Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Tiger

Wahabi Creating Terorism Atmosphere In Pakistan

Rate this topic

Deobandis who belongs to Wahabis Sect are Creating Atmosphere of Terorism.

They are requesting Wahabi Blacklisted Terorist Groups " Please Attack on Non-Wahabis" i-e Shia after an incident which took place in Rawalpindi.They are making posts in their Facebook Pages.

I have taken a Screenshot from their page and i make a Poster.Poster is in Pakistani Official language i-e urdu

z7sr.png

Deobandis who belongs to Wahabis Sect are Creating Atmosphere of Terorism.

They are requesting Wahabi Blacklisted Terorist Groups " Please Attack on Non-Wahabis" i-e Shia after an incident which took place in Rawalpindi.They are making posts in their Facebook Pages.

I have taken a Screenshot from their page and i make a Poster.Poster is in Pakistani Official language i-e urdu

z7sr.png

Deobandis belong to the sunni clan. They follow the hanafi fiqh. Wahabis dnt follow any fiqh instead they do ijtehad. How on earth can u compare them with wahabis? Who runs the page? who is requesting others to kill shias? give the names instead of blaming the whole sect. Promote peace & search for the better solution of the problem. The best u shias can do is "WAHABIS DOING THIS, DEOBANDIS DOING THIS, TAKFIRIS DOING THAT, & NASIBIS DOING THAT...LANAT ON THIS & LANAT ON THAT... GET A LIFE MAN!! 

The best u shias can do is "WAHABIS DOING THIS, DEOBANDIS DOING THIS, TAKFIRIS DOING THAT, & NASIBIS DOING THAT...LANAT ON THIS & LANAT ON THAT... GET A LIFE MAN!! 

(salam),

The post was Done Ignorantly so why did you reply? Second of all my dear brother, We do not Commit or say things you have said above.

(Wasalam)

(salam),

The post was Done Ignorantly so why did you reply? Second of all my dear brother, We do not Commit or say things you have said above.

(wasalam)

i m sorry did that hurt?

Not at all, What can faslehood Affect ones Faith? Certainly does not.

(wasalam)

Falsehood? this site is full of threads in which hate & harsh language is very openly used against non shias... btw u can stop practicing taqqiyah over here. its a twelver site

Edited by Invoker

Falsehood? this site is full of threads in which hate & harsh language is very openly used against non shias... btw u can stop practicing taqqiyah over here. its a twelver site

(1) Perhaps stop going on the extreme Posts and Head to the more Academic ones, also in the Sunni-Forum for example you will find many Hatred posts that are vise-verse, So the "Extreme" group Exists on both sides.

(2) How Am I doing Taqiya? Can you please Justify this?

(Wasalam)   

(1) Perhaps stop going on the extreme Posts and Head to the more Academic ones, also in the Sunni-Forum for example you will find many Hatred posts that are vise-verse, So the "Extreme" group Exists on both sides.

(2) How Am I doing Taqiya? Can you please Justify this?

(wasalam)   

I am sorry bro if any thread in the sunni forum hurted u ever.. although i m not on that forum but still... 

Ur grand ayotollah khamenei issued a fatwa that cursing the wives of the prophet is haraam & it lead to a very serious debate on ur forums that "DID HE ISSUED THIS FATWA PRACTICING TAQQIYA???"  so i guess u now understand my point

I am sorry bro if any thread in the sunni forum hurted u ever.. although i m not on that forum but still... 

Ur grand ayotollah khamenei issued a fatwa that cursing the wives of the prophet is haraam & it lead to a very serious debate on ur forums that "DID HE ISSUED THIS FATWA PRACTICING TAQQIYA???"  so i guess u now understand my point

(1) dear brother in Our faith You cannot Curse or Abuse the Wives if the prophet (s) and the Fawta has been issued from both sides the sayed Al sistani and ayed ali-alkahmenei and many more.

(2) which point?

​(wasalam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Invoker here again not a surprise 

Dear OP and others read this post as well http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235018780-8-shia-killed-by-pakistan-state-sponsored-takfiris/#entry2648705

also as far as jhaztv is concerned see the post

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dear Invoker !!! You shared a video from Jahaztv , interestingly even jahaztv column is speaking something that you should read yourself

http://www.jahaztv.com/2013/11/16/eyewitness-account-of-the-ashura-day-violence-in-rawalpindi-15th-november-2013/#

Deobandis belong to the sunni clan. They follow the hanafi fiqh. Wahabis dnt follow any fiqh instead they do ijtehad. How on earth can u compare them with wahabis? Who runs the page? who is requesting others to kill shias? give the names instead of blaming the whole sect. Promote peace & search for the better solution of the problem. The best u shias can do is "WAHABIS DOING THIS, DEOBANDIS DOING THIS, TAKFIRIS DOING THAT, & NASIBIS DOING THAT...LANAT ON THIS & LANAT ON THAT... GET A LIFE MAN!! 

Ha Ha Ha. Deobandi follow Hanfi Fiqah?

