Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ligarz

Hezbollah Ambush 32 Al-Nusra Terrorists Dead

Rate this topic

These Al Qaeda terrorists are already blowing themselves near schools day in day out killing innocent children.

http://rt.com/news/syria-bombing-children-killed-643/

Thank Allah swt for Hezbollah!

May they go from strength to strength and and rid Syria of these heinous criminals!

Those 32 people slained are innocent Lebanese civilians until Hezbollah proves otherwise.  In Syria, the rebels at least provide proof by displaying the ID Cards of the murdered invaders from Iran or South Lebanon.

its only fair.  you can't just kill someone and hide his corpse and tell the media that he was a terrorist.  

And people ask, why is Hezbollah involved in Syria? If Hezbollah was not involved particularly in the border area, these terrorists would have snuck in to blow themselves up and kill innocent civilians on a daily basis long ago.

Oh I see...so your version of the Quran tells you to attack people first before they attack you.  

^^^

Innocent lebanese? Did you even read the article?! These people were gunmen. Also, Lebanese civilians? They infiltrated into Lebanon illegaly. They were most likely not even Lebanese.

Btw, this media is actually anti-hezbollah. Believe me, if these people were innocent it would have said so.

Are you serious? Al-nusra front (Al-qaeda) are not people. They are animals. They blow themselves up to kill innocent civilians regularly and set up car bombs in highly populated areas.

Edited by Ligarz

^^^

Innocent lebanese? Did you even read the article?! These people were gunmen. Also, Lebanese civilians? They infiltrated into Lebanon illegaly. They were most likely not even Lebanese.

Btw, this media is actually anti-hezbollah. Believe me, if these people were innocent it would have said so.

Are you serious? Al-nusra front (Al-qaeda) are not people. They are animals. They blow themselves up to kill innocent civilians regularly and set up car bombs in highly populated areas.

I did read the article.  In fact, if you re-read the article, you'll realize that it is based on the words of an unnamed "senior security source." If Michel Samaha  didn't get caught, that "senior security source" would have said, "Syrian rebels bombed a Christian neighborhood." 

"They infiltrated into Lebanon illegaly"   -----as opposed to Hezbollah infiltrating to Syrian land legally? I don't remember calling Nasrallah to send troops over to my land...

That would be because you're not the president dear; so not its really your permission thats required.

Back to the topic; thankGod they've been sent to hell... Many more on thier way inshallah!

Edited by Asr

If that's the case and it's "your country" rather sit here supporting the terrorist Al Qaeda's atrocities why not go over and help them finish off Syria because that is what they are being paid by Saudi, Qatar, Turkey and with Western support to do.

But then again no real Syrian I know asked these Al Qaeda terrorists on to their land!!!!

Edited by Sherezade

One thing I never understood why is Iraq so weak that it's Anbar province is becoming the Syrian Saudi Salafi backyard. Can't Iraq erect one decent milita solely to kill Salafi rabid dogs?

Because they'll cry saying "Look shia's are killing us" therefore it's only gonna make things 100x worse for us because it'll give them a excuse to arm up with the support of qatar, saudi, turkey and so on so fourth therefore making the situation even worse than it is in iraq.

One thing I never understood why is Iraq so weak that it's Anbar province is becoming the Syrian Saudi Salafi backyard. Can't Iraq erect one decent milita solely to kill Salafi rabid dogs?

It already started...a few months ago, the plan to kill Salafi-Baathist rabid dogs as the only and final solution. In order to do that, they must be pulled to the open ground and given open ground intentionally.... and it is not going to happen anytime soon... at least one year!

That would be because you're not the president dear; so not its really your permission thats required.

Back to the topic; thankGod they've been sent to hell... Many more on thier way inshallah!

Assad is not a legitimate leader.  The people want him out, therefore he should have left office before his troops began to open fire on civilians. 

If that's the case and it's "your country" rather sit here supporting the terrorist Al Qaeda's atrocities why not go over and help them finish off Syria because that is what they are being paid by Saudi, Qatar, Turkey and with Western support to do.

But then again no real Syrian I know asked these Al Qaeda terrorists on to their land!!!!

