Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu'l Khattab

Message To Shi'a On Anniversary Of Ashura

Rate this topic

Oraifi is a scholar? He said our Prophet sold wine!

The second one said that mourning over Shuhada was not done! Our Prophet cried over Hamza and all Muslims followed.

Distorting islam and turning people away ? Please ! ask your fellow Qa'ida

Our Imams cried over their grandfather and asked their students to cry over ahlulbayt !

If you want to follow those nawasibs you are free, but if you are debating yourself between hell and heaven then surly by following a nasibi you are on teh road to hell !

What are you fearing in Ahlulbayt path? What is turning you away from Ahlulbayt path? Nothing turn people away from Ahlulbayt except their hatred to our Prophet! To like someone who said our prophet sold wine is being like him exactly.

How am I on the road to hell by avoiding mourning rituals the Prophet never did? 

SMH...Look at this ignorant, and outrageously stupid ideology. Crying is bidha? Having emotions givin by Allah is Bidha? Prophet Yousuf's father crying is bidha? Prophet Muhammad crying is bidha? Tell that to Allah who gave us the ability to cry, you emotionless, senseless shmucks.

SMH...Look at this ignorant, and outrageously stupid ideology. Crying is bidha? Having emotions givin by Allah is Bidha? Prophet Yousuf's father crying is bidha? Prophet Muhammad crying is bidha? Tell that to Allah who gave us the ability to cry, you emotionless, senseless shmucks.

It's bid'ah.*

So Hazrat Yaqoub (as) cried till he went blind, that is bid'ah?

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) cried a lot when Hamza (as) died, that is bid'ah?

How is crying even a sin?

This is beyond stupid, this is 'Uraifi-level stupid'.

And FYI: There are tons of Sunnis who cry for Hussein (as), so he should re-word his title saying a message to Shi'a AND Sunni, to be more factually correct.

(bismillah)

alAfasy is an Imami, albeit an Imami of more literalist tendencies, so I recall. He trolls, move on.

As for all the nonsense that is probably being said in the video, who cares. Their intellectual capacities are lower than that of a log. They don't know history, they don't know logic, they can't be reasoned with, let them drown in their misguidance.

Religion and culture influence one another, it is the natural flow of their relationship. People will make religiously inspired practices and establish them in their religious gatherings and express religious commands through cultural means. Accept it and move on.

في أمان الله

Are you trolling or something?

Well, there are actually many (shia) who use this argument.

I've heard it several times before. As Muslims during Prophet Muhammad Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå time did  not practice 10 days mourning for Imam Hussein (as), and there was no Muharram ( mourning)  under Imam Ali rule, then it according to them  is bidah. 

Well, they will say that since Prophet Muhammad (saws) did not observe muharram ritual ( 10 days ritual every year) , then why should we?  

Edited by Nima

I've heard it several times before. As Muslims during Prophet Muhammad Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå time did  not practice 10 days mourning for Imam Hussein (as), and there was no Muharram ( mourning)  under Imam Ali rule, then it according to them  is bidah. 

Prophet said "Follow my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the guided Khulafa after me" This is a well known sunni hadith that only makes sense if read through Shia eyes.

Imam Ali, prophet and Syeda Fatima all wept over the killing of Imam Husain. Imam Zayn Alabdeeb to Imam Alaskri all mourned the 10th of Muharam.

Prophet said "Follow my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the guided Khulafa after me" This is a well known sunni hadith that only makes sense if read through Shia eyes.

Imam Ali, prophet and Syeda Fatima all wept over the killing of Imam Husain. Imam Zayn Alabdeeb to Imam Alaskri all mourned the 10th of Muharam.

Did the prophet (saws) mourn every year? 

And the imams only followed the prophets sunnah. To say that we follow the prophet sunnah and the sunnah of the imams, would will indicate that the Imams said something that the Prophet didn't  said during his time..

We follow the imams, because the imams follow the sunnah of the messenger. 

Did the prophet (saws) mourn every year? 

And the imams only followed the prophets sunnah. To say that we follow the prophet sunnah and the sunnah of the imams, would will indicate that the Imams said something that the Prophet didn't  said during his time..

We follow the imams, because the imams follow the sunnah of the messenger. 

(bismillah)

(salam)

We also follow the Imams (as) because they are exact copies and reflections of the Prophet (pbuh).

There is a reason that the Prophet (pbuh) said follow the sunnah of those rightly guided after me... He could have stopped at "follow my sunnah."

He knew that future events would take place that would warrant different action than he had taken in his lifetime. Suffice it to say that he himself would have performed those actions had he been there at the time of these events.

After Imam Hussain (as) was killed, our Imams (as) mourned him because it is what the Prophet (pbuh) would have done had he been alive.

(wasalam)

Edited by BuggyLemon

These men, or men of these kind are deceptive, because their bigger goal is to remove emotion from "man". To feel something, that allows tears is what we call compassion. By removing compassion, they aim to create a society that has no feelings. Emotionless societies care less for one other and it allows these money worshipers to stay in power. Hence why many people of others sects and faiths have issues when a group cries for another. They can not relate with empathy, yet shed waterfalls when sadness befalls them.

Well, they will say that since Prophet Muhammad (saws) did not observe muharram ritual ( 10 days ritual every year) , then why should we?  

Are you seriously going to use this pathethic so-called argument? If so, then I will first say, "mourning" is part of sunnah, and there is absolutely nothing in sunnah against mourning for ten days. In fact, Prophet Yousef's dad cried for days, did he commit bidha? Are you saying his sunnah was different than Muhammad's A.S? Second, the prophet never used a computer, so why are you? Besides the thousands of other things you do that the prophet never "practiced". So please go shove your argument at yourself then come tell us, oh wait I forgot, you cant since you cant use technology. Those who bring this stupid argument should go live in the arabian desert with their camel and horse.

