Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Iraq 2013: A Year Of Carnage

Rate this topic

GodBlessAli

• 4 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

So Iran was The main force pushing for a US exit from Iraq as its doing the same for Afghanistan today by paying their retarded agents to form an opposition against signing of Afghan-American security agreement. What is Iran doing in Iraq today to help the situation? Come tomorrow and the same thing happens in Afghanistan, what then? Goes to show that the Islamic Republic's slogans might be universal but its interests purely Iranian.

So Iran was The main force pushing for a US exit from Iraq as its doing the same for Afghanistan today by paying their retarded agents to form an opposition against signing of Afghan-American security agreement. What is Iran doing in Iraq today to help the situation? Come tomorrow and the same thing happens in Afghanistan, what then? Goes to show that the Islamic Republic's slogans might be universal but its interests purely Iranian.

Are you in Kabul right now?

Kabul is a relatively safe place right now, as reliable sources (some Afghan friends) have told me. Anyways, Iran didn't just leave Iraq alone after the U.S's 'departure,' their intelligence and Iraqi intelligence have been collaborating and it seems Iran has to improve their own intelligence because their soldiers are still being killed on border attacks.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/10/08/328340/iran-supports-iraq-stability-security/

Iran has been fighting the war on drugs along the Afghan border and thousands of soldiers have been killed in the past 30 years. I agree that this isn't the right time for the U.S to leave Afghanistan because it does have potential to turn into the Iraq we have today. But you have to remember, the escalation of violence in Iraq the past year-and-a-half has been because of Syria. ISIS has been revived because of Syria and it won't be hard for Taliban to recruit and brainwash people just like the ISI did.

I would say that AFG and the U.S sign an interim, short-term deal 6 months after the Syria crisis is over. That way they can deal with terrorists trying to return home and wreak havoc when they return. But at the end of the day, I agree with Iran in the sense that Afghan security has to learn to cope with fighting terrorists, because they won't go away no matter if the U.S leaves tomorrow or 2 years from now.

But I do have one question for Iran: why don't they give, or even sell predator drones to Iraq since Iran does have the technology? And why doesn't Iraq request to buy them from anybody? If the U.S can fight terrorism in AFG and Yemen with predator drones then why doesn't Iraq use predator drones in al-Anbar province where ISIL has bomb-making factories?! I don't get it...

• Veteran Member

Are you in Kabul right now?

Kabul is a relatively safe place right now, as reliable sources (some Afghan friends) have told me. Anyways, Iran didn't just leave Iraq alone after the U.S's 'departure,' their intelligence and Iraqi intelligence have been collaborating and it seems Iran has to improve their own intelligence because their soldiers are still being killed on border attacks.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/10/08/328340/iran-supports-iraq-stability-security/

Iran has been fighting the war on drugs along the Afghan border and thousands of soldiers have been killed in the past 30 years. I agree that this isn't the right time for the U.S to leave Afghanistan because it does have potential to turn into the Iraq we have today. But you have to remember, the escalation of violence in Iraq the past year-and-a-half has been because of Syria. ISIS has been revived because of Syria and it won't be hard for Taliban to recruit and brainwash people just like the ISI did.

I would say that AFG and the U.S sign an interim, short-term deal 6 months after the Syria crisis is over. That way they can deal with terrorists trying to return home and wreak havoc when they return. But at the end of the day, I agree with Iran in the sense that Afghan security has to learn to cope with fighting terrorists, because they won't go away no matter if the U.S leaves tomorrow or 2 years from now.

But I do have one question for Iran: why don't they give, or even sell predator drones to Iraq since Iran does have the technology? And why doesn't Iraq request to buy them from anybody? If the U.S can fight terrorism in AFG and Yemen with predator drones then why doesn't Iraq use predator drones in al-Anbar province where ISIL has bomb-making factories?! I don't get it...

Yes I am in Kabul now and its relatively peaceful and the economy in good condition.