I wish I was there joining with FSA.  But Praise be to Allah that my cousins defected from the Syrian army and are now killing Hezbollah and Iranian invaders.  May Allah grant FSA victory and lead the Muslims to destroy Persia once again.  Ameen

You never see youtube videos of Hezbollah or Iranian terrorists taking shahada as they're dying, because Allah blinds their hearts during their last moments.  But you do see FSA fighters given the privilege by Allah to take shahada before Allah takes their souls to Jannah.

but seriously.....why doesn't Hezbollah and Iran march to Bahrain?  Those are YOUR people over there oppressed...  I mean you guys here love to trash-talk saudis and khaleej, but I don't see any action from you.  All I see is your people attacking a group of poorly equipped Sunnis in Syria...and SubhanAllah the Sunnis are still standing after 3 years.  

On 12/24/2013 at 7:58 AM, Kianofum said:

Assad is not a legitimate leader.  The people want him out, therefore he should have left office before his troops began to open fire on civilians. 

I wish I was there joining with FSA.  But Praise be to Allah that my cousins defected from the Syrian army and are now killing Hezbollah and Iranian invaders.  May Allah grant FSA victory and lead the Muslims to destroy Persia once again.  Ameen

You never see youtube videos of Hezbollah or Iranian terrorists taking shahada as they're dying, because Allah blinds their hearts during their last moments.  But you do see FSA fighters given the privilege by Allah to take shahada before Allah takes their souls to Jannah.

but seriously.....why doesn't Hezbollah and Iran march to Bahrain?  Those are YOUR people over there oppressed...  I mean you guys here love to trash-talk saudis and khaleej, but I don't see any action from you.  All I see is your people attacking a group of poorly equipped Sunnis in Syria...and SubhanAllah the Sunnis are still standing after 3 years.  

Where do you stand on the issue of FSA/Al Nusra eating the organs of soliders or what about those nuns who were abducted? Or that little girl who was chained to the bed frame and forced to watch her parents be killed just for being shia and then they killed her...

Sources: http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=15416

[The link removed is from an anti-Islam site and in order to avoid confusion it was
removed.]

here's the picture of this little shia girl (WARNING EXTREAMLY GRAPHIC!)

[removed]

Just as I thought a excuse!

Talk is cheap you can sit behind your computer and spew all the hatred you want against Iran but the truth is that unlike your Saudi, Qatari and Turkish brothers who have sold their souls, country and people's lives to the West, Iran in the face of world aggression stands steadfast.

That comes with faith.

Your FSA/Al Qaeda scream the Shahada but your alligence is to the throne of America not Allah swt.

Time and time again your FSA/Al Qaeda terrorist get caught out with your lies, like making false videos and trying to pass them off as authentic.

http://observers.france24.com/content/20111007-syria-fake-video-syrian-army-deserters-spreading-online-deraa-protest-song

See my Hezbollah brothers have Allah swt in their heart, look at the noor on their face when they are facing death the Shahada is singing from their heart.

I suggest you get your facts right but come to think of it your job is to spread lies and nothing more if that were not the case and your were not blinded by your own ignorance you would know I am Sunni!

Shooo..off to your American masters you go.

Assad is not a legitimate leader. The people want him out, therefore he should have left office before his troops began to open fire on civilians.

At the moment he is the only legit leader; and has the support of the majority of syrian national.. Around 70% acc to western source. The rest are just irrlevant wannabes who want to power grab for thier own agendas.

I wish I was there joining with FSA. But Praise be to Allah that my cousins defected from the Syrian army and are now killing Hezbollah and Iranian invaders. May Allah grant FSA victory and lead the Muslims to destroy Persia once again. Ameen

I dont know what is stopping you? Please go ahead and join your rabid friends... Inshallah not long now...when the persians and hezballah will send you all where you belong. Ameen.

You never see youtube videos of Hezbollah or Iranian terrorists taking shahada as they're dying, because Allah blinds their hearts during their last moments. But you do see FSA fighters given the privilege by Allah to take shahada before Allah takes their souls to Jannah

And...? Firon also did the same when his time was up; it didnt make an iota of difference.. He still went to hell.

but seriously.....why doesn't Hezbollah and Iran march to Bahrain? Those are YOUR people over there oppressed... I mean you guys here love to trash-talk saudis and khaleej, but I don't see any action from you. All I see is your people attacking a group of poorly equipped Sunnis in Syria...and SubhanAllah the Sunnis are still standing after 3 years.

They arent sunnis, or syrians; they are foriegn armed salafis/ wahabis.... They deserve nothing but hell for thier fitna. They are anything but innocent... The have killed both shia and sunni syrians and wont stop anything to power grab. They deserve no sympathy at all.

