Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Murders Of Yazidi Terrorists (Our Response)

Rate this topic

syeduddin

• Advanced Member

Recently the spokesman or leader (one of them) of Sipah-e-Sahaba Shamsur Rehman Muavia, was shot dead Friday by unknown gunmen in Lahore. Is this a sign that our shia ulema are killing the leaders of these yazidi outfits instead of taken them on by creating militia's, maybe they are trying to avoid any sign of civil war within the country. 

Could it be that Sipah-e-Muhammed is still operating but silently by keeping an eye on these yazidi's, i have also read that sipah-e-muhammed could be operating under a new name called lashkar-e-imam-e-awwal (Source:http://centralasiaonline.com/en_GB/articles/caii/features/pakistan/main/2011/01/11/feature-01?mobile=true) doesn't seem to be reliable source but still worth a good read.

Here are some more incident's that could involve have involved this group:

SMP_Official_Flag.jpg

• Veteran Member

The ulema don't kill. DV will be a better source of knowledge on SMP in Punjab. Karachi has seen tit-for-tat violence for 2 decades now. SSP/LEJ dogs are killed here without someone claiming it. There are those who say SMP/ the SMP tag is being revived, and there are those who say that's not happening. Wallah. Here's an Urdu article published by the deobandi (or Jamaati?) newspaper Ummat, claiming SMP is alive and well and out to hunt ASWJ activists. 

http://ummatpublication.com/2013/11/30/news.php?p=story4.gif

The ulema don't kill. DV will be a better source of knowledge on SMP in Punjab. Karachi has seen tit-for-tat violence for 2 decades now. SSP/LEJ dogs are killed here without someone claiming it. There are those who say SMP/ the SMP tag is being revived, and there are those who say that's not happening. Wallah. Here's an Urdu article published by the deobandi (or Jamaati?) newspaper Ummat, claiming SMP is alive and well and out to hunt ASWJ activists. 

http://ummatpublication.com/2013/11/30/news.php?p=story4.gif

This story reads like SSP/LEJ own anecdote with names changed to blame it on Shias.

• Veteran Member

This story reads like SSP/LEJ own anecdote with names changed to blame it on Shias.

Shia kuch kum nahi hain. If MQM can have Shia target killers for their political rivals, it doesn't seem far-fetched to imagine that at least one cell is active in replying these rabid dogs.

Shia kuch kum nahi hain. If MQM can have Shia target killers for their political rivals, it doesn't seem far-fetched to imagine that at least one cell is active in replying these rabid dogs.

Shia Islam is different from the Sunni / Wahabi cults. Shia Islam does not allow one of the major furu-ud-deen to be outsourced to criminals and thugs who by day work for mafias and by night supposedly fulfill their perceived religious duties.

Hence I never trust neither give any credence to Faisal Raza AbidiZ of Pakistan.

Shias needs sons of Abu Fadl Abbas ('a), not the followers of Khalid bin Walid as their liquidators. See the difference!

Edited by Waiting for HIM

• Veteran Member

Shia Islam is different from the Sunni / Wahabi cults. Shia Islam does not allow one of the major furu-ud-deen to be outsourced to criminals and thugs who by day work for mafias and by night supposedly fulfill their perceived religious duties.

Hence I never trust neither give any credence to Faisal Raza AbidiZ of Pakistan.

Shias needs sons of Abu Fadl Abbas ('a), not the followers of Khalid bin Walid as their liquidators. See the difference!

Of course Shia Islam does not allow that. But self-defence is wajib.

• Veteran Member

Another post of mine got eaten up by this damned proxy we all have to use to view youtube these days *sigh*.

Any way, I'm not going to bother looking into my crystal ball for this one. Even if this dog / muavia lived forever, the rate of Shia martyrdoms would have gone on unaffected.

Is it an organization that did this? Certainly. Its too surgical and artistic a job for a victim or a bunch of victims of Shia killings who may have lost a loved one through this 1400 years old genocide. Is it Shia? At first glance it would appear so. But hold on. A lot many other can profit from the death of this muavia / dog. Even the owners of the dead mulla. Could be he sodomized another mulla's child so he sacrificed him for the eternal cause of Shia genocide. It may even be a halal and supreme sacrifice in their religion. Who knows. Or it could be the new Chief of Army Staff. Who knows. The Chief Terrorist Justice also resigned not days ago. Someone thought this one up for a while. But there are so many Muavia mullahs in Lahore unfortunately I don't think anyone can say for sure why this particular Muavia got murdered in a hale of bullets.

SMP? No. For those who know who and what SMP was, a small gang numbering not even into double figures, based off of the house of Musharraf Shah from the Shia majority town of Thokar Niaz Beg, Lahore, and all of whom paid for the murder of Azam Tariq by going into exile forever, it is so funny to read the words "SMP". Its also hella funny imagining black clad, malnutritioned, short and timid Shia boys toting guns leave alone murder someone like that and with so much finesse. They should all be too concerned with their next mutah and their hair do to be fair and realistic here.

So who did this. I don't know and I don't care. I'm not even gona bother my friends to ask about this one.

• Veteran Member

i dont think smp did this.

is it co-incidence that rawalpindi incident and this murder of this waldu zina happened so close?

sounds like we are facing a new strategy of enemy.This time they are going to change from killing bodies to maktab-e-tashayyu.

because of those massive sit-ins shias had moral boost-up like never before,now they are planning to weaken us.

trust me it will take more than 100 years to kill shias because of their massive numbers but if they succeed in making us silent we are as good as dead.