Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mu3lam

[Resolved]Please Delete Me

Rate this topic

Salaam Bye. And my apologies if I have done any wrong in dealing with you. I tend to try to share what I have learned with shiachat and am not here to insult or annoy anyone.

Edited by Maitham

It's Islamic to stand up to the rude people. :)

'Throw the rock from where it came from' ... Hadith

Edit: Just to be clear, that poem at the end is not meant to offend anybody.  I've disagreed with nearly everyone in existence at some point.  I'm not literally swearing at you.  It's just a poem I heard from a show and thought it was cool.  I actually like most of you.  Unless, y'know, you're one of those people that annoyed me with every post.  

The Pro-WF people, Khamenei is a politician, not a marja3.  Get over it.

The Pro-YH people, you guys are more insulting, insensitive, and moronic than YH himself is.

The Anti-YH people, you cause more fitnah than YH ever does.

YH, I don't like you, but keep on keepin' on.  #FreeSpeech yo.

Your Ignorance says it All. Cheers.

Some people like the paparazzi to be all over them when they are about to deliberately make a scene. A decent PM would've been acceptable, but you wanted to poke the beehive with those one-liners at the end on your way out don't you? Real honourable of you.

In sha Allah you will make it through your identity crisis and the cultural clash with our diverse Shia community.

If I may give one or two last advices :

1-learn Quran , it washes away rust of heart

2- recite zeyarat ashura, it is said to bring life to stone hearts

3- keep company of those who are having inner peace

4- as much as you can, avoid the foul language , for words have effect on soul

5- one manifestation of being thankful is not to replay rudely to those who give you brotherly advice, I know your American culture encourages you to be independent but I hope that you get the benefit of the Islamic culture of allowing positive effect of your brothers on you.

In sha Allah you will make it through your identity crisis and the cultural clash with our diverse Shia community.

If I may give one or two last advices :

1-learn Quran , it washes away rust of heart

2- recite zeyarat ashura, it is said to bring life to stone hearts

3- keep company of those who are having inner peace

4- as much as you can, avoid the foul language , for words have effect on soul

5- one manifestation of being thankful is not to replay rudely to those who give you brotherly advice, I know your American culture encourages you to be independent but I hope that you get the benefit of the Islamic culture of allowing positive effect of your brothers on you.

So close. Seriously so close. I was this close to liking your post and thanking you for being so kind. Then you played the "American culture" card. I'm not even American =/ I just live here.

Edited by Mu3lam

So close. Seriously so close. I was this close to liking your post and thanking you for being so kind. Then you played the "American culture" card. I'm not even American =/ I just live here.

That does not mean your Ideology is Justified.

(wasalam) 

If you wish to leave you may do so but there is good information on this site, and the insults and cursing aren't necessary my brother. Your being upset with this site and some of its members is Allah testing your patience and even if you leave you will find the same test until you get over it.

Peace n blessing of Allah swt be upon you.

(salam)

Brother, if u are leaving this site just because of the few people that u don't like, than I'm worried what would you do in real life when you'll encounter people whom you don't like on daily basis. Have some patience bro. 

(wasalam)

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

Take care. InshaAllah you are successful in this life and the next. I am certain that i will see you here again, so til next time, ma'assalama.

[Auto-Reply] This issue has been marked as "Resolved". If you have reasons to believe it's not, reply below

[Auto-Reply] This issue has been marked as "Resolved". If you have reasons to believe it's not, reply below