Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
RiseOrDie

Isil/qaeda Beheads Their Islamist Ally By Mistake

Rate this topic

He is believed to have been wounded in the recent battle for Base 80, south of Aleppo, with government forces and was being taken for medical treatment by rebel fighters.

But our correspondent says he seems to have thought he had been captured by government militiamen from the much feared shabiha. The militia is dominated by Alawites, members of the president's heterodox Shia sect.

Mr Fares is reported to have offered prayers that would have made him seem a Shia rather than a Sunni - and therefore on their side.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24957195

Edited by Haji 2003

LOL

Next we'll hear about how someone said those names in their sleep and got beheaded and served for breakfast.

"Good morning guys. Wash your hands and your feet for breakfast. Wahab-omlette for the commander and Najdi pig meat broth for everybody. Good for the gut, deworms. I've also added the urine to the brew to take care of any headaches."

Edited by Darth Vader

Sunni logic: one Sahaaba savagely kills another Sahaaba --> both go to Jannah.

These are are the Umawi savages of our time, they have direct lineage! May their stomachs never get filled even if they follow the Sunnah of Mu`awiya and eat 7 times a day.

Meanwhile in Iran, 125 people executed since Rouhani took office...

Why do you people hate Omar so much?  What did he do to you personally?  You people have a 1400 year old grudge against a man who you accuse of doing crimes based on history books......the same history books that claim that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust, yet you're willing to deny that claim.  I thought Allah commanded that you not judge unless you witness with your own eyes?????

Grow up.  If your father teaches you to hate, then you need to re-evaluate your upbringings.  Alhumdullilah, my father (a sunni) taught me to love all.  and I have never hated a Shia.  Somebody please tell me that not all Shia hate the Sahaba. 

Meanwhile in Iran, 125 people executed since Rouhani took office...

Why do you people hate Omar so much?  What did he do to you personally?  You people have a 1400 year old grudge against a man who you accuse of doing crimes based on history books......the same history books that claim that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust, yet you're willing to deny that claim.  I thought Allah commanded that you not judge unless you witness with your own eyes?????

Grow up.  If your father teaches you to hate, then you need to re-evaluate your upbringings.  Alhumdullilah, my father (a sunni) taught me to love all.  and I have never hated a Shia.  Somebody please tell me that not all Shia hate the Sahaba. 

OK...

Well, executions are not wrong. Do you understand that? Saying "125 people were executed in Iran since Rohani took office," is not some kind of damning hard truth. It's just a factoid. Capital punishment is common in the world, and accepted by Islam. Iran's legal system uses capital punishment a lot, but only for offenses which warrant capital punishment in Islamic law.

So it's quite different from killing a guy for thinking he's from a different sect than you. OK? OK. We've settled this.

What does this have to do with Omar? Moreover, what does this have to do with "personal" anything? So anybody who hasn't wronged you personally, is worthy of your respect?

The same history books that say Omar committed atrocities claim that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust? There is more than one history book; there isn't some kind of unitary entity called "history book" that spews truths or untruths. Scholars analyze each historical account on its own merits. It is by no means a concrete fact that six million Jews died during the Holocaust; however, it is fairly certain that many Jews (among Slavs, communists, and others) were killed by the Nazis. We can assess each claim on its own merits. We never denied that Jews were killed during the reign of Nazis; however, there is clearly a lot of impurities within the narrative presented to the people in Western Europe and the USA, and there is clearly an agenda to make the Holocaust not a historical tragedy among many others but rather a metaphysical truth that proves the Jews' eternal victimhood. For more info on this, I would read The Holocaust Industry by Norman Finkelstein.

So we cannot judge anyone we have not seen with our own eyes? That's rather impractical and, to be honest, naive. Truth and falsehood can be perceived in many different ways. For example, we don't need to meet King Abdullah personally to know he is human scum and deserves to be hanged by the neck until he is dead. We have many means of reaching this conclusion: his opposition to resistant Muslim nations (Iran and Syria), his cooperation with the Zionist regime, his status as an imperialist stooge, his disregard for the Palestinian cause, etc... We know all these things. So we know he is a munafiq leader. We don't need to meet him personally to know that. We don't need to go to his palace and use his gold toilet to know this obvious fact.

