Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Basic Members

Assalam alaikum. Hey everyone, I know that you all are sick and tired of the same topic of masturbation raised everytime, and truth be told, so am I. Yet, here I am, raising that same topic again, but from a different perspective. I always see the same thing again and again: Masturbation is haraam, it is unlawful, it causes severe diseases, so on and so forth. Masturbation causes a lot of illnesses; my question: how to cure these diseases once a person has left masturbation. Some people recommend herbal remedies. But where to get them, and which specific disease will they cure? So, someone please reply and tell me what to do to get rid of the weaknesses that follow masturbation. Anything that you have found pratically useful. If you have been a victim yourself and then fully recovered, or if you know someone else who has recovered completely from this, post your answers about the medicines to use.

• Veteran Member

There is no medicine better than kneeling down, prostrating and supplicating to Allah. 

The problem with people is that once they leave a bad act they do istighfar but they don't do Du'a. Always ask Allah to cure you.

Do mustahabat and ask to be cured.

This is a spiritual medicine and you WILL be cured if you do get close to Allah. Otherwise, wait for the other brothers to give you a herbal medicine.

Edited by itinerary
  • Veteran Member

I think, we should form a group and perform an dua/amal for this menace affecting our youth.

Lets say we keep a target of complete reading 5 Qurans. People can contribute, juz by juz.

Then provide the reward of this recitation to Imam Hussain A.S., as a gift. 

Then request him to pray to Allah SWT on our behalf and provide us relief from this menace.

Surely the Imam's prayers are dearer to Allah SWT, than our prayers spoken by sinful tongues.

Assalam alaikum. Hey everyone, I know that you all are sick and tired of the same topic of masturbation raised everytime, and truth be told, so am I. Yet, here I am, raising that same topic again, but from a different perspective. I always see the same thing again and again: Masturbation is haraam, it is unlawful, it causes severe diseases, so on and so forth. Masturbation causes a lot of illnesses; my question: how to cure these diseases once a person has left masturbation. Some people recommend herbal remedies. But where to get them, and which specific disease will they cure? So, someone please reply and tell me what to do to get rid of the weaknesses that follow masturbation. Anything that you have found pratically useful. If you have been a victim yourself and then fully recovered, or if you know someone else who has recovered completely from this, post your answers about the medicines to use.

There is a medicine majun arad khurma, made from dates. It is available over counter in India. 

i think, it might also be available on the net. 

• Advanced Member

^ Get married! hahaha! Do you know how hard it is for a muslim man (in the west) to get married? There are soooo many pre-reqs. i.e. money, titles/education (and good education not just any run of the mill community college b.s), and property. (just to list a few). I speak this out of personal experience and what I see going on with friends.  How about something more plausible! Mutah!

• Basic Members

There is no medicine better than kneeling down, prostrating and supplicating to Allah.

The problem with people is that once they leave a bad act they do istighfar but they don't do Du'a. Always ask Allah to cure you.

Do mustahabat and ask to be cured.

This is a spiritual medicine and you WILL be cured if you do get close to Allah. Otherwise, wait for the other brothers to give you a herbal medicine.

Believe me, I have been trying this. And I have been cured to some extent. I'm looking for a full recovery.