Even the most religious of religious in Afghanistan, aside from Iranian pawns and agents, know this for a fact that Afghanistan can not do even one month without the US here. There are many reasons but they dont matter because thats the absolute fact. The govt is dependent on US aid for more than 70% of its budget. It cant even afford the gas bill for defense ministry let alone everything else. With that in mind all neighboring countries including Russia, China, Pakistan, Turkey, India, OIC, have all given their blessing for this deal except the supposed Islamic republic whose universal slogan does not match its selfish actions. They fooled the Iraqis the same way and look at where Iraq is today? The only country that benefited from American withdrawal from Iraq was and is Iran.

Iraq has a wealth of oil to finance its economy once the menace of terrorism is gone. Even if there is no terrorism in Afghanistan the country would fall apart because it cannot finance its economy. And whats worse is that the Sunnis (tajiks and pashtuns) are all armed to the teeth and the Shias not. In the event of American withdrawal the Shias will be massacred brutally. Does Iran know this? Of course its not stupid. Does it care? HELL NO as it is blinded by its own interests. 

And why would US help Iraq after it kicked it out? Iran wanted US out and its agents in Iraq made sure they were out. Now Iraq is not the responsibility of the US.

• Veteran Member

Iraq govt cant do anything as long as there are those within (sunni iraqis) that are willing to fight against state. Enemy within is the worst kind of enemy. And they cant take the fight to Saudi Arabia as it'd invite the wrath of all sunni fundamentalists, and god knows there is no shortage of those idiots, that'd make Syria look like a video game.

Even the most religious of religious in Afghanistan, aside from Iranian pawns and agents, know this for a fact that Afghanistan can not do even one month without the US here. There are many reasons but they dont matter because thats the absolute fact. The govt is dependent on US aid for more than 70% of its budget. It cant even afford the gas bill for defense ministry let alone everything else. With that in mind all neighboring countries including Russia, China, Pakistan, Turkey, India, OIC, have all given their blessing for this deal except the supposed Islamic republic whose universal slogan does not match its selfish actions. They fooled the Iraqis the same way and look at where Iraq is today? The only country that benefited from American withdrawal from Iraq was and is Iran.

Iraq has a wealth of oil to finance its economy once the menace of terrorism is gone. Even if there is no terrorism in Afghanistan the country would fall apart because it cannot finance its economy. And whats worse is that the Sunnis (tajiks and pashtuns) are all armed to the teeth and the Shias not. In the event of American withdrawal the Shias will be massacred brutally. Does Iran know this? Of course its not stupid. Does it care? HELL NO as it is blinded by its own interests. 

And why would US help Iraq after it kicked it out? Iran wanted US out and its agents in Iraq made sure they were out. Now Iraq is not the responsibility of the US.

The US was supposed to help Iraq because they made a deal with all of the anti-terror forces (especially the Sunni Sahwa militia) to keep supporting them following their withdrawal. The US - as usual, turns a blind eye to its promises.

The Iranians weren't the only ones who wanted the US gone, I'd say a decent number of Iraqis themselves wanted the US out knowing full well the repercussions. Did you see the Sadris rally in Iraq after the US withdrawal? They were basically claiming victory as though they were the ones that made the US flee. Now the Sadris are facing the brunt of some of the attacks. The point is - Nouri al-Maliki had no other choice but to tell the US to get the heck off of Iraqi soil.

At the moment, the Afghan security forces are far better equipped than Iraq was when the US left. Also, there are far more AQ/ISIL terrorists in Iraq than there are Taliban/other terrorists in Afghanistan. That being said, Afghanistan does face a huge problem of the terrorists returning from their save haven in the FATA of Pakistan. Afghanistan's situation is very sensitive. I'd like to know why the Loya Jirga gave approval to Karzai to sign a deal with the US.

Also remember that after after the US left Iraq, it achieved relative peace compared to what's happening now. All the blame has to go towards Syria for fanning the flames of war.

One thing I never understood. Why can't Iraq control it's border with Saudi Arabia? How much does it take to secure a non mountainous desert plains.

Or take the fight back to Saudis.

This is about the time the Saudis need to start feeling pressure.

