Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

So You Want To Be Rich?

Salam,

bro Sami, les agree to deal with deen, InshaAllah it will guide us.

ws

salam bro Mzwakhe ,

I have been dealing with my :Deen all my life  , in the last 10 years , I have escaped from society and have dedicated my life to my :Deen .

I live on a big piece of land  located on a instinct volcano over looking the ocean , where I sit outside and thank :Allah swt for all his blessings.

I watch the dolphins swim by , and the humpback whales with their young .

And odd tiger shark goes by chasing a giant 2M turtle.

I live a simple life , have many fruit trees and vegetables .

I don't have much to do with the outside world .

My nights are spent in worship and my days remembering :Allah swt.

But my kids have grown up , they are adults now.

It has happened so quickly .

They want to get married ,  we only have kangaroos and koalas here for their spouses .

They want nice cars and travel .

They want to see the world and interact with society.

What to do ?

So I have made a deal with them .

Lets interact with society as little as possible and get all your dreams that you want .

Your Ferrari , your husband or wives , and see much of the world together , enjoy.

and after a few years come back here and return back to your ":Deen", instead of being away 50 years doing the rat race.

They all agree ,and I will go out into the jungle with them .

but this time we are prepared to face the wild animals of the corporate wilderness.

So we are on a trek of economic and self discovery to prepare for :Al-Hujjat (as) .

Why don't you join us?

ws

Edited by :Sami II

Salam,

bro Sami, hpe u r well, was wondering what do you mean by 'money is a spell, it is cursed with powerful black magic'(#174).

Trying 2 conquer this devil then pursuing matters of the deen is also not understood in that don't you use the deen for that( conquering)?

I am a liar, Islam is truth. How do you propagate truth when filled with hypocrisy? Hw brother Sami?

Easy...

Deen first! Repentance is key in removing blackness of heart using chisel & hammer ( it takes a life time effort to cleanse yourself, with the help of the wife of course).

BtW, I tried to start something muffin like, but yes money is still tainted with witchcraft( six toed creature), thus it rips you apart(mentally), like it tires you( energy draining) & you are left with a gaping hole in physical/spiritual sense. Not worried though cos even haram attempts are never to be realised.

We keep pushing!

Opportunity to have a go @ it again with the time of renewal of the body...

We do not blame the six toed creature for our calamities, we thank her, looking for divine help we found this Shia who taught us to just pray & fast, fell to rise.

I am my worst enemy, he is not my friend, looking past his flaws I enjoy his positive self, his negativity will drive us apart eventually( thankfully).

& thanks for the invite to conquer the business world, let us remove hypocrisy 1st, InshaAllah we will find a true friend in our wife{deen complete} then we can go (2 get her).

InshaAllah.

ws

Salam,

bro Sami tis been a while, otherwise, there is this miscoception out of the many that Islam in general is about money.

Not wanting to work like rat racers only to look for financial independence has created a false hope out of those that look up to us. Chinese whisper, he said, she said. Dignity, respect and all those things are believed to be brought about by money, nw I am not getting help because I lack faith and I lack faith because I dnt get help. It only fuels your grasp to Allah(swt). What put you off???

ws

Salaam all,

Just read this thread and agree with most of what Br Sami has to offer.

I've actually gone to uni, obtained my degree and then followed it up with going into business (as opposed to going directly into the work force). Within 3 years, I have expanded into other businesses and all of them now gross in the millions, by the grace and power of Allah SWT alone.

I don't feel that my education was useless, as I have been able to apply many of the concepts I learnt at Uni in the businesses that I now own and operate.

On the other hand, I don't think we should be so judgmental of people who choose to (and are happy) working an ordinary job for a boss. All have a role to play in society.

I feel it would be ideal if we could establish a strong Shia business network, where business leaders help assist and develop their respective communities in a positive manner resulting in outcomes that are mutually beneficial for all.

WaSalaam.

(salam) 

I'm back and ready kick start this thread again .

Who's in ?

Who wants the Skype sessions back ?

Who's got billion dollar business ideas ?

and who wants to be rich ?

Let's prepare for our beloved saviour of humanity , :Al-Hujjat (as) . and let's begin with sacking the boss.

ws 

Hey welcome back Sami the Kingmaker. :D

Tell us, how many Shia blokes have you successfully helped become millionaires until now. My guess is zero. Yes, I'm pessimistic like that.

Tell us, how many Shia blokes have you successfully helped become millionaires until now. My guess is zero. Yes, I'm pessimistic like that.

I am honoured to say I have personally helped more than 23 :Shia brothers who have become very successful and are multi millionaires , one perhaps close to a billion .