Nobody taught me to hate. And nobody here is expressing hate. But some person beheaded another person for uttering the names Ali and Hussein. Him and his ilk are being condemned. You, either out of naivete or trollitude, are completely spinning logic upon its head and accusing people of hate for condemning a clear act of injustice and ignorance.

OK...

Well, executions are not wrong. Do you understand that? Saying "125 people were executed in Iran since Rohani took office," is not some kind of damning hard truth. It's just a factoid. Capital punishment is common in the world, and accepted by Islam. Iran's legal system uses capital punishment a lot, but only for offenses which warrant capital punishment in Islamic law.

So it's quite different from killing a guy for thinking he's from a different sect than you. OK? OK. We've settled this.

What does this have to do with Omar? Moreover, what does this have to do with "personal" anything? So anybody who hasn't wronged you personally, is worthy of your respect?

The same history books that say Omar committed atrocities claim that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust? There is more than one history book; there isn't some kind of unitary entity called "history book" that spews truths or untruths. Scholars analyze each historical account on its own merits. It is by no means a concrete fact that six million Jews died during the Holocaust; however, it is fairly certain that many Jews (among Slavs, communists, and others) were killed by the Nazis. We can assess each claim on its own merits. We never denied that Jews were killed during the reign of Nazis; however, there is clearly a lot of impurities within the narrative presented to the people in Western Europe and the USA, and there is clearly an agenda to make the Holocaust not a historical tragedy among many others but rather a metaphysical truth that proves the Jews' eternal victimhood. For more info on this, I would read The Holocaust Industry by Norman Finkelstein.

So we cannot judge anyone we have not seen with our own eyes? That's rather impractical and, to be honest, naive. Truth and falsehood can be perceived in many different ways. For example, we don't need to meet King Abdullah personally to know he is human scum and deserves to be hanged by the neck until he is dead. We have many means of reaching this conclusion: his opposition to resistant Muslim nations (Iran and Syria), his cooperation with the Zionist regime, his status as an imperialist stooge, his disregard for the Palestinian cause, etc... We know all these things. So we know he is a munafiq leader. We don't need to meet him personally to know that. We don't need to go to his palace and use his gold toilet to know this obvious fact.

Nobody taught me to hate. And nobody here is expressing hate. But some person beheaded another person for uttering the names Ali and Hussein. Him and his ilk are being condemned. You, either out of naivete or trollitude, are completely spinning logic upon its head and accusing people of hate for condemning a clear act of injustice and ignorance.

I was basing my post on a person who wrote " Stupid Omaris"    

Once again, just like in the other thread, you assume that Sunnis favor Saudis.  The majority of Sunnis do not like Saudi kings.  Your strategy is to associate Sunnis with wicked Saudis  so that you can persuade terrorists like Hezbollah to attack Sunnis. 

I was basing my post on a person who wrote " Stupid Omaris"    

Once again, just like in the other thread, you assume that Sunnis favor Saudis.  The majority of Sunnis do not like Saudi kings.  Your strategy is to associate Sunnis with wicked Saudis  so that you can persuade terrorists like Hezbollah to attack Sunnis. 

Unfortunately the majority of 'Sunnis' are ignorant of who the true paymasters of the mosques and clerics are. It was estimated that 50% of the mosques in the UK directly or indirectly are connected to Saudia Arabia. I believe this is a gross underestimate.

Though a lot of Sunnis do pay lip service to being anti-Kingdoms none of them question why considering how powerful the clerics are in SA none of them seek to overthrow these Kingdoms.

It is called an unholy alliance between the so called Sunni clerics in SA and the the petrodollar Kingdoms. Can any form of religion that is allied to the corrupt kingdoms claim any form of legitimacy.