(This goes to you and who ever else has a problem with us lovers of ahlulbayt)

Are you seriously going to use this pathethic so-called argument? If so, then I will first say, "mourning" is part of sunnah, and there is absolutely nothing in sunnah against mourning for ten days. In fact, Prophet Yousef's dad cried for days, did he commit bidha? Are you saying his sunnah was different than Muhammad's A.S? Second, the prophet never used a computer, so why are you? Besides the thousands of other things you do that the prophet never "practiced". So please go shove your argument at yourself then come tell us, oh wait I forgot, you cant since you cant use technology. Those who bring this stupid argument should go live in the arabian desert with their camel and horse.

(This goes to you and who ever else has a problem with us lovers of ahlulbayt)

First of all. Yes, the prophets did have different shariah. 

And, did Prophet Ya’qub Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã cried every year?

And, I say SOME SHIA ( not me). Even i must admit , they have a point. 

Is a computer a part of islam?

Is ashura a part of islam?

Edited by Nima

And, did Prophet Yusuf dad cried every year?

(bismillah)

(salam)

You are seriously confused, akhi.

Them Aimmah (as), the ones who were exact copies of RasoolAllah (pbuh), mourned Ashura every year. If that is not enough for you to mourn it as well, then may Allah help you.

(wasalam)

Edited by BuggyLemon

All Shias agree it is important to remember and mourn the Ahlul Bayt (as) during Ashura. The differences in the Shia beliefs only comes down to Tatbir; which is a whole other topic. 

Just thought I'd clear that up because I felt like there was a mix of topics going on up there ^^^

The annual mourning ritual was first started and introduced by a Shia ruler in the fourth century (352 AH) in Baghdad. 

Ummm. NO. The gatherings, mourning and telling of the story of Imam Hussain was started by Sayeda Zeinab (as). 

And, did Prophet Ya’qub Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã cried every year?

Whaaaaaaaaaaa? Wait, wait wait.. Let me simplify it for you because you seem lost.

1. We are talking about practices and actions which valid and invalidate sharia. Where the SHARIA comes from Allah.

2. We Shias believe our Imams were CHOSEN by Allah, thus their actions are all validated by Sharia. Also, our Imams are the successors of Muhammad A.S.

3. Thus, whether they do something the prophet did or didnt do still fall in line with Allah's sharia. Hence, Muhammad A.S was a representative of Allah, spreading Allah's Sharia, also commanded by Allah to tell the ummah to follow his chosen Ahlulbayt.

4. Clearly, if committing an action that has never been done by the representatives of Allah, and it doesnt go against Allah's sharia because there is no rule or law against it, then its okay.

5. Hence, using a computer is not haram, nor is driving a car, or anything else like that. We dont say using a car is part of the religion, how ever we can earn sawab if we for example use a computer in the way of Allah, like reading the Quran online on a computer. Hence, remembering Imam Hussain A.S, makes us remember Allah, "ENJOIN GOOD, FORBID EVIL"(Quran), JUSTICE, etc...

6. Bidha is only when you enjoin a new tradition or change an existing tradition SUPPORTED by sharia and make it part of the religion (Sharia) (ie mustahab,sawab,batil,halal,haram.....)

7. Now back to mourning every year for imams hussain. Mourning is part of Islam because we have traditions in which our prophets and imams lamented over a being that passed away. We also have traditions in which our imams and prophets ask us to remember the passing of Imam Hussain A.S. Whether its ten days, or 1 day, it does not go against sharia nor are we saying its part of the tradition. What we are saying is mourning for imam hussain a.s and remembering his sacrifice is. Just FYI, we have hadiths which mention a set of days for mourning a death of a loved one, let alone Muharram/Ashura/Arbaeen.

Edited by PureEthics

These men, or men of these kind are deceptive, because their bigger goal is to remove emotion from "man". To feel something, that allows tears is what we call compassion. By removing compassion, they aim to create a society that has no feelings. Emotionless societies care less for one other and it allows these money worshipers to stay in power. Hence why many people of others sects and faiths have issues when a group cries for another. They can not relate with empathy, yet shed waterfalls when sadness befalls them.

Sooo true! This is one thing I realized sunnism does!

You can't be sad for more than 3 days after a death according to my sunni/wahabbi Imam and you can't let "your emotions control you", in other words we can't have strong emotions, its bad and not what good, true muslims do. -insert example of shias being overly emotional here-

And then it leads to what u stated above as well.

How am I on the road to hell by avoiding mourning rituals the Prophet never did? 

Salaam Alaykum,

You probably won't go to hell for not shedding a tear or observing grief on that day.

However, there are authentic narrations regarding mourning for Imam Hussein (as).

Below is a video I highly recommend everyone to watch please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liVVAY_C-Ho

Wassalaam

(salam)

Not to brag or anything, but I my self have read and extent of various narration in their Authentic books and  those So called "Scholars" in the Video, have not even read the narrations concerning the mourning and laments on Imam hussain (a.s) or they are purposely ignoring them for self purposes. And Shiekh al-eirifi in te video is one of the most liars I have seen, like all other lairs.

(wasalam)

These guys don't have a clue about Islam. If they had, they would be wise enough to follow the Ahl al-Bayt.

Folks that do not know/follow ahl al bayt, are sinful and shouldn't be trusted to give good advices.

(bismillah)

(salam)

"Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards." :lol:

(wasalam) 

Edited by BuggyLemon