Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
h_al_s

Justice Against Scum Wahabi Murderers- Uk

Rate this topic

(salam)

It is a shame these scum didn't get punished as per the Shariah that they claim to follow. A life sentence is not enough for them, but alhamdallah, at least they have been found guilty of this heinous crime. It makes me wonder, these so called "Mujahideen", why do they not go and "free" the "oppressed Muslims of Burma and Palestine", why is it they pick on an innocent family man. I would have to apologise to dogs if I was to call them so:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/12/20/340928/two-found-guilty-of-murdering-uk-soldier/

340928_British-convicts.jpg

Michael Adebolajo (L) and Michael Adebolawe ® in images released by the court during the Lee Rigby murder trial at the Old Bailey in London, December 18, 2013
Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:20AM GMT

Two British nationals have been found guilty of murdering a soldier whom they butchered in a frenzied machete and knife attack on a London street.

On Thursday, a jury at London's Old Bailey criminal unanimously found Michael Adebolajo, 29, and Michael Adebowale, 22, guilty of murdering Lee Rigby, 25, as he returned to the Woolwich barracks in south London on May 22.

The jury took only 90 minutes to convict both defendants of the soldier’s murder.

The court heard the pair ran over Rigby, attacking his unconscious body with knives and a machete and trying to behead him.

The brutal daylight attack raised questions for British intelligence agencies as Adebolajo was known to the security services. He had been arrested in Kenya in 2010 and deported.

The website of the British newspaper Daily Mail reported that after his return to the UK, MI5 repeatedly tried to recruit Adebolajo and offered him cash to act as an informer.

Referring to the links to the secret services, Adebolajo said during the trial that "There's a lot more to the story but I won't mention that."

Friends and colleagues of Adebolajo have also alleged he was tortured and sexually abused in custody after being arrested in Kenya, and then later harassed by MI5 agents, suggesting this might have angered him to take revenge.

After the men were convicted of murder, members of Rigby's family told reporters outside the court that justice had been served. 

"Unfortunately no amount of justice can bring Lee back. These people have taken him away from us forever," they said in a prepared statement.

"These people have taken away my baby's dad but Lee's memory lives on through our son and we will never forget him," said his widow, Rebecca.

No other people have been victimized by the tragedy of the Arab conquest, its slave trade and the brutal imposition of Bedouin ruthlessness, including Salafism upon their culture and livelihood more than the Berbers and Sub-Saharan Africans.

Edited by Gainzz

There is no need for us to argue within ourselves over these people.

Don't forget MI5 knew about them and even tried to recruit them. 

Those who have suffered at the hands of their crimes are the family of the soldier and the Muslim community who they are trying to impersonate but Islamic values the do not have but a warped and twisted ideology that discrminates against no one.

there is a difference between respect and talking with manners.

I will treat someone who curses, beats, steals litrally anyone with good manners apart from a salafie. Those people murder innocent human biengs. My tongue does not allow me to do that.

We speak out against them, how can we treat who we speak out against them with good manners.

And i dont mean curse them all day no. But show them who we are and treat them like what they are whilst respecting myself.

Amr bilma'roof and nahi 'an almonkar.

Edited by PenOfTruth

They should be sent to Guantanamo. I hope they rot in prison and fizzle out into nothingness. Punishing them with the death penalty would only be stooping to their level because that's what they wanted anyway, martyrdom and were prepared to be killed whilst killing Lee. Those fanatics kill innocent people and then say that they represent Islam they are a disgrace.

Why should we care?

The Salafi terrorists are funded and aided by Britz intel services to create chaos and unrest in Syria, Libya, and Lebanon openly, and behind the scene in Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan, Iran, Somalia and elsewhere....

They (Wahabi-Salafis) are the illegitimate sons of British....

It is a fight between Iblish and Satan! Or maybe it was just a plot by the government to restrict Muslims' activities and impose pressure on them... this all Salafi and Hizbut tahrir and all other Jihadists' drama in the UK is just BS and part of the government's plans....