Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
irakiya_shi3iya

Hair Masks

Rate this topic

Salam alikoum all

I hope you are all doing well, the best of health and eman

I wanted to ask if anyone knows any good hair masks to do at home. I heard that avocado and honey are healthy for the hair. My hair is in a bad condition recently because I have been anaemic for about a year now. I dont have a good apatite so that doesnt help! Anyway if you girls know of a good routine to stop hair from thinning or a good recipe for a hair mask I will be thankful

ws

Edited by irakiya_shi3iya

Wa Alaikum Salam Sister,

1.)If you have Oily hair, then try this:

1 egg

50 grams of yoghurt

Apply to already washed hair and leave for about 30 mins. Then, rinse off well with warm water.

2.) Milk & Honey Hair pack for Hair loss, Dandruff, Lice, Split ends and Hair Growth

Take some heated milk (but NOT TOO HOT) and put some Honey into it. The amount of milk and Honey should be according to your hair density and volume in 3;1 Ratio so that it can properly cover your Entire hair. Mix the heated milk and honey thoroughly so that you get a uniform mixture of both.

Now apply the mixture properly on your Entire length of hair and then cover your head with the Shower cap or Hot towel leaving it for about two hours.

The heat generated due to the Hot mixture and hot towel will work wonders to kill the dandruff and stimulate hair follicles for the Proper hair growth. It will also remove dead hair cells and split ends. Dandruff is one of the main cause of hair fall and if your hair loss is due to Dandruff then your problem will get resolved after some applications.

3.)Best Vitamins for Healthy Hair

a. Vitamin B7
It can be found in food products like liver, milk, kidney, yeast, and eggs; and is counted among the best vitamins for hair loss prevention by dermatologists.

b. Vitamin B3
It is present in food items like chicken, fish, turkey, and wheat germ.

c. Vitamin B5
Also known as Pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 is excellent for those who want to get rid of gray hair on their scalp. Organ meats, egg yolks, and whole grains contain this vitamin.

d. Vitamin B9
Also known as Folic acid, It promotes hair growth. You have no idea how much wondrous can a B complex tablet prove to be when it comes to hair growth and health.

e. Vitamin E
This is another most essential and important vitamin that one should consume for better hair care. Not only is it excellent for hair, it also proves to be extremely beneficial for skin care

f. Vitamin C
Apart from being an excellent vitamin for gum and teeth problems, vitamin C is also one of the vital hair growth vitamins. Food items like tomatoes, oranges, strawberries, pineapples, red and green pepper, and all citrus fruits contain this vitamin

4.)You could have thick mane by massaging it once in a week with coconut or jojoba oil. Castor oil can also be used

5.)Beaten Egg Yolks:

Apply this whisked egg yolk onto the scalp and hair, and leave it for half an hour. Wash it with cool water. For normal hair loss, applying egg yolk once a week is appropriate. 

6.)Drink Plenty of Water:
Drinking adequate water (6-8 glasses per day) and healthy liquids like fruit juices, milk, soups, milkshakes, lemonade, etc., helps prevent dehydration. Scarcity of water in your body can cause hair loss.

7.)Hair treatments such as bleaching, dyeing, perming and permanent straightening can damage hair which will in turn lead to hair thinning and hair loss.

8.)Fenugreek Seed Powder and Honey for hair fall and Hair growth:

Fenugreek seeds powder 5 tablespoons
Honey, 1 tablespoon
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon

Mix the fenugreek powder with water to make a fine paste. Add the honey and olive oil to this paste and combine well. Apply this paste on your hair and allow it to dry. After 15-20 minutes, wash your hair with shampoo.

Please let me know if it worked for you :)

May Allah Bless you, 

Khuda Hafiz

Salam alikoum dear sisters,

Thank you very much for all those tips and inshaaAllah I will try them and let you know what happens. I was wondering when someone is going to write a few tips because I know many girls who have this problem! 

@rose: Allah esalmij inshaaAllah mitshofeen shar. It happens to the best of us lol

Again thank you Saamra, Im sure alot will benifit x

Great recommendations Saamara, thanks sweetheart!

Irakiya, Inshallah salamtich hubbe.

Salam alikoum dear sisters,

Thank you very much for all those tips and inshaaAllah I will try them and let you know what happens. I was wondering when someone is going to write a few tips because I know many girls who have this problem! 

@rose: Allah esalmij inshaaAllah mitshofeen shar. It happens to the best of us lol

Again thank you Saamra, Im sure alot will benifit x

Rose: Shukriya, your welcome sister :) 

Irakiya: Your welcome sister :) Lets see what happens, if u need more tips, then let me know. All the best. And Yes, Henna is also very good for hair.

May Allah bless you. 

