Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

Why Are Many Of The Bros Here Not Married Yet ?

Rate this topic

haha that's a really good question.

Unfortunately I plan on delaying marriage as much as possible, as the majority of the young Muslim women in my community are very materialistic and will only bog me down and lead me astray.

They are just "Muslim" by name, and it is very sad and hurtful to see how they have gone astray.

haha that's a really good question.

Unfortunately I plan on delaying marriage as much as possible, as the majority of the young Muslim women in my community are very materialistic and will only bog me down and lead me astray.

They are just "Muslim" by name, and it is very sad and hurtful to see how they have gone astray.

there are many sisters available elsewhere , perhaps potential reverts ??

it's sad to see many sisters going astray like this , we have in our communities too .

Modern Islamic feminism has taken many of them away .

but no excuse to delay it dear bro .

ws

(salam)

I got married at the age of 21. and I am 26 year old now. Alhamdulillah I've a daughter she is 4 year old. I think boys should get married between 20-25. I've seen many boys and even asked about delaying marriage. They all have common answer they want to earn money and want a good bank balance and then get married. They're even ready to get married after 30 years. But career is must. But getting married early is a better choice. But yes, I am from Pakistan so it is quite common in Pakistan.

:Marbrook to you dear bro , when is no.2 happening , you aint really married till you're married again and again and again .

you are still on your honeymoon stage , enjoy and :Duas to your daughter , may she be amongst the 313 .

ws

Edited by :Sami II

So... Polygamy is for every man? lol you must be kidding

every man  cannot handle one wife let alone 4 , but we are :Shia .

We are not like every man , we are strong , courageous and are eagerly waiting  our :Imam (as) , till then we must go forth and multiply , so we may offer to him many :Shia to choose from , so the 313 will be the finest .:Inshallah .

ws

(salam)

First of all I appreciate your concerns for SC little brothers.

I think most of the reasons for delay in marriage are common for the bulk of us.

For instance take me as an example. I graduated, but dont have job yet. As I have

put forward the matter of marriage before my parents, their recurring reply to my demand

is "who is gonna give a jobless his daughter", fair enough. it means all the 16-17 years of

education are nothing to anybody till one finds a job (a good one, not any job). So What

I do is wait and wait....

The delay causes many problems, psychological even to those with strong nerves, some

start to chase it like a goal, some like a fantasy, it becomes an end, not means to a bigger end.

One cant focus at times, some start to hate the very concept imo, things like that.

My big brother can pray for his little brother, other things I tried didnt work, not till now.

All I care is about the virtues, focus and the ultimate end, coz virtues lost, man is lost.

Focus shattered, creativity and innovation severed, and one cant serve the end goal.

My two cents.

Prays and Peace.

(salam)

One more thing, the wish of being a father/mother is in human nature, I bet many of bachelors feel that.

Whenever I see some kid I am like :( .................

your story breaks my heart little bro , you have always been a good bro here .

May I suggest you try another market of sisters , perhaps reverts or others that put aside the old ways .

Yes economics is everything for a man in a marriage as it is the basic duty to provide for the family.

I have spoken to many bros about setting up businesses that can work better than a job and give you a much better lifestyle.

Perhaps I should start another topic on how to start a successful business with minimal outlay and create wealth.

I have my 16 yo son on an apprenticeship  with me , and he will make his 1st mil by 18 :Inshallah .

If any bros are interested I can start to share some advise there , as it seems to be a major reason for delaying marriage.

My :Duas are with you dear bro , and may :Allah swt present the best wife for you soon :Inshallah .

ws

every man  cannot handle one wife let alone 4 , but we are :Shia .

We are not like every man , we are strong , courageous and are eagerly waiting  our :Imam (as) , till then we must go forth and multiply , so we may offer to him many :Shia to choose from , so the 313 will be the finest .:Inshallah .

ws

May I suggest you try another market of sisters , perhaps reverts or others that put aside the old ways .

Yes economics is everything for a man in a marriage as it is the basic duty to provide for the family.

I have spoken to many bros about setting up businesses that can work better than a job and give you a much better lifestyle.