I have similar attitudes towards the Pakistanis rallying day and night against the US drone strikes being carried out ON terrorists in FATA. That is where all the Afghan terrorists went to after they got booted from their turf, and they are pouring in from FATA. Why are the Pakistani protesters so stupid as to stop the killing of terrorists who will target them after the drone strikes stop? The US drone strikes in FATA are GOOD. The civilian casualties are always a risk you have to take to prevent more civilian casualties from taking place. There are a lot of Shi`as in FATA also...

• Veteran Member

The US was supposed to help Iraq because they made a deal with all of the anti-terror forces (especially the Sunni Sahwa militia) to keep supporting them following their withdrawal. The US - as usual, turns a blind eye to its promises.

The Iranians weren't the only ones who wanted the US gone, I'd say a decent number of Iraqis themselves wanted the US out knowing full well the repercussions. Did you see the Sadris rally in Iraq after the US withdrawal? They were basically claiming victory as though they were the ones that made the US flee. Now the Sadris are facing the brunt of some of the attacks. The point is - Nouri al-Maliki had no other choice but to tell the US to get the heck off of Iraqi soil.

At the moment, the Afghan security forces are far better equipped than Iraq was when the US left. Also, there are far more AQ/ISIL terrorists in Iraq than there are Taliban/other terrorists in Afghanistan. That being said, Afghanistan does face a huge problem of the terrorists returning from their save haven in the FATA of Pakistan. Afghanistan's situation is very sensitive. I'd like to know why the Loya Jirga gave approval to Karzai to sign a deal with the US.

Also remember that after after the US left Iraq, it achieved relative peace compared to what's happening now. All the blame has to go towards Syria for fanning the flames of war.

When govts make choices or form policies they do so based on a number of variables and forecasts. It was obvious that after US withdrawal Iraq would be left alone to deal with the menace of terrorism. Everyone with an above average IQ knew that. Yet still everything that came out from Iran, either publicly or privately through back channels, was against American presence in Iraq. Their reasoning was that the US presence was the cause of insecurity in Iraq and that once US was gone all will be well and people would start hugging one another on street corners and exchange flowers. But that didnt turn out to be the case. The Iranian argument for Iraq, the same as their current one for Afghanistan, is based SOLELY on Iranian interests. Yes its in the interest of Iran for US to leave both Iraq and Afghanistan- what happens to Iraqis today or  could happen to Afghans tomorrow are the least of Iranian concerns. Politically speaking it makes absolute sense as states are self interested entities and Iran is a state after all. My objection is their use and abuse of Islam and people's faith to push forth their politics. Just say that its in the interest of Iran for US to leave and I would be the first one to applaud it but please do not say its in the interest of Islam. Do not make Iran and Islam  synonymous because they are not.

The reason that Loya Jirga approved the signing of BSA because everyone, except for few filthy agents, know that its in the interest of peace, security, stability, prosperity, honor, and dignity of Afghanistan.

As it stands today everyone is armed to the teeth in Afghanistan except for the Shias who invested in education in the last 13 years. We have more graduates and university students than anyone out there but it'd all mean nothing in a state of anarchy (after US withdrawal) where pen would yield to AK.

The Iranian argument for Iraq, the same as their current one for Afghanistan, is based SOLELY on Iranian interests. Yes its in the interest of Iran for US to leave both Iraq and Afghanistan- what happens to Iraqis today or  could happen to Afghans tomorrow are the least of Iranian concerns. . Just say that its in the interest of Iran for US to leave and I would be the first one to applaud it but please do not say its in the interest of Islam. Do not make Iran and Islam  synonymous because they are not.

Why? What does Iran gain from US's departure? Maybe the wanted "the greater serpent" away from the ME?

Anyways, for you to say that Iran's foreign policies are solely for Iran's interests and not for Islam, makes me think... that you think, the Hawzas in Iran have a course in politics. With vast amounts of scholars and pious people in the government (although there are also several 'bad apples'), what makes us think we know better? After all the politics or whatever you want to call it, most surely this announcement of disapproval by Iran would have gone through their highest ranking scholars, who are we to question their Islamic opinions?

