written by various authors.

(salam)

Every month? How is that possible?

I just got three books. I'm really happy although they didn't have any of the five books I actually requested. So I'll have to settle for what I got which is also a great prize. Great service from them, may Allah (azwj) reward them.

Im in the uk and i got a book aboit the life of khadiha a.s a few weeks after what was her wiladat i think. Took more than a month to get it. But very good!

I requested the same book back in February but still waiting here in the US for my copy :( Inshallah it come soon though!

I had difficulty at the website, too.

What I want to do is read through a list of which book(s) I'd like to read. Is this possible?

Also, is this website part of the "Propagation Office"?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you brother,

I have just E Mailed them, I hope I'll get my books soon!

Jazak Allah khayran kathiran,

with duas,

Amina

Did someone say FREE?  

How come i wasn't aware of this .

I love free stuff at my door, especially when it's from Imam Redha ! :D

Where do I order my  free books?  

Sending some prayers to thank the people who are donating money to send us free stuff   

On 5/7/2014 at 11:44 PM, Ali Musaaa :) said:

I think it might be a good idea if everyone listed the book(s) that they received along with a brief summary of it.

Yeah.. and if the books are hardback?