Perhaps I should start another topic on how to start a successful business with minimal outlay and create wealth.

I have my 16 yo son on an apprenticeship  with me , and he will make his 1st mil by 18 :Inshallah .

If any bros are interested I can start to share some advise there , as it seems to be a major reason for delaying marriage.

My :Duas are with you dear bro , and may :Allah swt present the best wife for you soon :Inshallah .

ws

Salam uncle samii, please do make a post on how to set up a business. I wanted to ask you on many occasions for such posts. I shall eagerly await for your post.

thanks.

ws

Brother Sami I live in a Sunni dominated area, no chance of getting committed to one.

As for reverts, it also seem not feasible, the thing is that in our society marriage has many

stakeholders (self declared for sure), so one has to look for ways to sadden as less of

them as possible.

As for economy part I cant disagree as I myself believe in business to be a major money

making strategy, jobs wont earn one much, but I am in initial stages so I have to go slow,

better jobs come with experience, and for business I need homework well done. I am looking

for ways for feasible businesses. Till then I cant take any big step, I wont hesitate to go against

the society stuff coz I dont care much about what people around me think.

A lot of prayers for your Kid. We will look forward to your advices regarding Finding a Spouse on Time

and Establishing a Business from Scratch.

May Allah shower you with all his blessings, and us all.

Jazakallah.

(salam)

First of all I appreciate your concerns for SC little brothers.

I think most of the reasons for delay in marriage are common for the bulk of us.

For instance take me as an example. I graduated, but dont have job yet. As I have

put forward the matter of marriage before my parents, their recurring reply to my demand

is "who is gonna give a jobless his daughter", fair enough. it means all the 16-17 years of

education are nothing to anybody till one finds a job (a good one, not any job). So What

I do is wait and wait....

The delay causes many problems, psychological even to those with strong nerves, some

start to chase it like a goal, some like a fantasy, it becomes an end, not means to a bigger end.

One cant focus at times, some start to hate the very concept imo, things like that.

My big brother can pray for his little brother, other things I tried didnt work, not till now.

All I care is about the virtues, focus and the ultimate end, coz virtues lost, man is lost.

Focus shattered, creativity and innovation severed, and one cant serve the end goal.

My two cents.

Prays and Peace.

(salam)

One more thing, the wish of being a father/mother is in human nature, I bet many of bachelors feel that.

Whenever I see some kid I am like :( .................

my story too

plus i still have 2 years till i finish my degree.

feels bad man :(

You indicated, "wives" another reason is that majority (not all) woman do not support polygamy within her marriage with her husband.

Edited by DreamCatcher

my story too

plus i still have 2 years till i finish my degree.

feels bad man :(

My brother you forget the duration till you get your hands on a job.

Your's have two years left, I completed mine, still I had tp set my mind for bumpy ride,

two more years imo. Btw dont forget to invite me on ur walima :P

My brother you forget the duration till you get your hands on a job.

Your's have two years left, I completed mine, still I had tp set my mind for bumpy ride,

two more years imo. Btw dont forget to invite me on ur walima :P

inshAllah i will invite you.

you are always welcome to visit brother

You indicated, "wives" another reason is that majority (not all) woman do not support polygamy within her marriage with her husband.

no women support polygamy these days , and neither do any of my wives .

but it is not their choice , as I'm the leader and I choose to support it.

As :Shia , you must put aside the false narratives of marriage , love and sex that exist.

they are for the sheep , those who have no purpose and no mission in life.

we have a purpose , a mission and we wait for our master.

and we must prepare , and that means to populate this earth with as many believers as possible.

So he may choose the best amongst them.

there is no room for the hollywood/bollywood love stories which all woman have been programmed to follow .

As :Shia men , you must deprogram them .

It's not easy , but hey neither  is the "normal " marriage narrative.

Stop playing into the psy ops of the controllers.

ws

This thread makes me lose hope in humanity . 

I think its the parents that are demanding, not really the sisters.

I will speak on behalf of my older brother , I know many non-materialistic sisters who are willing to get married, but my mom keeps saying ''he didn't finish his degree yet ! Let him study for another 3 years '' 

..and he is 24 .