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

Iraq's bloody years were back in 2006/2007/2008 when the US forces were present and the US government was backing the Iraqi government... The US government was trying to bring back the Sunni Arabs and ally them with Kurds up in the North in order to corner Shias and their ally (Iran). It was very good for Shias that they made the US to go out before it was too late... Sunni extremists backed by Saudis and other Gulf countries will kill Shias in Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Syria and wherever they could, be it with the presence of the US forces or not, be it with the support of Iranians to the Shias or not...

In regards to Afghanistan, it is very childish to blame Iran for what is happening or what might happen in the future... Iran does not have a lot of influence and cannot make any difference in real matters...

And the funny thing is that China and Iran are the two countries who want the US forces to stay in Afghanistan for their own reasons more than anyone else.... what they say publicly is just for political show and because it is going look dumb and stupid if they back up Americans stay or their bases in the country publicly.... in their position of course they say they are against it....

For political propaganda and to incite Afghan public in favor of American bases and their stay, it is either to bring in Iran or Pakistan's hand, define them as the main enemies who want Afghans to remain weak, and as they are the ones who are against Afghanistan's interests and that is why they want the US forces out... that way they can make the emotional Afghan communities to support Americans' stay...

But, anyways history has shown and proven over and over again that the Britz and the US support only one ethnic and one group in Afghanistan...in the expense of oppressing all other ethnics and making the country to remain always needy and weak!

• Veteran Member

Why? What does Iran gain from US's departure? Maybe the wanted "the greater serpent" away from the ME?

Anyways, for you to say that Iran's foreign policies are solely for Iran's interests and not for Islam, makes me think... that you think, the Hawzas in Iran have a course in politics. With vast amounts of scholars and pious people in the government (although there are also several 'bad apples'), what makes us think we know better? After all the politics or whatever you want to call it, most surely this announcement of disapproval by Iran would have gone through their highest ranking scholars, who are we to question their Islamic opinions?

(wasalam)

This is the problem of pro-Iranians in Afg- if Iran said it then it must be Islam. Iran = Islam. And whats more ridiculous is that most of them have been deported from Iran with empty hands after decades of residing and contributing to Iran.

And I would like to know the rulings/opinions of those scholars from Hawza on mistreatment of Afghans, who happen to be Muslims and Shias, in Iran.. The Kafir resourceless Cuba has done far more for those around it than the resource rich Islamic Iran. This is not to say that it is Iran's duty to provide for those that are from outside of its borders but simply pointing out the mismatch between Iran's Islamic slogan (Islam has no borders) with its actions (Iran has borders) 

In regards to Afghanistan, it is very childish to blame Iran for what is happening or what might happen in the future... Iran does not have a lot of influence and cannot make any difference in real matters...

And the funny thing is that China and Iran are the two countries who want the US forces to stay in Afghanistan for their own reasons more than anyone else.... what they say publicly is just for political show and because it is going look dumb and stupid if they back up Americans stay or their bases in the country publicly.... in their position of course they say they are against it....

I am not blaming anyone for anything but simply pointing, to the Blind, the big gap between Iran's slogan and its action. I dont know where you are living but Kabul is probably the second city after Tehran that literally shuts down on Ayatollah Khomenei (ra) anniversary, not to mention posters and pictures attached to cars, buses, billboards etc etc. And guess who pays for it and guess what else is it but a projection of influence. If you dont believe me or are living away from Afg please look up Najibullah Kabuli to get your answer.

I believe that in the consultation of Karzai with Iran, where you must have been present from the sound of it, Karzai must have heard it wrong. He admitted in Loya Jirga that all countries with the exception of Iran gave their blessing for signing of the BSA which he himself is refusing to sign. Not only that you must have also been asleep with Mohsini's (ayatollah) gang organized the ONLY anti-BSA rally in Kabul.

You further sound like Netenyahu when you say that Iran backs it privately but not publicly as he was claiming that 80% of Bedouin privately back being kicked out of their lands in Israel but could not do so publicly. Or how 99% of the world is against Iran privately but refrain to do so publicly.

