Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Wisdom Lion

Meeting Ayatollah Sistani And Khamenei

Rate this topic

Went to Najaf and you can see sistani if you go in a group. Khameini is a political leader so probably not for security reasons. Not sure though.

Political Leader - the term used as someone has done a crime.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), many prophets before him, Imam Ali (as), down to Imam Al Mahdi (as), all are POLITICAL LEADERS.

ISLAMIC IMAMAT = Political Leadership + Spiritual Leadership + Life After Death Leadership + Leadership in Jannah

A thousand pardons for not being able see through your ambiguity.

Btw 'meeting' means you have not met yet.

I didn't use the word meeting. I said if anyone met him and you haven't. I guess it's a way to assert yourself where you don't belong by stating obvious statements.

Keep at it man!

Edited by SLeePY

I had the blessing of meeting Ayatollah Sistani (in a group) back in December of 2011 and got to ask him a couple of questions, MashAllah he was in good health and very hospitable. Whoever gets to meet him he gives you a Durr-e-Najaf Ring and AlhumduLilah he has A LOT OF security around him, you have to be patted down atleast 5-8 times and go through 3-4 metal detectors before even getting inside his residence. It is so sad however that he lives literally about a minute or two away from Imam Ali A.S 's shrine but has not been able to go inside it for 10+ years due to the constant threat on his life. May Allah SWT Give him a looooooong life and give him a chance to go there once again!