( Btw my brother is a user on Shiachat,i just hope he doesn't find my post :P )

Edited by -Enlightened

This is the norm, nowdays, unfortunately. Until sisters are willing to confront their parents and their un-Islamic demands, I'm afraid not much will change. Despite all the talk here on SC, I don't see this happening. The parent's are only thinking of their own materialistic interests and their culturally (not Islamically) based idea of 'honor' and using Islam to justify this. 

Brothers, I advise you to do Salat Al Shukr, Two Rakats nawafil after Salat Al Fajr, A nice Ziyarat, my favorite is Ahl Yaseen, then do dua and ask the Imam of the Age(may Allah(s.w.a) hasten his return) to do the Wasilat for you with Allah(s.w.a) to bring you a good wife and you will accept whatever wife Allah(s.w.a) will bring to you (i.e. you will not exclude her from consideration for un-islamic reasons). If you are sincere, then wait for the Rahma of Allah(s.w.a) to come, you probably won't have to wait too long.

Edited by Abu Hadi

no women support polygamy these days , and neither do any of my wives .

but it is not their choice , as I'm the leader and I choose to support it.

As :Shia , you must put aside the false narratives of marriage , love and sex that exist.

they are for the sheep , those who have no purpose and no mission in life.

we have a purpose , a mission and we wait for our master.

and we must prepare , and that means to populate this earth with as many believers as possible.

So he may choose the best amongst them.

there is no room for the hollywood/bollywood love stories which all woman have been programmed to follow .

As :Shia men , you must deprogram them .

It's not easy , but hey neither  is the "normal " marriage narrative.

Stop playing into the psy ops of the controllers.

ws

I believe your being Lecherous. Please control yourself, we have young brothers and sisters on this site, who will fall into your influences. 

And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. (30:21)

Here is one prove ONE man and ONE woman are made for each other

“And if you fear that you may not be just to the orphans, then you may marry whom you please of the women: two, and three, and four. But if you fear you will not be fair, then only one, or what your right hand possesses. This is best that you do not face financial hardship.” (4:3)

It said IF. We live in a society that were different from the prophets. We do not live in a started day of Islam where we need to be fruitful. One wife is hard to suppose with children. Just like one income is hard to have. Both partners need to work to keep up with utilities. Things are high in demand.Also if one is able to support more than one wife, than I am sure if her is rich and that his wives are all jealous among each other.

o women support polygamy these days , and neither do any of my wives

I'm sorry to say, but I believe your being mendacious. Even in middle east, or in the west or even where ever Muslims live. No respectful man will accept more than one wife. Just like no respectful woman would accept this. Majority of men tell their friends and family how much drama and energy their women are. Imagined double than one. I think they will all die of heart attacks before reaching 30. LOL

If you fear you will not be fair, then only one, or what your right hand possesses.” (4:3)

Majority of men, even people do not treat everyone equal. It is hard to do.

O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah , through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer. (4:1)

Eve came out of Adam, what is more prove of that that? Or will argue that Adam and Eve are Christian?

This is the norm, nowdays, unfortunately. Until sisters are willing to confront their parents and their un-Islamic demands, I'm afraid not much will change. Despite all the talk here on SC, I don't see this happening. The parent's are only thinking of their own materialistic interests and their culturally (not Islamically) based idea of 'honor' and using Islam to justify this. 

Brothers, I advise you to do Salat Al Shukr, Two Rakats nawafil after Salat Al Fajr, A nice Ziyarat, my favorite is Ahl Yaseen, then do dua and ask the Imam of the Age(may Allah(s.w.a) hasten his return) to do the Wasilat for you with Allah(s.w.a) to bring you a good wife and you will accept whatever wife Allah(s.w.a) will bring to you (i.e. you will not exclude her from consideration for un-islamic reasons). If you are sincere, then wait for the Rahma of Allah(s.w.a) to come, you probably won't have to wait too long.

This is the norm, nowdays, unfortunately

Why is this unfortunately? Do you have money to support all of 4 wives? 

The parent's are only thinking of their own materialistic interests and their culturally (not Islamically) based idea of 'honor' and using Islam to justify this. 