• Veteran Member

^Calm down boy, I am not sleeping with anyone.... that could be your job, sleeping with NATO to propagate for them day/night on public forums... and find anything to excuse them and describe them as sole protector of humanity, especially Afghans... while your evidence for Iran to control Afghanistan is simply the posters of Imam Khomeini on Shias cars in (west kabul and that once a year)...and that anti-Shia and an Afghan Mellat agent Najibullah Kabuli whose only job is to insult EVERY single Shia and their beliefs and demand Shias tv networks and activities to be restricted! The posters of Imam Khomeini were even posted during Dr. Najib, the communists.. that has nothing to do to say Iran has the influence in Afghanistan's political issues in a (80% Sunni country) with Pashtuns being close to half o the population and in charge of the government, in charge of most of the provinces, and the ones who decide what should be done.... especially through such unofficial Loyy Jirgas filled with a bunch of retarded 'naswari/charsi' folks deciding for the future of every citizen.

Anyhow, I simply stated what 'I think' in considering the cost/benefits..... and why Iran might be happy behind the scene but not going to say it in public since it is an American enemy for the last 4 decades.....You shouldn't get that offended when a member is trying to express an opinion based on his/her understanding of the issues or making some prediction, calling him/her names and making him/her sleeping partners of some ppl that he/she might even not know.

But after all do you deny that Iran was happy when Americans removed Saddam and the Taliban? Ohh yea now also bring me some stupid childish, and emotional out of order examples of Israel and etc...

Your own countrymen killed you for yrs, abused you, oppressed you, and they HATE your race and ethnicity, they hate your sect, they hate your look... any time they get the chance, the Pashtuns will do whatever they can to make sure your under their feet and other minorities are under their control, but you make it sound as it is Iran who is responsible and has two faces in having such and such slogans and then making sure Hazaras are killed and destroyed. And making the most stupid expectation from Iranian officials to publicly support Americans stay and bases in the next door... while every minute the Americans in the last 10 yrs say that they have everything on the table to destroy Iran and etc...

Edited by Noah-

• Veteran Member

The sleeping with was a typo for Sleeping while...

And I propagate nothing but wish for the wellbeing of ordinary innocent people everywhere especially afghans and especially especially Hazara shia afghans. That is because its the ordinary people that suffer everywhere, hell I would just fly back in case of war to West and nothing could ever happen to me or my family.

Secondly Afghanistan has simply been, due to its strong and non-compromising historic culture, unable to dance to the tune of international/european industrial scale politics that was imposed on humanity worldwide through brutal systems for the last 300 years (and counting) WWI, WWII, Korean war, Afghan war, Iraq war etc etc. And among Afghans shias and hazaras have seen the brunt of this systemic inhumane abuse and suffering. So thats my whole point. I dont think in terms of savior or humanitarian or gods or angels ......... simply the wellbeing of some of the most innocent people in the world (afghan people).

Its simple logic really. When Iran, with all its pious ideals, can not deal humanely with less than 2 million Afghans (a figure thats just thrown around)  in Iran and commits injustices against them; how can it then so boldly and with cardinal audacity, try to shape a situation where the wellbeing of some some 36 million people is at stake?

Whatever you might say about past or future of NATO or West or US, today it is the savior of Afghans. It pays for 70% of the Afghan bill. The Afghan govt can not even pay 12% of its defense budget. Hence, no security forces- Hence, anarchy- Hence chaos- Hence the suffering of the most vulnerable.

What Iran is doing is not humane and not Islamic and this is strictly in a non-political sense of the term. I find its ideals noble, and its inability to act positively  (as is evident in Iraq)  objectionable. Yes the day Iran could guarantee Iraq's security or the state of affairs in Afghanistan then it should express opinions and fund its own realities. Until then it should hold its peace.

Hazaras are part of the Turkic family. We have had countless empires and a deep culture to live and die for our religion, culture, and values (unlike some shias who flip flop and become shia only when it suits their interest (cough cough). 