A few of them has gone on to build :Shia schools and hospitals and have dedicated their lives to our magnificent :Deen and serving the community.

I am proud to have played a part in their success as their advisor and mentor.

My current project is to help my 3 sons become future millionaires/billionaires and to continue my legacy :inshallah, the legacy of being one of the 313 or the cook of the 313 , and serve :Al-Hujjat (as) .

This will be my greatest achievement , and during my time training and mentoring my sons , I am willing to assist anyone here.

If I assist one brother to become financially free and he may devote his life to our :Deen , my time here has been worth it dear bro .

Anything for our youth so they may seek nearness to :Allah swt and be amongst the 313 of our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) .

My Skype is back on if you want to chat .

Good to see you again .

WS

Yo brother Sami is back.

salam dear bro , are you married yet ?

uncle sami is back :0.0 awesome

Welcome back.

thanks nephew , good to see you again 

Wa alaikum salam and welcome back, brother.  

wow , a super mod sis , did SC throw in a 6 figure package with business class trips with emirates and a PA ?

good to see you too sis 

ws

PS 

forgot to mention the :Shia sisters that I helped , including all my wives who I help set up their own businesses and provided funding.( anything to please them in their old age )

I'm assisting and funding one of my mother in laws  , she is setting up a islamic clothing business , as it's difficult to find modest attire for women especially during summer months in her country.

Come on. Nay.

kiyoon ?

(salam)

: Sami ll: post 188, "who's the boss?"

& well-came back.

(salam)

thanks bro 

"who's the boss "?

who tells most :Shia's today , what they can wear , when can they pray , how much they can earn , how much time they have with their families  , when can they eat and how they can live ?

I'm sure when the time comes for our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) to reappear and when he calls on his 313 , most :Shias will need the permission of "the boss " to adhere.

Maybe it will go something like this for most ;

( sometime in the future ) 

shia : hey boss , just had my :Imam (as) call on us to join him as its time to bring peace , truth and justice , I like to submit ( islam ) my application ( to beg ) for leave.

boss: you know it's month end , and your KPIs are not up to scratch , do you want that promotion or not ?

shia : you're the boss ,  I'm sure my :Imam (as) will understand , as work is also considered worship and it's so important to advance this corporation who so much cares for humanity.

ws

Sami!! Beep Bop

beep bop beep blah .......

the glorious :Quranic verse and part of the magnificent  :Dua-Ahad in your signature reminds me of when the time I sat with Erdogan's chief advisor in Ankara some years ago ,

as he believed that :Al-Mahdi (as) was very far away , not to be concerned with right now.

beep bop beep blah .......

the glorious :Quranic verse and part of the magnificent  :Dua-Ahad in your signature reminds me of when the time I sat with Erdogan's chief advisor in Ankara some years ago ,

as he believed that :Al-Mahdi (as) was very far away , not to be concerned with right now.

I love this verse! My God! When I hear it in dua Ahad, gives me shivers!

I love this verse! My God! When I hear it in dua Ahad, gives me shivers!

I cry when I hear it , makes me think of my beloved is so close that I can feel him , :Alhamdulilah we are so blessed to know  such a helper and saviour .

We are honoured amongst humans to even discuss such a man and mention his magnificent name.

I cannot imagine a life without ever knowing such a personality , may :Allah swt hasten his reappearance and make us be with our beloved.

salaam brother sami

I am 30 years old married guy just moved to Mauritius and I am desperately looking for some good options to start with, I am a financial trader and trading from last 5 years, but I lack funds to make it big, I am also looking forward for any other good offers.

please contact me soon.

I have also sent you a personal message, Shukran

:)

salaam brother sami

I am 30 years old married guy just moved to Mauritius and I am desperately looking for some good options to start with, I am a financial trader and trading from last 5 years, but I lack funds to make it big, I am also looking forward for any other good offers.

please contact me soon.

I have also sent you a personal message, Shukran

:)

Salam dear brother  , 

good to hear from Mauritius.

I have passed on my Skype , we can chat there , there's a few other brothers trading too .

I have been offered rights to a trading platform from a Chinese bank based in Singapore and Hong Kong , they want to expand to subcontinent and others parts of Asia .

Maybe we can do something in Mauritius .

ws

Salam dear brother  , 

good to hear from Mauritius.

I have passed on my Skype , we can chat there , there's a few other brothers trading too .

I have been offered rights to a trading platform from a Chinese bank based in Singapore and Hong Kong , they want to expand to subcontinent and others parts of Asia .

Maybe we can do something in Mauritius .

ws

yes I have added you on skype. looking forward for every opportunity. 

good to know you are from Australia btw I was in Melbourne before we shifted to Mauritius :D

Edited by ShiaHashmi