I do agree that culture and religion can collide, and people do not know how to separate. However, I do not believe calling everyone parents materialistic is unislamic to say. That is a generalize statement. Not all parents are the same.

I agree with this. Thank you for giving brother who are "program" as Sami II would say it, good advice. Inshallah they will all have good "wife" and be happy with the one they pick. Allah Allum. Inshallah Kerim. May Allah bless both men and women with good health and blissful life with each other.

Just in conclusion, doesn't have many wives con construct a sexual transmitted diseases for having many partners?

Edited by DreamCatcher

I'm 17 but my plan is to get married a year before I finish university. So around 20/19. Although, I doubt this is possible, and finance is a huge part of marriage nowadays, perhaps there is some way that this will work. But I am hoping that I do get married no later than 22/23.

I believe your being Lecherous. Please control yourself, we have young brothers and sisters on this site, who will fall into your influences. 

Here is one prove ONE man and ONE woman are made for each other

It said IF. We live in a society that were different from the prophets. We do not live in a started day of Islam where we need to be fruitful. One wife is hard to suppose with children. Just like one income is hard to have. Both partners need to work to keep up with utilities. Things are high in demand.Also if one is able to support more than one wife, than I am sure if her is rich and that his wives are all jealous among each other.

I'm sorry to say, but I believe your being mendacious. Even in middle east, or in the west or even where ever Muslims live. No respectful man will accept more than one wife. Just like no respectful woman would accept this. Majority of men tell their friends and family how much drama and energy their women are. Imagined double than one. I think they will all die of heart attacks before reaching 30. LOL

Majority of men, even people do not treat everyone equal. It is hard to do.

Eve came out of Adam, what is more prove of that that? Or will argue that Adam and Eve are Christian?

Why is this unfortunately? Do you have money to support all of 4 wives? 

I do agree that culture and religion can collide, and people do not know how to separate. However, I do not believe calling everyone parents materialistic is unislamic to say. That is a generalize statement. Not all parents are the same.

I agree with this. Thank you for giving brother who are "program" as Sami II would say it, good advice. Inshallah they will all have good "wife" and be happy with the one they pick. Allah Allum. Inshallah Kerim. May Allah bless both men and women with good health and blissful life with each other.

Just in conclusion, doesn't have many wives con construct a sexual transmitted diseases for having many partners?

my wives had similar beliefs when I first met them , and after explaining to them that their model was not sustainable for humanity to thrive , and that it was not the most effective way in preparing for our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) , they changed their views and followed my model.

Unfortunately I do not have the time to go through all this with you dear sis , please forgive me .

I would say however , the reality is that men will have many women , whether in a :Halal manner or not.

The more prosperous he is the more he will have.

Unfortunately most will not have the multiple permanent wives .

I do believe I am the last of the mohicans.( on SC anyway ).

As for treating them equally , it's easy , all the material wealth divided by 4 .

I have done the figures at another thread.

That's all that is required .

Equally loving them is irrelevant as infinity is not divisible.

ws

Salam Sister, 

If you read my first statement, I didn't say 'all' parents. I said What sister ~Enlightened posted was the norm, meaning this is the most common attitude of muslims parents (both Shia and Sunni) nowdays toward marriage of their daughters. That doesn't mean that every parent is like that. My In-laws were not like that because I married my wife when I had $200 in the bank account, no degree, and a low paying job. (Alhamduillah my family and I are fine now and that part of our life is , InShahAllah, over). But unfortunately, people like my in-laws, who believe that it is Allah(s.w.a) who is Kheirun Al Razikeen (The best of providers), not them, the husband, a degree, a family relationship, or an employer, are few and far between these days. I didn't want to end my comments on a hopeless note, because with patience and prayer, Allah(s.w.a) is still Al Rahman Al Raheem and will see to the needs of his slaves, not matter what the apparent circumstances. 

Thank you for cleaning that up. I do see that parents do tend to do that, but not trying to harm their daughter with materialistic things.

It is said that:

"And treat them kindly. Then if you hate them, it may be that you dislike a thing while Allah has placed abundant good in it"(4:19)

This is why I believe parents are so guarded of their daughters.

