Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Grief

Imam Ali's Sons' Names

Rate this topic

What the hell kind of audio quality is that? Sounds like it was recorded in the 1950's.

Sounds fine to me, Words are worth more.

(wasalam)

Edited by TheIslamHistory

That has nothing to do with what I was saying.

I think if you can Download the video and than set, it up to VLC player, and Manage Audio sitting (pitch) you might be able to have better Quality.

(wasalam) 

No reference what so ever

A disgrace.

Just rebutting the first 25 min of video and what about the remaining 35 min nakhswani sahab

Hypocrisy I must say

The only Hypocrisy there is, are those people who try to link between the names of the Three Caliphs with the Sons of Imam Ali (peace be upon him), As name have nothing to do with the Relationship. Most of What Sayed Ammar said, I say I have sources & References. You cannot be Quick to judge me dear brother, The issue with the names is one of the most silly, weak, Excuses to link a "False" relationship between Imam Ali (peace be upon him) and the Three Caliphs. Knowing the Crimes of the Three Caliphs, One should no even be ignorant enough to use "Names" as "Links. 

(Wasalam)

The only Hypocrisy there is, are those people who try to link between the names of the Three Caliphs with the Sons of Imam Ali (peace be upon him), As name have nothing to do with the Relationship. Most of What Sayed Ammar said, I say I have sources & References. You cannot be Quick to judge me dear brother, The issue with the names is one of the most silly, weak, Excuses to link a "False" relationship between Imam Ali (peace be upon him) and the Three Caliphs. Knowing the Crimes of the Three Caliphs, One should no even be ignorant enough to use "Names" as "Links.

(Wasalam)

Salam brother Islam history

Hope u r doing well

To be honest , it is hypocrisy

I m no scholar whatsoever ,

But I tell u that decency and manners demand that when u rebutt a proposition sitting on the culpit of PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH , than u must speak with reference , else any educated lay man will think that he is talking rubbish.

The manners suggest u speak with references atleast name the book for minimum and forget the page numbers and stuff.

Also he replied to the first 25 min of the video brother Islam history not the remaining 35 minutes and that is called hypocrisy because he will take another 3 years to find the answers for those.....

So anyhow I know that u will provide references but what he is doing is just bang out of order.... And with all due respect the words I used were for him not for u ..... So please refrain from having a go at me....

Hope u r doing well anyways

Long time not spoken to u

Take care

Edited by Advocate123

But I tell u that decency and manners demand that when u rebutt a proposition sitting on the culpit of PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH , than u must speak with reference , else any educated lay man will think that he is talking rubbish.

Is this a Direct Insult to the Man? Or are you referring to an issue here?

The manners suggest u speak with references atleast name the book for minimum and forget the page numbers and stuff.

Also he replied to the first 25 min of the video brother Islam history not the remaining 35 minutes and that is called hypocrisy because he will take another 3 years to find the answers for those..... 

Such as? I seem to be have trouble Understanding of what you refer or speak of?

So anyhow I know that u will provide references but what he is doing is just bang out of order.... And with all due respect the words I used were for him not for u

Provide what you disagree with, and let us Academically Look into it

So please refrain from having a go at me.... 

Not Trying to. but Will.

Hope u r doing well anyways

Long time not spoken to u

Yes, The site seem it has been down for over 5 days or more. System failure it was updated by the Admins.

_________

(wasalam)

Brother islam history

It is a direct insult as well as an issue for he is rebutting a statement of scholar without giving reference sitting on a culpit ..... Do u think this is scholarly attitude.... U always seem to provide reference ..... He is duty bound to provide reference as he is rebutting a proposition.

I m talking about that nakhswani SAHAB replied here to scholars video .... The first 20 min of the scholars video discusses the issue of keeping the names and the other 35 min of the video discusses other aspects which brother nakahwani did not bothered to answer as he might be having difficulty in finding answer to all those ......

Only mr nakhswani can understand what I m trying to say here brother Islam history ..... That's called academic cheating .....

It is a direct insult as well as an issue for he is rebutting a statement of scholar without giving reference sitting on a culpit

How many of your Scholars Sit on the Pulpit and talk About the Companions without Reference? I think it is Un-Common when giving a Speech to mention every Reference to extent the timing of the speeh from and hour to two hours. If this was a Majlis Based on the issue of Tahqeeq, then he would have not mention reference but its not.

.. Do u think this is scholarly attitude.... U always seem to provide reference 

(1) I don't consider him as a Scholar, Rather a Speaker.

(2) look above.

I m talking about that nakhswani SAHAB replied here to scholars video .... The first 20 min of the scholars video discusses the issue of keeping the names and the other 35 min of the video discusses other aspects which brother nakahwani did not bothered to answer as he might be having difficulty in finding answer to all those ....

(1) Depends on the points he is trying to Set across, your Disadvantage over the internet is that you cannot ask him your self.

(2) Ask here, and lets Discuss.

Only mr nakhswani can understand what I m trying to say here brother Islam history ..... That's called academic cheating ..... 

its called Misunderstanding what he is trying to get across, the only Academic cheating there is, is you who did not bother to check what he said. Can you please just Point your Disagreements here and Discuss.  

____

(Wasalam)

How many of your Scholars Sit on the Pulpit and talk About the Companions without Reference? I think it is Un-Common when giving a Speech to mention every Reference to extent the timing of the speeh from and hour to two hours. If this was a Majlis Based on the issue of Tahqeeq, then he would have not mention reference but its not.

(1) I don't consider him as a Scholar, Rather a Speaker.

(2) look above.

(1) Depends on the points he is trying to Set across, your Disadvantage over the internet is that you cannot ask him your self.

(2) Ask here, and lets Discuss.

its called Misunderstanding what he is trying to get across, the only Academic cheating there is, is you who did not bother to check what he said. Can you please just Point your Disagreements here and Discuss.

____

(Wasalam)

Brother islam history

The matter of fact is that the scholars I follow always either keep books next to them or atleast take the name of the book where they quote from.... This is what a scholar should do..... After this if u r rebutting a statement without even giving a reference than for me he has spoken in air and wasted everybody's time ..... So I agree with u ..... He is a speaker not a scholar....

This majlis he replied to a scholars 58 min video and only answered the things which he knew the remaining he did not mention as he must be having some difficulty in coping with that....

And rest to sure when ill post videos , the scholars will be giving references from books or atleast by word of mouth and not speaking in the air ...... That's not how u rebutt....

I did not bothered listening to it because I heard it live on television this year.... Please refrain from accusing me....

I have never used such words for u....

If u don't want to accept my point of view it's fine.... Not a problem as only I m brave enough to always accept ur point and accept it openly in front of everyone ...... I have always accepted ur logic and wrote publicly on this forum.... I can't change ur mind set....

Apart from that I only had issue with person in the video and not with u ....

Edited by Advocate123