The ferocious warriors of Al-Qaeeda have managed to kill 5 unarmed journalists in Iraq:

http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/five-journalists-killed-iraq-suicide-attack

All this disgusting group of animals is good for is killing unarmed men, beheading prisoners, and blowing up women and children. How dare these animals be discussed alongside Hezb! When it comes to standing and fighting real men, they flee from Qusayr to Qalamoun lol

May Allah (swt) continue to humiliate these lovers of Yazid (la)

It already started...a few months ago, the plan to kill Salafi-Baathist rabid dogs as the only and final solution. In order to do that, they must be pulled to the open ground and given open ground intentionally.... and it is not going to happen anytime soon... at least one year!

InshaAllah.. I'm looking forward to that day.

Go join the terrorists in syria if you like, you'll get wiped out by Hezbollah or the Syrian military or maybe by the different terrorist factions within the FSA first.

You can take the shahada while you're alive and well and it won't mean you're on the true path, it doesn't make it more likely you're going to Jannah. In fact most people while dying who say it probably say it because of the sin they've and in the terrorist case the murderous, evil, killings they've committed.

It seems like the shi3a here have absolutly no knowledge about whats going on in Syria. Also it seems like they get most of their knowledge from nonsensical tabloids. 

Those 32 people slained are innocent Lebanese civilians until Hezbollah proves otherwise.  In Syria, the rebels at least provide proof by displaying the ID Cards of the murdered invaders from Iran or South Lebanon.

its only fair.  you can't just kill someone and hide his corpse and tell the media that he was a terrorist.  

Oh I see...so your version of the Quran tells you to attack people first before they attack you.  

Dont forget Chinish and Russian soldiers and mercenaries.

^^^

After making your self look foolish by bringing that tabloid article from daily star you should not be saying "believe me"

Kill the Saudi dogs!

You sure you want to say that on a public forum?

I did read the article.  In fact, if you re-read the article, you'll realize that it is based on the words of an unnamed "senior security source." If Michel Samaha  didn't get caught, that "senior security source" would have said, "Syrian rebels bombed a Christian neighborhood." 

"They infiltrated into Lebanon illegaly"   -----as opposed to Hezbollah infiltrating to Syrian land legally? I don't remember calling Nasrallah to send troops over to my land...

hahahaha  well said.

At the moment he is the only legit leader; and has the support of the majority of syrian national.. Around 70% acc to western source. The rest are just irrlevant wannabes who want to power grab for thier own agendas.

Can you please name this western source?

1.  He's not legitimate because he doesn't fit the Saudi, Turkey, U.S, and Israel side of things. Perspectives matter - he is actually legitimate no matter how much you feel different about it. In fact, there's a great majority of people who do support Assad but the media doesn't want you to see that ;)

2. You should've joined your brothers fighting in the war in Syria if you're so antagonistic in this aspect. I suppose you decided to become a keyboard warrior instead.

3. The Bahraini people didn't want Iran interfering in Bahrain. These words were from the Shi'ites in Bahrain themselves who said they can handle it themselves.

Nevertheless, I'm sure you wouldn't want to live in a Syria dominated by the so-called Sharia Law - you would be screaming foul play all day.

4. Why are you not helping Palestinians? 

It seems like the shi3a here have absolutly no knowledge about whats going on in Syria. Also it seems like they get most of their knowledge from nonsensical tabloids. 

Dont forget Chinish and Russian soldiers and mercenaries.

After making your self look foolish by bringing that tabloid article from daily star you should not be saying "believe me"

You sure you want to say that on a public forum?

hahahaha  well said.

Can you please name this western source?

Where do you get your news from? I'm curious.

Edited by OnelifeliveIt

1.  He's not legitimate because he doesn't fit the Saudi, Turkey, U.S, and Israel side of things. Perspectives matter - he is actually legitimate no matter how much you feel different about it. In fact, there's a great majority of people who do support Assad but the media doesn't want you to see that ;)

2. You should've joined your brothers fighting in the war in Syria if you're so antagonistic in this aspect. I suppose you decided to become a keyboard warrior instead.

3. The Bahraini people didn't want Iran interfering in Bahrain. These words were from the Shi'ites in Bahrain themselves who said they can handle it themselves.

Nevertheless, I'm sure you wouldn't want to live in a Syria dominated by the so-called Sharia Law - you would be screaming foul play all day.

4. Why are you not helping Palestinians? 

Where do you get your news from? I'm curious.

From the people of Syria ;)Not from western sponsored tabloids who need a good [even if fabricated] story for ad views.

Can you please name this western source

This was about 7 months ago; from a NATO report that 70% want him to stay; as opposed to the opposition(rebels/militias/alqaeda etc. ).