If Afghanistan was the only country in the world (alongwith Ethiopia) that was never colonized, Hazaras were the ONLY people in Afghanistan that did not make any sort of deal with their oppressors. Afghanistan was beaten for its resilience to colonialism, Hazaras were beaten for their resilience to agents of colonialism. I doubt that Pashtuns or anyone else are smart enough to put Hazaras 'under their feet'. Its just they have had the monopoly of European weapons- their masters. Hence, once again and in conclusion, a peaceful Afghanistan ruled by the rule of law with a functioning economy would render weapons useless- hence the wellbeing of all Afghans. Let us not forget that Pashtuns are the bigger victim of Afghanistan whose thieves and corrupts have been imposed on them as rulers by outsiders- not Hazaras.

So its not the Iranians or the Pashtuns, Tajiks, Pakistanis, or the half baked Sayed community of Afghanistan that has any vital relevance in the bigger picture of things as they all are victims of the industrial reality. Except that Iranians are playing it smartly- dont do as Iran says, do as Iran does. 

Edited by Wahdat

^This post is one of the ugliest(if not the ugliest) and most racist post I have so far read in here. You should be ashamed of yourself and your kind of thinking. I have never read so much nonsense(which is an understatement) before. These kind of posts I expect certain people to write on certain sites and forums which are known for their racism, but not on here.

Edited by Shiabro

• Veteran Member

The sleeping with was a typo for Sleeping while...

oh I see...

dont do as Iran says, do as Iran does.

Iran is not some kind of regional Godfather that everyone should do as Iran says, and Iran is not some kind of genius that everyone look onto it as some kind of role model. Do the right thing!

BUT, it is totally BS and very selfish of you or anyone who 'labels' anyone who disagrees with the agreement as some kind of Iranian followers or agents and etc... nobody asked 30 million ppl of Afghanistan what they believe or think about it. On the other hand, all those sellouts, puppets, high profile drug-dealers and western appointed political figures and parties are the ones who are pushing for this agreement and pretending to be nation's representatives and etc... AND WE ALL KNOW THAT.

It is just to say anyone who agrees with us and NATO is someone who thinks for good of Afghanistan and its ppl/interests and anyone who is against or thinks differently than us is just Iranian pawn.

Edited by Noah-

• Advanced Member

Yes I am in Kabul now and its relatively peaceful and the economy in good condition.

Greetings Wahdat,

I found your post most interesting.

My thoughts;

So essentially Iraq is caught in the middle of the war between Iran and the U.S. ... nothing new there.

and who has done the most to benefit Iraq?

CLynn

Edited by CLynn

• Veteran Member

^This post is one of the ugliest(if not the ugliest) and most racist post I have so far read in here. You should be ashamed of yourself and your kind of thinking. I have never read so much nonsense(which is an understatement) before. These kind of posts I expect certain people to write on certain sites and forums which are known for their racism, but not on here.

wow.... did i hit a nerve there? history is there right infront of all of us.

oh I see...

Iran is not some kind of regional Godfather that everyone should do as Iran says, and Iran is not some kind of genius that everyone look onto it as some kind of role model. Do the right thing!

BUT, it is totally BS and very selfish of you or anyone who 'labels' anyone who disagrees with the agreement as some kind of Iranian followers or agents and etc... nobody asked 30 million ppl of Afghanistan what they believe or think about it. On the other hand, all those sellouts, puppets, high profile drug-dealers and western appointed political figures and parties are the ones who are pushing for this agreement and pretending to be nation's representatives and etc... AND WE ALL KNOW THAT.

It is just to say anyone who agrees with us and NATO is someone who thinks for good of Afghanistan and its ppl/interests and anyone who is against or thinks differently than us is just Iranian pawn.

Iran is not a Godfather but holds the religious microphone misguiding the bulk of shia community in Afghanistan just as they did in Iraq.

That said, how do you see Afghanistan without BSA? Lets hear the view of a religious and pious man.

and who has done the most to benefit Iraq?

no one.

wow.... did i hit a nerve there? history is there right infront of all of us.

