Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
syedaridda

Help ! Info Wanted Regarding Rizq And Zakat

Rate this topic

Salam all brothers and sisters 

I need a little help here i have asked many suggestions from people here and most of you have been helpfull which obviously is a job of every hussaini 

I'm just looking for wazifas or duas for increase and barkat in rizq and whoever has tried and tested wazifas please let me know here 

know doubt There are many ways to ask from Allah but then there are people whos prayers are answered within a blink of the eye 

And one more thing i wanted to know that if a person has jus started earning in the family and they are not financially strong 

Should the person give zakat or khums ? i need a little verification on that because im not clear my self before informing the person so i need accurate information regarding when and how is zakat wajib 

Thankyou 

Salam 

Salam all brothers and sisters

I need a little help here i have asked many suggestions from people here and most of you have been helpfull which obviously is a job of every hussaini

I'm just looking for wazifas or duas for increase and barkat in rizq and whoever has tried and tested wazifas please let me know here

know doubt There are many ways to ask from Allah but then there are people whos prayers are answered within a blink of the eye

And one more thing i wanted to know that if a person has jus started earning in the family and they are not financially strong

Should the person give zakat or khums ? i need a little verification on that because im not clear my self before informing the person so i need accurate information regarding when and how is zakat wajib

Thankyou

Salam

Khums 20% is wajib only on yearend savings. So if you don't save anything (watch out, some people don't save because of Asraf which is haram and is prohibited strictly in the very next Ayat of Khums) by the 12 months cycle, there is no Khums due.

IF it's due, say $100, then it is divided by two as such:

$50 have to be paid to your Marja' so he can run schools etc.

$50 have to paid to a Syed man or woman of your vicinity who is in need of financial help. Start with your family if your family has Syeds and then expand from there.

Zakat 2.5% is due in 12 month cycle only on Nisab. Nisab is things such as grains, silver, gold etc. If you have no Nisab, say you have only cash and no grains, gold, silver, then you don't pay zakat.

Dua for Rizq: Tried and Tested - I don't know what to pick and what to drop

1. Salat on time.

2. Salat ul Layl

3. Ziarat Ashura

4. Ziarat Jamia

5. Giving hadya of all of you ibadat except for wajibat to Imam Mahdi as mother

Some tried and tested Salat when I thought the outcome was impossible

1. Salat Istighatha to Hazrat Zahra sa

2. Salat Istighatha to Imam Al Mahdi sa

If things still don't move:

1. Do the Dua' right at the moment while you and others are crying for the sufferings of Imam Hussain sa during a majlis.

^^^ if this one doesn't do it, Allah swt must have something very special for you instead of what you are asking.

Edited by Waiting for HIM