Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is The Most Knowledgeable On Shiachat?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

I know it's your opinion, hence why I'm addressing it.

Qa'im doesn't have enough Ya'qoobi posters in his room for you? ;)

He he, what a guy you are. I don't want to abuse you, however, it is logical that you are against Al-Yagoobi, if you are, when you probably listen to Yassir al-Habib. Don't see this as an insult.

Oh, do you by the way remember your misquided comment on Sheikh al-Waeli :rolleyes:

Wizdoms posts are, in my opinion, really good. Brother Qa'im's posts are also good, indeed, so let's say that they both have knowledge - are you with me on that?

Edited by Ali-F
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Scholars are unanimous that Qa'im's the most learned person on this site.  I personally heard the elders of Shiachat say about Qa'im: "Verily there is no knowledge but that which is from Ahlul Ba

Salaam Now now Socrates thought everyone who claimed to be wise to not be wise because atlases he knew he was not.

The Shirk Crew - "Condemning Shias to hell, since appointment of Ali A.S"   You know who you are

• Advanced Member

He he, what a guy you are. I don't want to abuse you, however, it is logical that you are against Al-Yagoobi, if you are, when you probably listen to Yassir al-Habib. Don't see this as an insult.

Oh, do you by the way remember your misquided comment on Sheikh al-Waeli :rolleyes:

Wizdoms posts are, in my opinion, really good. Brother Qa'im's posts are also good, indeed, so let's say that they both have knowledge - are you with me on that?

Nope. The topic is about the MOST knowledgeable. Not the knowledgeable. Pick one. 

And it's Sheikh Yassir al-Habib. 

Edited by Al-Afasy
  • Veteran Member

Nope. The topic is about the MOST knowledgeable. Not the knowledgeable. Pick one. 

And it's Sheikh Yassir al-Habib. 

Do you care, if I picked one?

- No it's Yassir Habib.

And: Would you give us a comment on the Sheikh al-Waeli statement you gave? Thanks.

Big Sister NSA -

NSA is the most knowledgeable on Shia Chat because she knows exactly where you live, how many PCs you log in from, what a your email addresses, what are your passwords, what you write in your emails, who and what you PM'd the whole day, who you secretly in love with, what you read the most, what you search the most, whose posts you read the most, what toothpaste brand you use, where do you go for groceries, where have you travelled, where do you bank?

Sister NSA knows it all hence she is the most knowledgeable on SC. :P

• Advanced Member

Yes, please explain your statement. You are also allowed to send lahnah' on him indirectly. After that, we can see which person you are.

Nope, prove that I sent la'nah on him indirectly. You're just reading into what I said.

Anyways, pick one, Qa'im or Wizdom? 

• Advanced Member

Big Sister NSA -

NSA is the most knowledgeable on Shia Chat because she knows exactly where you live, how many PCs you log in from, what a your email addresses, what are your passwords, what you write in your emails, who and what you PM'd the whole day, who you secretly in love with, what you read the most, what you search the most, whose posts you read the most, what toothpaste brand you use, where do you go for groceries, where have you travelled, where do you bank?

I swear no other post on SC made me do this. But yours did.

******FACEPALM******

:D :D :D

Jokingggggggggggggggggggggg

• Veteran Member

Big Sister NSA -

I know I disappoint her with my reserved attitude and elusiveness. I hope she can satiate her curiosity with you lot. You should listen to her bach piano sessions and keep her occupied, please.

• Advanced Member

Yeah I know it took you good 10 minutes to figure out what NSA is? :P. ... And another 10 to giggle it out.

Yes I intimidate ppl :)

That's giving yourself too much credit. It took me 10 seconds to figure it out. 

Google Zindabad. lol :D

Edited by Sapphire
  • Veteran Member

Nope, prove that I sent la'nah on him indirectly. You're just reading into what I said.

Anyways, pick one, Qa'im or Wizdom? 

I don't have to prove anything. You can tell me now: Did you send lahnah´ indirectly to Sheikh al-Waeili (rahmatullah aliyh)? If no, then please tell us your view on Sheikh al-Waeli. Is he a fasiq - according to you?

I pick both. Happy?

• Advanced Member

I don't have to prove anything. You can tell me now: Did you send lahnah´ indirectly to Sheikh al-Waeili (rahmatullah aliyh)? If no, then please tell us your view on Sheikh al-Waeli. Is he a fasiq - according to you?

I pick both. Happy?

No, it says "who IS the most knowledgeable", not "who ARE the most knowledgeable". Again, pick one. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

He sees us, we don't see him.

I ain't talking about the Almighty.

We are waiting for him, he's waiting for us.

He may not be a member, but I bet he comes here, reads our posts, and facepalms.

As for the most-knowledgeable of the members, I have no idea.

• 3 months later...
  • Veteran Member

Ali-F is more knowledgeable than brother Al-Afasy. He has asked so many questions and as a result he has learned so much. Had he been memorizing all the answers he'd become the Abu Huraira of SC.:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Imam Jaffar as Sadiq A.S. said that the one who is most knowledgeable is the one who realizes he knows very little. Socrates also stated this

There are many different types of knowledge. Knowledge about Islamic beliefs, hadith, politics.

What is more important is how one applies this knowledge aka wisdom. Wisdom is application of knowledge. An individual might know much about what the Quran says but doesn't know how to apply it and ends up not applying it. There are many users like that here from what I've seen

Quran 2:269

"He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding."

One who has wisdom is a complete different individual than one who simply knows what the Quran says, or duo's

These days, those who are the wisest are those who see things for what they are. When you see things for what the are you can make an accurate assessment of what viewpoints to have that are proper and most logical

Edited by Quick Silver