Not really brother. Your attitude is just racist, and writing about your racism openly as if it was the most normal thing to accept your attitude. Before accusing and judging others left and right look at your own racism first.

Edited by Shiabro

• Veteran Member

Not really brother. Your attitude is just racist, and writing about your racism openly as if it was the most normal thing to accept your attitude. Before accusing and judging others left and right look at your own racism first.

Oh good then. You got offended by my usage of the term half-baked? I used it against a sect of people who in time of peace are the MCs of the shia community and in times of wars the collaborators of those that massacre the shias for safety reasons. This spineless community have always contributed to persecution of the shia in Afghanistan. Its history and not my attitude/opinion.

If you dont agree then put forth examples of how they stood by the shias and suffered along with them.

• Veteran Member

in 1890s when British failed to establish its buffer state (between Russia and India) due to the rebellion of the shias through its puppet Abdul Rahman, it were the Sayyids who brought Quran and swore on a peaceful resolution of the conflict.... only to be attacked during the dark of the night and have more than 65% of them massacred, imprisoned, and sold to slavery with a great chunk of their territory from Kandhar to Helmand, Uruzgan and elsewhere seized. 

And for the next 100 years the govt subjugated the Shias through those very same agents.

Fast forward 100 years and when the Shia community yet again came under siege by Wahabis and Ikhwanis, guess who joined them? Its your revered Mohsini. This shameless idiot ordered his militia who for the big part were 90% Hazara to not fight against the Wahabis while they were committing horrors against the Shias (Afshar massacre). And whats more shameful is that Iran pays the bill for the huge mosque he built in Kabul, his TV station, his other publication, his ceremonies etc. and also for those like him. And its through those media channels that he fools people and incites them against whats in their benefit. This is neither Islamic, nor humane, smart, or prudent. But slaves are simply unable to think of such concepts.

//with the absolute exception of Aghaye Balkhi (ra)

I forgot to give you a lesson on Afghan Ethnology and to stop your racism.

Hazaras are part of the Turkic family. We have had countless empires and a deep culture to live and die for our religion, culture, and values (unlike some shias who flip flop and become shia only when it suits their interest (cough cough). 

So what, if the Hazara people are from the Turk people? You forgot that about half of Afghan population is part of your "Turkic family", if that is what you want and fight for. And that is just the number the Pashtuns give(saying they are about 42-60% of Afghan population which is questionable, with 42 being more realistic).

The other Ethnic Turk groups are:
-Tajiks

-Uzbeks

-Turkman

-Shia Qizilbash to whom the Sayeds(no they are not Arab as many of them claim) also belong

-Aimaqs

-Nuristani

Shaheed Massud, Shaheed Rabbani, Shaheed Mazari all belong to Turks. The only difference they have is that the one is called Hazara, the other Tajik. And you cannot say they have less of Turkic blood than Hazara people. Except you want to go on the Extreme and say you want to make blood tests in order to know who is more Turk. To also understand this Turkey, today's spokesman of Turkic people, was standing on the side of Massud during Afghan civil war.

in 1890s when British failed to establish its buffer state (between Russia and India) due to the rebellion of the shias through its puppet Abdul Rahman, it were the Sayyids who brought Quran and swore on a peaceful resolution of the conflict.... only to be attacked during the dark of the night and have more than 65% of them massacred, imprisoned, and sold to slavery with a great chunk of their territory from Kandhar to Helmand, Uruzgan and elsewhere seized. 

And for the next 100 years the govt subjugated the Shias through those very same agents.

So you agree that Sayeds suffered more than Hazara even? I think you are confused a lot.

You speak of corruption. Yes, of course, a lot Sayeds are corrupted morally and ideologically, but that goes for every group, even your pure Hazara people.

Go ask with whom many of your Hazara leaders have not cooperated. Does that mean that every Hazara is corrupted? No! Not even the majority. And of whom many are believing Hussaini Shia.