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/05/31/nato-data-assad-winning-the-war-for-syrians-hearts-and-minds/

And this is from a year ago:that 55% of syrians support him over the opposition. This is a yougov poll conducted by qatar... uptil now one of the biggest supporter for the removal of assad; and upholding of the opposition. Conveniently it was sidelined by the MSM as didnt fit thier agenda.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jan/17/syrians-support-assad-western-propaganda

Neither are 'tabloids'. Also youll find majority of western/media tabloids are gov lackeys that are hugely anti assad and want him gone; so they twist the real data and ignore what doesnt fit into their agenda... Just like they ignored this report and those just before the iraq war.

It also seems that your 'syrian sources' are quite a limited pool of ppl; and hence rather biased. So it may well be that you are the one getting misguided information here and missing out the general wider picture. Hence I would suggest you widen your source abit lol.

Edited by Asr

I truly am amazed at the blatant and hardheaded stupidity of these salafis.... what did these idiots did in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, Tunisia that they want to do in Syria?

Do they have any plan or intelligence to claim the responsibility for the affairs of tens of millions of ordinary people? exploding their filthy turbans or beheading or cannibalism do not count as skills in a normal and sane society.

not too long ago they were calling for the downfall of Gaddafi as if all the problems under the sun was his doing... now with him gone, name me one freaking thing that is better in Libya. Can you? you little salafi simpleton!

In favor of Hezb it could at least be said that they take care of their people and has brought them honor and dignity even if you dont agree with them or their politics. Name me one filthy salafi or sunni terrorist group that has at least made it better for their own people. name me one. anyone?

^ Seems like self-exploding cannibalistic Takfiris (who are not Muslims and have nothing to do with Islam) want to establish a Satan made concept of Caliphate where they can force people to convert, behead any who resists, chain women to Kitchens, obviously practice homosexuality, and sometimes even friendly beheadings can take place too followed by a dinner of innocent hearts and livers. Again, anyone reading this should know this has nothing to do with Islam but a Shaitan made cult.

Can anyone even imagine these jahils to run a country? Take care of economy? Diplomatic relationships? Establish justice and love in a society? 

They will be too busy chopping each others heads off.

This was about 7 months ago; from a NATO report that 70% want him to stay; as opposed to the opposition(rebels/militias/alqaeda etc. ).

http://www.worldtrib...arts-and-minds/

Yeah its not really from "NATO". If one keep reading articles like this no wonder you people think as you do.

"The notion of Assad enjoying popular support has outgrown its propaganda roots, and has recently been masqueraded as journalism on several media outlets. One such report was published by World Tribune and titled “NATO data: Assad winning the war for Syrians’ hearts and minds” A brief look quickly reveals the nature of its content and its lack of substantiation. It starts off wrong with the title, as “Nato data” does not imply data “compiled by Western-sponsored activists and organizations …relayed to NATO“, but data actually belonging to the organisation. Moreover, if this is followed with the main claim that “Assad is winning…” it does not imply that Nato merely “has been studying data …” but rather that it concluded something from this study.

The article refers to Middle East Newsline, no specific reference is given but the particular article Syrian Support for Assad Skyrockets linked here is the most likely one to have been used as the source; it’s the same topic and came out the same day. Since it remains unavailable, to me at least as I’m not going to spend a dime on purchasing it, any claims made about any data and its source being “a range of activists and independent organizations that were working in Syria, particularly in relief efforts” along with the identity of the “Western source familiar with the data” who is quoted, cannot be verified. It seems that this “Western source” is someone who bought the article, because the author is apparently not familiar with the data supposedly in it. So what we have here is an unnamed person being familiar with certain data that other unnamed people have given to Nato, which they have apparently looked at. In other words, there is no news." Source

That much for your "western source"

A few things to take notice of here, first from the author himself:

. “…a majority of Syrians were alarmed by the Al Qaida takeover of the Sunni revolt.” purports that, whether any Syrians perceive a “takeover” as such or not, this “takeover” is fact. The contrary is true, the fact is that there is merely one significant Al-Qaeda group [which may or may not have split in two] and together with smaller groups do not constitute more than 10% of the armed opposition in Syria. Al-Qaeda in Syria is smaller than the SIF which is smaller than the SILF, which is smaller than the remaining collective of FSA and non-FSA groups. Indeed, Qaedism is the smallest ideological minority among the armed opposition and it has taken over nothing but the TV screens and people’s phobias. Moreover, this is not a Sunni revolt but a popular revolution against tyranny in a country where the majority is Sunni.