Its only Drama, they are Wahabi and They accepted it, their ulema accepted it.

The are using Sunni name to create mis-understandings b/w shia and sunni and want to achieve their targets.They want to make every sunni and shia country "Wahabistan".

Why they never attacked a single Salafi/Ahlul Hadeeth (so-called) and their mosques?

Why they attack only on Shia or Sunni.

Proof Deobandi are Wahabi,,,,, Here are Scan Pages of Deobandi books, where they accepted that they are Wahabi.

http://www.islamimehfil.com/topic/19366-deobandis-are-100-wahabi-najdi/

I am Sunni and i know it well.

I wonder who has declared barelvis as kafirs.

Dear Mr. In the previous thread you were threatening us of bearing the consequences and now comes promotion of peace. I am stunned.

Edited by Hasan0404

Get a life man??? Really??? What kind of life??? The one which is based double standards, being two faced and hypocritical??? Try to justify and prove Sakeefa, turn a blind eye towards Jamal, refuse to stand with the truth (haq), when it comes to Safeen and not so sure about the stance of Hussain (as) in Karbalaa. Is this the life you are talking about???

We'll "get a life" as soon as you stop beheading us.

(1) dear brother in Our faith You cannot Curse or Abuse the Wives if the prophet (s) and the Fawta has been issued from both sides the sayed Al sistani and ayed ali-alkahmenei and many more.

(2) which point?

​(wasalam)

Salam brother Islam history

You used the word saying fatwa has been issued from both sides ? What did u mean by that .... Just for the sake of my knowledge?

Ismail dehelvi of india changed name wahabi to ahle Hadith, ismail dehelvi is founder of deoband, and go read his and his fellow mullahs books in deoband how he insulted our Prophet s.a.w

Ahlal Hadith has nothing to do with deobandis . Deobandis are always on Run when they see Ahlal Hadith .  Deobandi Founders are two Scholars

Maulana Qasim Nanotwi and Maulana Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi . and their and on them were Imdadullah Muhajir Makki .

Ahlal Hadith in Sub continent was renewed by Maulana Siqqique Hasan Bhopali Al Qanoji . who was the student of Imam Shokani (Author of Nail Awatar)

Imam Shokani was in Yemen .He was Cheif Justice of Qatar and Oman Region .

Maulana Ismail Dehlavi is critisized for his book Taqviyat ul Eman .

Ahlal Hadith scholar also tell us that they were in sub continent before 18 century .

Yes the fatwa is clear cursing prophets wife is haram...JUST LIKE THERE ARE fatwas that say "YOU CANT BLOW YOURSELF UP"...

However, you still see people from Ahlus Sunnah blow themselves up and you still see some Shia curse the wifes...brother its two definitions you need to define in your mind...its so simple just take a second and take this in...

1. Extremism....

2. Generalisations....

Define those two and you will understand that those who are cursing...went extreme and those who are blowing themselves up went extreme... just like you understand there are people in Ahlus Sunnah that justify the acts of 9/11 7/7 bombings by blowing themselves up... there are extremes within the Shia aswell...

Where you go wrong is you cant comprehend the fact that maybe...All Shia dont Self flagelate  maybe All Shia's dont curse... because if you do then your form of attack breaks.

Deobund is in India. Deobundis are destroying Pakistan, India's enemy. Deobundis opposed creation of Pakistan. Even if someone has a short attention span or defective memory they can read and should be able to understand. Whether its a virus or an infection or yeast and regardless of its origin or what it mimics, one thing is certain that it must be treated fast and as soon as possible.

What happened in Rawalpindi is known to all. Another atrocity and an act of terror. Everybody knows who the culprits are. Screaming over it won't change anything. Hysteria won't help them fight and obscure the truth which is what they want. What it will do instead is expose these terrorists more and more, just like Israel and Saudia are exposed enough that other nations are finally not listening to their hate mongering anymore and made a pact with Iran. What may come next should be obvious and trivial to all because terrorist minds are shallow and predictable enough.

Deobandis have delcared war on Sunni Brailvees and Shias in Pakistan. The fact of the story is that it is better for both Sunni Brailvees and Shias to accept this fact as soon as possible. Deobandis are very small minority in Pakistan and they are aware of this fact that by challenging both Sunni Brailvees and Shias openly they can not survive therefore, they have started the strategy of attacking them secretly behind the back. Like they plant bombs in processions, they prepare young teen boys for suicide attacks. If you want to exist you would have to defend youreself from their terror and save yourself from imposed war on them.

Deobandis have delcared war on Sunni Brailvees and Shias in Pakistan. The fact of the story is that it is better for both Sunni Brailvees and Shias to accept this fact as soon as possible. Deobandis are very small minority in Pakistan and they are aware of this fact that by challenging both Sunni Brailvees and Shias openly they can not survive therefore, they have started the strategy of attacking them secretly behind the back. Like they plant bombs in processions, they prepare young teen boys for suicide attacks. If you want to exist you would have to defend youreself from their terror and save yourself from imposed war on them.

Agreed in entirety Bruv....

Thank you very much

Take care