Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-F

Who Is The Most Knowledgeable On Shiachat?

Rate this topic

Aslamu alaykum

You don't need to give the name, but do you think, that there is a most-knowledgeable person on shiachat? If no, why not?

If you want to say it, who is your most knowledgeable person?

You can also give most knowledgeable ones, but without giving ratings (so it become fair).

lol nice one Ali,

i'm not an old user so i'd not know of all the past users, but i believe Mohammadi_Mahdi, Al-Ajal Ya Imam was very good for his age, Macisaac? and Abu Hadi. I dono .. Any one who's done howze i suppose,3alii, so that's all i can think of for now. 

(hope i've not said a word which may have offended anyone!). 

Is al mufeed a Shaykh? And I think there are alot of

Knowledgble brothers that visit here a bit many of them probably don't post as much.

Edited by Maitham

Aslamu alaykum

You don't need to give the name, but do you think, that there is a most-knowledgeable person on shiachat? If no, why not?

If you want to say it, who is your most knowledgeable person?

You can also give most knowledgeable ones, but without giving ratings (so it become fair).

(bismillah)

(salam)

It is me Socrates of course. I am so knowledgeable that admins get jealous and delete my posts. :) 

(wasalam)  

Salaam

Now now Socrates thought everyone who claimed to be wise to not be wise because atlases he knew he was not.

Edited by Maitham

In order of memory.

Qaim, Dar'ul Islam, Islamic Salvation, Al Mufeed, Al Englisi, Hannibal, Inshallah, Yahya2004, Ebintiemeyeah.

I am sure there are other knowledgeable names, but could not remember right now.

If I can throw a little brainer in here:

If we consider the frequent SC members to be "Ahlal Khibra", we notice there is no agreement on a certain member to be the "most knowledgeable". Somebody even mentioned that each would differ depending on the subject.

I think I've made my point to those who can gather from it. Let the drifting of the topic begin!

Each member specializes in a topic or topics. Some members are knowledgeable in philosophy or religion but they are in the negatives when it comes to politics and vice versa. The most knowledgeable has to be knowledgeable in all topics and that my member my friend doesn't exist.

In matters of Hadith, which is my main interest, I would have to say Qaim, Hannibal, Islamic Salvation, Cake and Dar.

Obviously there are other knowledgeable bros and sisters in other different fields.

Edited by Taqwa

Depends what kind of knowledge you are talking about ? Certain brother have different levels of knowledge, one might have better Knowledge of hadith the other might have better knowledge of history other might have better understanding of Quran etc etc, So, all these brother are all praiseworthy...

In matters of Hadith, which is my main interest, I would have to say Qaim, Hannibal, Islamic Salvation, Cake and Dar.

Obviously there are other knowledgeable bros and sisters in other different fields.

Forgot bro wasil

It's pretty obvious he isn't more knowledgeable than Qa'im. 

I sense that you are being sarcastic. However, if you are serious, and if you are referring to Qa'im from shiachat, then no. Qa'im is knowledgeable, however, Wizdom has more ilm' in my opinion.

Edited by Ali-F

I sense that you are being sarcastic. However, if you are serious, and if you are referring to Qa'im from shiachat, then no. Qa'im is knowledgeable, however, Wizdom has more ilm' in my opinion.

I meant Qa'im from Shiachat. How is Wizdom more knowledgeable than Qa'im?

I know it's your opinion, hence why I'm addressing it.

Qa'im doesn't have enough Ya'qoobi posters in his room for you? ;)

He he, what a guy you are. I don't want to abuse you, however, it is logical that you are against Al-Yagoobi, if you are, when you probably listen to Yassir al-Habib. Don't see this as an insult.

Oh, do you by the way remember your misquided comment on Sheikh al-Waeli :rolleyes:

Wizdoms posts are, in my opinion, really good. Brother Qa'im's posts are also good, indeed, so let's say that they both have knowledge - are you with me on that?

Edited by Ali-F