Assad is winning the war mostly because the people are cooperating with him against the rebels.” First of all, Assad is not winning at all, he controls less than half of the country which means he lost the majority of it. Less than two years ago, he controlled all of it and only had to deal with peaceful demonstrations. Winning a couple of battles after losing dozens does not make one victorious. Secondly, where he is winning battles it is because these are lead by the foreign Jihadists of Hezbollah and others, not because of any help from Syrians. The mere fact that he has to rely on foreigners only emphasizes that there are not enough useful Syrian recruits, not even from his own support base. For example, if it was because of any help, there would have been no stalemate in Aleppo for so long. The free people of Aleppo clearly do not want Assad to take over their neighborhoods again, for very obvious reasons. Mind you, Aleppo would have been the poster child of this absurd “Assad is winning the hearts and minds” notion had it been a reality, since there is already a preponderant yet false notion that Aleppo sided with the regime or against the opposition in the first place.

Even Adnan Ibrahim whom the Shi3a praise attacks Bashar Al Assad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zt6tpof5b8

And this is from a year ago:that 55% of syrians support him over the opposition. This is a yougov poll conducted by qatar... uptil now one of the biggest supporter for the removal of assad; and upholding of the opposition. Conveniently it was sidelined by the MSM as didnt fit thier agenda.

http://www.theguardi...tern-propaganda

hhhhhhhhh

Only 98 respondents were actually from Syria and Only 18% of people in Syria have access to the internet (source BBC)

"In a column in the UK's Guardian newspaper, the statistic was used to suggest that the Western media was mis-reporting the situation in Syria, suppressing "inconvenient facts" for the purposes of propaganda.

The statistic has been reported widely elsewhere, from the New York Times, to Al Jazeera (in Arabic) Iranian owned Press TV, and Syrian news sites.

So what was this poll and who carried it out?

It was an internet survey of the Arab world by YouGov Siraj in December. It covered just more than 1,000 people in 18 countries in the Middle East and North Africa.

The central question was: "In your opinion should Syria's President Assad resign?"

Across the whole region, the overall finding was that 81% of people polled thought President Assad should go.

But the polling company also stated: "Respondents in Syria are more supportive of their president. 55% do not believe Assad should resign."

Looking closely at the survey report, it does not say explicitly how many of the 1,000 people who responded were from Syria. But it does say that 211 were polled in the Levant region, 46%of whom were in Syria.

Doing the sums, this suggests that only 97 people took part. When the BBC checked with YouGov Siraj for the exact breakdown, the company said that in fact there were 98 respondents from Syria (the difference arising from the fact that averages given in the survey report were rounded).

This is a very low sample according to the managing director of survey company ORB, Johnny Heald, who has been carrying out polls in the Middle East for many years." (source BBC)

""It is not good to say that 55% of Syrians, for example, think that Assad should stay when only 97 people were asked that question."(source BBC)

Also youll find majority of western/media tabloids are gov lackeys that are hugely anti assad and want him gone; so they twist the real data and ignore what doesnt fit into their agenda

The westerners will support Assad and Hizbulla/Iran/Iraqi Millitias anyday of the week before they support Al Nusra and ISIS. After all Israel and the Shi3a have a good history together of alliance.

Haydar al-Daayikh "We used to carry weapons in the face of Isael, but Israel open its arms to us and loved to aid us, Israel aided us in exterminating the Palestinian Wahhabi terrorist from the South (of Lebanon)" (Meeting with Haydar by Arab News Weekly, 24/3/1983).

Let us also not forget the iran contra affair and how Iran aided the US in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Once a person is exposed to the history of Musa Sadr, Hizbulla and Iran the Iran/hizbullah Messiah view and anti-imperialist view vanishes with the wind.

In favor of Hezb it could at least be said that they take care of their people and has brought them honor and dignity even if you dont agree with them or their politics. Name me one filthy salafi or sunni terrorist group that has at least made it better for their own people. name me one. anyone?

They take care of their people at the expense of sunnis. i do not see how they brought their people honour and dignity. Now the Shi3a are hated by the Ahlu Sunnah more than ever because of what Iran and Hizbulla did. 

From the people of Syria ;)Not from western sponsored tabloids who need a good [even if fabricated] story for ad views.

Well it's only natural to accept news that fits your world view and if it doesn't you're still a stooge -  I guess your lack of analysis isn't compensated so easily.