Edited by DreamCatcher

I agree with Sami here, we have given too much power and freedom, or to put it better society had given them too much power and freedom. Other then Imam Ali , a lot of the Imams purchased their wives by buying slaves for them selves and their children(the next Imam) so if they did this then there is no discrimination towards woman, God created the woman in such a way where she can tolerate this, however having said this, i am not saying we abuse woman, i am saying we just take away their rights to also have a "say" 

if you leave woman to also choose you get a problem, there should be only one chooser, i.e the man, and the woman should be like they were in the past, we just purchase them and problem solved, everyone would be married and there wouldnt exist perverted societies and its problems, in fact i think there would be more respect towards woman .

Women are bad at making choices, this has been mentioned in hadeeth by many Imams and the Prophet himself, and given woman the choice, the result is corrupted society, just look at women when they have a choice to dress how they dress, they corrupt society, even Muslim woman(except some) they go out in provocative clothing as the Prophet said "a time will come when woman will be dressed but they will still appear naked" i.e they will wear tight clothes, and unfortunately how many women you see wearing tight clothes with Hijabs(it makes me sick) 

I know that Imam Khomeini, when he was about to be married to his wife, the family actually refused his marriage offer and even his wife said she didnt want to marry him(in an interview with her), but the family of the woman had a dream where the Ahlul Bay came and ordered them to get the lady married to him(imam Khoemini) so even he had to face this problem. 

When it comes to the income the woman shouldn't be concerning herself, and even if she had to end up hungry, this would be a good thing, because hunger is the best food according to hadith qudsi and even Allah loves those who are hungry, but of course the man has a responsibility to provide for her, and he would, but unfortunately today the woman has a pact with the devil and dajjal. 

One of the hadiths about the Dajjal is that his main following group will be made up of three people: 1. Women 2.Jews(Zionists obviously) 3. Children of Zina 

So it just goes to show how woman are responsible for two of the 3 of his main following, the children of Zina(unbelieving woman) and obviously them selves, because woman are not made by God as thinkers, and decision makers, it is us men who are to lead them into heaven, not the other way around. 

I know many woman would not agree with this, and nothing will change until the Imam(ajtf) returns, but when he does return, then the man of our communities will al get married(and even some of the woman it will be against their will) but then finally man who is modest(our men) will be able to stop worrying about finding a wife and a job to support her and become worried with what we are supposed to be worried about, working for Islam and towards heaven and getting closer to God

The Prophet had said after he returned from the Miraj, that the majority of the woman from my ummah will go to HELL(either permanently or for some period of time).

Woman in today's days are a plague, they corrupt society(the non believing ones by being immodest[it really makes me angry] and the believing ones by running around with their emotions in front of them. 

Good post Sami for bringing awareness to this issue and i hope i have highlighted the problem we are faced with which will to go away.

If i had control of the world the first thing i would do would be to marry all of the most beautiful woman of the world to the most ugliest men in order to break this evil that has surfaced and change society

I'm 17 but my plan is to get married a year before I finish university. So around 20/19. Although, I doubt this is possible, and finance is a huge part of marriage nowadays, perhaps there is some way that this will work. But I am hoping that I do get married no later than 22/23.

:inshallah Khair dear bro , may :Allah swt give you success .

ws

my wives had similar beliefs when I first met them , and after explaining to them that their model was not sustainable for humanity to thrive , and that it was not the most effective way in preparing for our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) , they changed their views and followed my model.

Unfortunately I do not have the time to go through all this with you dear sis , please forgive me .

I would say however , the reality is that men will have many women , whether in a :Halal manner or not.

The more prosperous he is the more he will have.

Unfortunately most will not have the multiple permanent wives .

I do believe I am the last of the mohicans.( on SC anyway ).

As for treating them equally , it's easy , all the material wealth divided by 4 .

I have done the figures at another thread.

That's all that is required .

Equally loving them is irrelevant as infinity is not divisible.

ws

Again I do not believe your being truthful. Many men desire this, but do not act upon their wishes. And if they do it is hard to find. If they do have 4 wives, no one is openly admit that they do. It is not a topic everyone will open to the world that they have done.