Fast forward 100 years and when the Shia community yet again came under siege by Wahabis and Ikhwanis, guess who joined them? Its your revered Mohsini. This shameless idiot ordered his militia who for the big part were 90% Hazara to not fight against the Wahabis while they were committing horrors against the Shias (Afshar massacre). And whats more shameful is that Iran pays the bill for the huge mosque he built in Kabul, his TV station, his other publication, his ceremonies etc. and also for those like him. And its through those media channels that he fools people and incites them against whats in their benefit. This is neither Islamic, nor humane, smart, or prudent. But slaves are simply unable to think of such concepts.

Lol, why is he MY revered Mohseni? I neither share his religious ideology, nor his political movement. Why should I? The money is what Mohseni and Hizb Wahdat leaders get, not me.

//with the absolute exception of Aghaye Balkhi (ra)

And guess with whom the family of Shaheed Ismail Balkhi is today? They are more with Iran than Asif Mohseni can ever be. Get over it.

• Veteran Member

I forgot to give you a lesson on Afghan Ethnology and to stop your racism.

So what, if the Hazara people are from the Turk people? You forgot that about half of Afghan population is part of your "Turkic family", if that is what you want and fight for. And that is just the number the Pashtuns give(saying they are about 42-60% of Afghan population which is questionable, with 42 being more realistic).

The other Ethnic Turk groups are:

-Tajiks

-Uzbeks

-Turkman

-Shia Qizilbash to whom the Sayeds(no they are not Arab as many of them claim) also belong

-Aimaqs

-Nuristani

Oh wow...way to talk a whole lot of nothing.

Hazaras, Uzbeks, Turkmens, Qizilbash, and Aimaqs are Turkic and not the Nuristani or Tajik ones. And I am not talking genetics here but the perception of common people. From Aryan to Arya to Khorasan to Aray to Aryan (names used by Tajiks) one could dare to assume that they believe that they are Aryans like the Aryan Pride Persians. That said, everyone in Afghanistan is mixed, genetically speaking that is. My grandmother is half Pashtun from my father's side. I am talking about general perception here little Einstein.

From among all of the aforementioned collectives, Hazaras paid the highest price as they were shias in a sunni country while the rest with the exclusion of Qizilbashs were sunni. Plus, unlike Qizilbashs the identity of Hazaras were tatooed on their faces and could not flip flop like Qizilbashs or Sayids (who consider themselves Tajiks when it serves them) 

Shaheed Massud, Shaheed Rabbani, Shaheed Mazari all belong to Turks. The only difference they have is that the one is called Hazara, the other Tajik. And you cannot say they have less of Turkic blood than Hazara people. Except you want to go on the Extreme and say you want to make blood tests in order to know who is more Turk. To also understand this Turkey, today's spokesman of Turkic people, was standing on the side of Massud during Afghan civil war.

refer to my post above.

Turkey does not speak for Turkic people (no one is actually) as Saudi Arabia does not speak for the Muslim world. Turkey caused the bloodshed of Hazaras by helping its murderer Massod and Arabs are party to shedding the blood of their own Arabs. so?

So you agree that Sayeds suffered more than Hazara even? I think you are confused a lot.

You speak of corruption. Yes, of course, a lot Sayeds are corrupted morally and ideologically, but that goes for every group, even your pure Hazara people.

Go ask with whom many of your Hazara leaders have not cooperated. Does that mean that every Hazara is corrupted? No! Not even the majority. And of whom many are believing Hussaini Shia.

What are you on about? How can Sayids suffer for being shia while they openly are little spineless slaves of the majority sunni rulers? 

Lol, why is he MY revered Mohseni? I neither share his religious ideology, nor his political movement. Why should I? The money is what Mohseni and Hizb Wahdat leaders get, not me.

'Lol, why the whole shia thing? I neither share that belief, nor anything close to it. Why should I? Shias are kafir and will burn in hell. not me'

Your statement above has tons of similarity to the history of shia politics in Afghanistan...... the jest of my entire argument.

And guess with whom the family of Shaheed Ismail Balkhi is today? They are more with Iran than Asif Mohseni can ever be. Get over it.

So? The children of Ayatollah Khomenei (ra) were also not too fond of the nizam. what are you trying to say here little grasshopper?