Khuda Hafiz

Salam alikoum all

I hope you are all doing well, the best of health and eman

I wanted to ask if anyone knows any good hair masks to do at home. I heard that avocado and honey are healthy for the hair. My hair is in a bad condition recently because I have been anaemic for about a year now. I dont have a good apatite so that doesnt help! Anyway if you girls know of a good routine to stop hair from thinning or a good recipe for a hair mask I will be thankful

ws

w salam sister,

are you treating your anemia? are you having enough iron intake? no matter how many good stuff you put on your hair, the problem lies within your body. Please be careful because other problems can arise with anemia. I had iron deficiency without anemia due to lack of a proper diet and a couple days after I started taking my iron supplements and eating iron reached foods my hair dramatically stopped falling by like 70% I would say (no exaggeration). So really it's all in your diet and the supplements in case your body doesn't absorb it properly or fast enough. I understand the - no hunger- thing because I go through that too but u gotta try ur best.

Plain yogurt and olive oil are great for the hair (separately), drink a lot of water :)  

w salam sister,

are you treating your anemia? are you having enough iron intake? no matter how many good stuff you put on your hair, the problem lies within your body. Please be careful because other problems can arise with anemia. I had iron deficiency without anemia due to lack of a proper diet and a couple days after I started taking my iron supplements and eating iron reached foods my hair dramatically stopped falling by like 70% I would say (no exaggeration). So really it's all in your diet and the supplements in case your body doesn't absorb it properly or fast enough. I understand the - no hunger- thing because I go through that too but u gotta try ur best.

Plain yogurt and olive oil are great for the hair (separately), drink a lot of water :)

Thank you,

Im really trying my best to eat as much as I can now, in working progress obviously. so inshaaAllah I will be able to stop that vicious cycle and eat normally again! thank you for you advice, I really appreciate it

ws

Wa Alaikum Salam Sister,

1.)If you have Oily hair, then try this:

1 egg

50 grams of yoghurt

Apply to already washed hair and leave for about 30 mins. Then, rinse off well with warm water.

2.) Milk & Honey Hair pack for Hair loss, Dandruff, Lice, Split ends and Hair Growth

Take some heated milk (but NOT TOO HOT) and put some Honey into it. The amount of milk and Honey should be according to your hair density and volume in 3;1 Ratio so that it can properly cover your Entire hair. Mix the heated milk and honey thoroughly so that you get a uniform mixture of both.

Now apply the mixture properly on your Entire length of hair and then cover your head with the Shower cap or Hot towel leaving it for about two hours.

The heat generated due to the Hot mixture and hot towel will work wonders to kill the dandruff and stimulate hair follicles for the Proper hair growth. It will also remove dead hair cells and split ends. Dandruff is one of the main cause of hair fall and if your hair loss is due to Dandruff then your problem will get resolved after some applications.

3.)Best Vitamins for Healthy Hair

a. Vitamin B7

It can be found in food products like liver, milk, kidney, yeast, and eggs; and is counted among the best vitamins for hair loss prevention by dermatologists.

b. Vitamin B3

It is present in food items like chicken, fish, turkey, and wheat germ.

c. Vitamin B5

Also known as Pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 is excellent for those who want to get rid of gray hair on their scalp. Organ meats, egg yolks, and whole grains contain this vitamin.

d. Vitamin B9

Also known as Folic acid, It promotes hair growth. You have no idea how much wondrous can a B complex tablet prove to be when it comes to hair growth and health.

e. Vitamin E

This is another most essential and important vitamin that one should consume for better hair care. Not only is it excellent for hair, it also proves to be extremely beneficial for skin care

f. Vitamin C

Apart from being an excellent vitamin for gum and teeth problems, vitamin C is also one of the vital hair growth vitamins. Food items like tomatoes, oranges, strawberries, pineapples, red and green pepper, and all citrus fruits contain this vitamin

4.)You could have thick mane by massaging it once in a week with coconut or jojoba oil. Castor oil can also be used

5.)Beaten Egg Yolks:

Apply this whisked egg yolk onto the scalp and hair, and leave it for half an hour. Wash it with cool water. For normal hair loss, applying egg yolk once a week is appropriate. 

6.)Drink Plenty of Water:
Drinking adequate water (6-8 glasses per day) and healthy liquids like fruit juices, milk, soups, milkshakes, lemonade, etc., helps prevent dehydration. Scarcity of water in your body can cause hair loss.

7.)Hair treatments such as bleaching, dyeing, perming and permanent straightening can damage hair which will in turn lead to hair thinning and hair loss.

8.)Fenugreek Seed Powder and Honey for hair fall and Hair growth:

Fenugreek seeds powder 5 tablespoons

Honey, 1 tablespoon

Olive oil, 1 tablespoon

Mix the fenugreek powder with water to make a fine paste. Add the honey and olive oil to this paste and combine well. Apply this paste on your hair and allow it to dry. After 15-20 minutes, wash your hair with shampoo.

Please let me know if it worked for you :)

May Allah Bless you, 

Khuda Hafiz

liked the egg and yoghurt one. will definitely try. thanks. my hair is so oily it gets oily the same day as i wash it or the next. weirdly...i think it is the water....