Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Refuting Minhaj As-Sunnah (Vol.1) Download Pdf

Rate this topic

• Moderators
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم

Do you have more info on the author?

I know the brother personally he's a good friend of mine, he's a good brother from Nigeria, a convert from Sunniism. He has been working on this book for some time, as well as more which will follow in refuting Minhaj Al-Sunnah. He's also very well read, and owns books from the Shi'ah and Sunnis. He he takes a more conservative view in hadith and rijal, where he relies upon them. Currently he's trying to get his works published locally in Nigeria as well as a retort to the constant growth of the salafis. Please pray for the success for his efforts and the more books to come.

Du'a Iltimas,

Ibn Al-Ja'abi

والسلام

• Advanced Member

Just ordered it.

Costs about £12-£13 for the book and shipping from America to the UK, but will take about 3 weeks. So SCRIBD it is for now :)

Jazakallah for the link. May Allah (swt) accept the dear authors efforts in manifesting the genuine position of Amir ul Mumineen (as).

• Advanced Member

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO ORDER THIS BOOK

This is the page for France CLICK

People in France are to order through there
It will be printed and shipped in France for them and therefore will be much cheaper

This is the page for Canada CLICK

And this is the page for Germany CLICK

And this is the page for the UK CLICK

Please spread these links to help the people.
Edited by master_ier
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

I went through some pages of the book and I noticed some points about the unknown online author. His understanding of narrations are very poor and weak. (some of you will notice when you read it). He mistranslates certain Islamic terminologies either due to ignorance or on purpose to suit his work. There many more points about him that I don't want to mention at this moment. 

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

I went through some pages of the book and I noticed some points about the unknown online author. His understanding of narrations are very poor and weak. (some of you will notice when you read it). He mistranslates certain Islamic terminologies either due to ignorance or on purpose to suit his work. There many more points about him that I don't want to mention at this moment. 

can you mention some?  Anyone can make such claims...and furthermore you are making some very broad ones...i.e. mistranslations (of what, exactly)? If there are many points, can you just name a few?  Thank you, Jazakallah al khair.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

I went through some pages of the book and I noticed some points about the unknown online author. His understanding of narrations are very poor and weak. (some of you will notice when you read it). He mistranslates certain Islamic terminologies either due to ignorance or on purpose to suit his work. There many more points about him that I don't want to mention at this moment.

You've come out with some negative claims and points but you haven't mentioned and put forward anything positive, to balance the arguement. You have given no references or examples, to back your claims. Something that is very usual and common about you.

• Advanced Member

can you mention some?  Anyone can make such claims...and furthermore you are making some very broad ones...i.e. mistranslations (of what, exactly)? If there are many points, can you just name a few?  Thank you, Jazakallah al khair.

InshaaAllah

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Seriously 

(bismillah)

Claimed on 11 Dec, that he read some and noticed some umm weaknesses mistranslation etc. Accordingly people ask what he observed please explain

And he spoke again in Post 21 and 23 on 12 Dec and 13 Dec respectively. 

Since then i hope everyone is waiting for him to substantiate his claim.

I think many people might be waiting for some Nasibi site to come up with another forged refutation so that they can dwell on that.

I hope our Brother is not like those people.  :donno:

:yaali:

Edited by Malagniman
  • Veteran Member

(bismillah)

^Like I said, just waiting for their messiah Farid to come and save the day by using Sunni Rijal magic to make whatever they dislike weak/fabricated/altered/etc. 

في أمان الله وسلام على من اتبع الهدى

Looks like they have started.

Any comments on their posts on that forum?

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Looks like they have started.

Any comments on their posts on that forum?

(bismillah)

Nope, not interested at all. If you want to know what I think regarding any topic related to Sunni Rijal, you can see the link in my signature.

في أمان الله

Like Brother Dar'ul Islam has already pointed out the worth of their rijal, and there refutations are really a jugglery of weakening every hadiath that shia present to them for a proof within their own sahihs, they simply put them under the name of weak narrator and by doing so they may be able to make fool their own followers but not a clear headed person. See an example here http://ahlubait.wordpress.com/2013/12/25/deceptions-of-a-nasibi-website-in-regards-to-umar-congratulating-imam-ali-on-gahdeer/

• 4 months later...
  • Advanced Member

This is the Hani guy on HCY at the top of his lungs:

"Man Toyib is sly, if anything this thread is a testament to the disgrace and hypocrisy of Toyib, WE CHALLENGE TOYIB TO COME DEBATE AND PROVE US WRONG, every post in this thread is another nail in your coffin, it's about time you had some Haya' and dignity and at least register to clarify the gigantic amount of errors in your book which mainly appear to be intentional! "

Funny considering that Toyib relied purely on sahih ahadith in their corpus