Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
This field is required

Absolutely Ridiculous

Rate this topic

Imam al-Baqir Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã said, ‘Allah hates the user of obscene language and the one who is shameless with it.’[al-Kafi, v. 2, no. 324, no. 4]

ـ رسولُ اللهِ‏ِ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ): ما كانَ الفُحشُ في شيءٍ قَطُّ إلّا شانَهُ، ولا كانَ الحَياءُ في شيءٍ قَطُّ إلّا زانَهُ.

The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå said, ‘No sooner does obscene language accompany something than it disgraces it, and no sooner does modesty accompany something than it adorns it.’[Bihar al-Anwar, v. 79, p. 111, no. 6

Congratulations, you posted a hadith that has no relevance to what I said. Imam Ali (AS) talked about people taking the meaning of something and applying it something inappropriately.

Relax brother. This is an Islamic website, we're not trying to include the bad habits ingrained from here in the West into other societies. I'm sure if you used the word in the proper context, say for example instead of the word 'donkey,' you wouldn't have been given a warning.

But hey what can I say, I've been under moderator queue for almost half a year without any issue of warning or anything (and I won't say why)... and still have to wait 1-4 days for my posts to show up.

So saying "laughing my butt off" means you should be given a warning or banned for foul language?

lmao Okay guys. This is why everyone makes fun of Muslims.

Btw, apparently this thread po'd Muhammad Ali so much that he's now lying about me telling him I'm a banned user to try and get me perma banned lmao. True Muslim role model.

Have a good one guys.

Edited by This field is required

Oh sorry I guess u was meaning it as laughing your donkey off... I mean that's the literal meaning to it... But in the case of it not being literal its used as slang here in the great west (hope u get the sarcasm in the text)

Indeed there is nothing wrong at all with laughter. It is beautiful and contagious. But lets admit it, laughing the rear end off may feel a tad inappropriate. Brother Muhammad Ali is a very decent and rather respectable and chivalrous man in the mod team. The day I get banned I hope it will be brother Muhammad Ali who does it and it will be an honor.

And if _Naz or Basim are under the executioner's hood, per chance, then I'll become a vengeful spirit and then I'll destroy everything.  :(

How does it feel to be banned by Hajj2xyz. I've been randomly axed twice by the same mod. :) :) :)

Btw, apparently this thread po'd Muhammad Ali so much that he's now lying about me telling him I'm a banned user to try and get me perma banned [edited]. True Muslim role model.

That is not true. Some people did tell me that you were previously banned (as OsamaHatum and others) before I edited any of your posts. Another mod has banned you again. Some advice: don't post your picture on a forum and then post messages on the forum's FB page, if you don't want to be identified.

Thread locked.