I wish you the best in your so-called "Wives"

Again I do not believe your being truthful. Many men desire this, but do not act upon their wishes. And if they do it is hard to find. If they do have 4 wives, no one is openly admit that they do. It is not a topic everyone will open to the world that they have done.

I wish you the best in your so-called "Wives"

if you would read my many posts on SC , you will notice I'm not "normal ".

and having 4 permanent wives these days is considered insane by most  , therefore I would most likely fit the profile of such an arrangement .

I am curious how one justly manages multiple wives in the modern world too, but I'm not prepared to call the man dishonest or unjust without knowledge of details that are none of my business.

you must be in a position to create wealth without the time factor, 

In other words you cannot work for money , but let money work for you .

this enables you to spend equal time and support each of the wives .

They must be provided a house each with maids etc.

And the mother in laws (out laws )must be well looked after if you desire peace in the households.

The real equality comes in the treatment of the mother in laws as they are the ones that keep the tab.

Emotional strength is a must , and :Duas are my secret weapon.

They keep me sane throughout the process.

And lastly you must have your own time out hence my time here on SC , it is the only pleasure i have .

ws

if you would read my many posts on SC , you will notice I'm not "normal ".

and having 4 permanent wives these days is considered insane by most  , therefore I would most likely fit the profile of such an arrangement .

you must be in a position to create wealth without the time factor, 

In other words you cannot work for money , but let money work for you .

this enables you to spend equal time and support each of the wives .

They must be provided a house each with maids etc.

And the mother in laws (out laws )must be well looked after if you desire peace in the households.

The real equality comes in the treatment of the mother in laws as they are the ones that keep the tab.

Emotional strength is a must , and :Duas are my secret weapon.

They keep me sane throughout the process.

And lastly you must have your own time out hence my time here on SC , it is the only pleasure i have .

ws

May Allah look over you. Words are not a useful tool anymore. Evidences is. Im not implying you should prove it to me. Im saying that many people do not openly announced that they have this many wives. If it does, society will frown upon them

I enjoy how marriage topics always fill up quickly. Many opinions and ideas not enough action. Life is about DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO. Same goes for me, but i am old grey and dying.

I doubt Sami cares what society thinks, he is his own man, and that makes him a real man. Learn from him kids.

Edited by D3v1L

Sami - by the truth of Hussain answer this with sincerity: Do you really have four wives?

do you want the account :Sami II which is not living answer your question ?

and if he did , how can a non-living entity get married in the first place ?

If you are asking the living man that has created the account to answer such a question, than you must address me by my name , and as a living man , I can answer such a question as this gives power and honour especially when the :Huq of :Al-Hussein (as) is mentioned and in his presence .

Therefore I cannot stand as a cyber algorithm before the the greatest :Huq , as I am not the truth.

I do not exist in the account form or as a Human , when such a name is mentioned.

This name :Hussien (as) , makes me weep and shake.

I forget all that is in my mind .

All i can remember is his blood that was spilled.

and his sacrifice is the only :Haq , and i am insignificant.

I do not exist , I am no body .

When such a name is mentioned .

May Allah look over you. Words are not a useful tool anymore. Evidences is. Im not implying you should prove it to me. Im saying that many people do not openly announced that they have this many wives. If it does, society will frown upon them

'Society'? What is society? Who is society? To be honest, it seems to me that people are much influenced by what 'society' seems them as. If anything, the real society wouldn't frown upon such actions. Because it has been permitted by Islam. Why would people frown upon something that was permitted by Islam? It seems that societies these days think that they know better than what Allah (s.w.t), the Prophet (PBUH) and his progeny (as) have taught us.

I enjoy how marriage topics always fill up quickly. Many opinions and ideas not enough action. Life is about DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO. Same goes for me, but i am old grey and dying.

I doubt Sami cares what society thinks, he is his own man, and that makes him a real man. Learn from him kids.

And what have you learned from his influences?

once again dear sis , if you read my many posts , I am not part of any society and live a life far away .

I interact when i need to do business.

I am back now as my kids are adults and they need to interact also .

SC happens to be a good platform for this transition .