Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
This field is required

Discuss How You Feel When.....

Rate this topic

Post how you feel about the thing above and post something others might have feelings about.

How do you feel when you post a thread and immediately after someone posts another one after you.....

So for awhile I was watching the newly posted thread list and there was NO CHANGE. Then, immediately after I post my thread, two guys post within 15 minutes, pushing my thread down, and perhaps in the 30 seconds it takes to make this thread it will be pushed off completely. Of course right after it's gone no one will post a thread for like 8 hours. It makes me want to punch a kitten (I'm just kidding for all you people out there taking this too seriously).

How do you feel when you get the wrong order at a fast food place?

Ive not been paying attention in class im afraid. Who is your alias?

How do you feel when someone who has really annoyed you in the past gets an awsome new William Shatner av that creates conflict around any residual irritation you still have in relation to them and the trolling posts they made on your feel-good threads?

Sister Ruq I regret for being irritating to you in the past. I confess that I have trolled you in your feel-good threads in an attempt to sabotage your good mood because I felt envious. I am evil. I apologize and feel sorry.

To answer your question, you should feel intelligent. And in case you happen to have a powerful spirit then you should forgive and have fortitude.

About my av indeed its an antithesis to the grim image of Samuel Jackson and I very well know how people can be deceived by appearances. It was brother :Sami who once pointed out to me that a av of mine contained "satanic symbolism". So I was amused by that and since I harvest amusements for myself with such petty tricks.

^ O, i didnt know that, but you often find that the big cheeses avoid seeing themselves, I think because they are majorly critical of their abilities, which is probably partly what makes them good in the first place. Some people fail to appreciate the skill it takes to undertake a fight scene in a ladies blouse with a man wearing a Cornish pasty on his head as the planet is obliterated by fire around you. Shatner filmed this in his lunch hour inbetween his dessert course and coffee:

How do you feel when someone gets something positive u feel they don't deserve, while u who deserves it cannot have it ?

I don't really feel anything I'm not a jealous person. If I feel I am not getting something I think I deserve it may be that it is better for me. For example I may want a lot of money, but maybe getting it will turn me into a bad person and Allah is saving me from that. I always say inshaAllah whatever is best. Not getting something you want and being content and thankful is also a form of Jihad.

How do you feel when someone gets something positive u feel they don't deserve, while u who deserves it cannot have it ?

This is called envy and it is from the Shaytan.

It is a tremendous sin because you are actually questioning the blessings of Allah since He knows best where to place His blessings. I think it's natural for us to have this feeling towards others, especially when we have worked hard for something whilst it's handed to other individuals on a silver platter. However, the Shaytan will use this against you and if you were to then go and deprive that person of what they have been given so you may have it, this would be the biggest form of injustice against yourself, that person and Allah.

I following may be useful. One ancient Scholar discusses the cure for envy in the following passages of a larger poem of his:

POEM VERSES 59–62

As for the cure, it is to act contrary to [one’s] caprice.

For example, being beneficent to a person when it seems appealing to harm him, or praising him when you desire to find fault in him.

Also [the cure is in] knowing that envy only harms the envier; it causes him to be grievously preoccupied [with his object of envy] today, and tomorrow he is thereby punished.

Moreover, [envy] never benefits [the envier], nor does it remove from the one envied the blessing he has been given.”

— Imam al-Mawdud

Excerpt From: Yusuf, Hamza. “Purification of the Heart: Signs, Symptoms and Cures of the Spiritual Diseases of the Heart.” Sandala, Inc,. iBooks.

To answer the question: It doesn't feel unusual at all. There will always be plenty of people better and wealthier in gifts than oneself in this life. What matters is where one will stand in the real life which comes after this one.

Next question: How do you feel when you get the chance to visit the countryside and at night you look up and find countless stars in the sky twinkling quietly and brightly forever?

(P.S.: I'll troll you forever if you even mention your smart-phone or i-pod in the response).

Next question: How do you feel when you get the chance to visit the countryside and at night you look up and find countless stars in the sky twinkling quietly and brightly forever?

(P.S.: I'll troll you forever if you even mention your smart-phone or i-pod in the response).

Idk if anyone has ever felt this but when I witness or observe unbelievable phenomena like this, it always reminds me of much I and all of us are mere human beings, when compared to enormously great things Allah (sw) has created.  There was an Arab astrologer & philosopher who actually unintentionally became a 'Murtad' due to all his research, exploring and studying about the gigantic universe and planetary system. He forsaked the belief that Allah even existed bc his mind cudnt handle all the 'greatness' he observed. I forget his name.

I don't really feel anything I'm not a jealous person. If I feel I am not getting something I think I deserve it may be that it is better for me. For example I may want a lot of money, but maybe getting it will turn me into a bad person and Allah is saving me from that. I always say inshaAllah whatever is best. Not getting something you want and being content and thankful is also a form of Jihad.

wow thats great mashallah, I wish I could be like you