Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

To Become A Jew ...

Rate this topic

TO BECOME A JEW...(MUST WATCH)
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2013 AT 12:29PM GILAD ATZMON

A Loyalist from Northern Ireland becomes Jewish, he plans to move to Israel and settle and start a new life. He exclaims that Palestine was a "political invention" and tells Palestinians who have lived there their whole life "you have had a nice holiday, time to go home". This is an extremely valid argument as this man has never set foot on the Land of Israel or Palestine. This Snippet was taken from the BBC documentary called Shalom Belfast.
We are not dealing here with Jewish race or gene. Taking on the Jewish religion in this case introduces a set of supremacist non ethical beliefs. This is what Jewishness is all about.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/to-become-a-jewmust-watch.html

• Advanced Member

TO BECOME A JEW...(MUST WATCH)

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2013 AT 12:29PM GILAD ATZMON

A Loyalist from Northern Ireland becomes Jewish, he plans to move to Israel and settle and start a new life. He exclaims that Palestine was a "political invention" and tells Palestinians who have lived there their whole life "you have had a nice holiday, time to go home". This is an extremely valid argument as this man has never set foot on the Land of Israel or Palestine. This Snippet was taken from the BBC documentary called Shalom Belfast.

'love thy neighbor' is in the torah?  I thought this was the teaching of Yahshua, so I decided to look it up.  Turns out it is in Leviticus 19:33-34.

While this does not surprise me, because Yahshua was very much a Jew, it is still a revelation... however it just re-inforces what I already knew... Yahshua was always showing the Pharisees how they neglected the spirit(or heart) of the law(the heart of God) by being harsh in the law.

http://www.jewfaq.org/brother.htm

Regarding the interview...

the man's ignorance is unbearable...

do not recognize the palestinian people?

• Advanced Member

(salam)

It's funny how Israel and Bahrain have a similair kind of policy. Become a Jew and you can move into Israel to change it's demographics, or become a Sunni and you can move into Bahrain to change it's demographics. Wouldn't it be an idea if thousands of Muslims become "Jewish", settle in Israel and after having received the nationality revert back to Islam again to change the demographics to a overwhelming Muslim majority. Ah, just a thought.

Edited by thabo
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

It's funny how Israel and Bahrain have a similair kind of policy. Become a Jew and you can move into Israel to change it's demographics, or become a Sunni and you can move into Bahrain to change it's demographics. Wouldn't it be an idea if thousands of Muslims become "Jewish", settle in Israel and after having received the nationality revert back to Islam again to change the demographics to a overwhelming Muslim majority. Ah, just a thought.

The men in black suits will arrive to your house in a minute.

• 7 months later...
  • Advanced Member

There is no such thing as Jewish race or gene. Judaism is a religion and being Jewish in the classical sense means to be a humble God-fearing person, nice to everyone, not a supremacist and certainly not a Zionism, because Zionism is an anti-Jewish heresy.

Zionism was not even invented by Jews. It was invented by right-wing British Protestant sects in the 18-19 century. This guy is a living example of this connection. I hope he repents and joins the Neturei Karta movement, which is full of converts to Judaism and children of converts, as I know for a fact. :)

We are not dealing here with Jewish race or gene. Taking on the Jewish religion in this case introduces a set of supremacist non ethical beliefs. This is what Jewishness is all about.

• Advanced Member

Wanna see, for comparison, a far more serious convert to Judaism? This German guy converted to Judaism, became a rabbi and knows several languages, including Hebrew, Aramaic and Yiddish. Here he speaks in French against Zionism and imperialism:

• Advanced Member

Judaism is the religion of the 12 tribes of israel. Most adherents are from the tribes and hence ethnically Jewish. A few are not and so are religiously jewish and of course there is some overlap.

Most Jews are racists with some exceptions. This is because they believe they are the chosen people of God and that all the "goyim" wish them harm. It is a self fulfilling prophecy

• Advanced Member

But Bilal, look at who helped Herzl's ideas become mainstream and legitimate--the Reverend William Hechler (he was the Anglican minister to the British Embassy in Germany). He almost single handedly legitimized Zionism amongst secular Jews by arranging the meeting between Herzl and the German Kaiser. Had this meeting not happened, Zionism would probably be just another Jewish movement that gained some popularity and then fade away over time.

But Bilal, look at who helped Herzl's ideas become mainstream and legitimate--the Reverend William Hechler (he was the Anglican minister to the British Embassy in Germany). He almost single handedly legitimized Zionism amongst secular Jews by arranging the meeting between Herzl and the German Kaiser. Had this meeting not happened, Zionism would probably be just another Jewish movement that gained some popularity and then fade away over time.

Zionism is not a Jewish movement. It's a political movement by political people.

• Advanced Member

No, I am not kidding at all!

Read this:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235013954-talmud-and-zionism/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

http://www.christianzionism.org/

Christian Zionism has been around long before Herzl and Herzl's idea succeeded, because many British and American Christians were already supporting it.

And I am not a Satmar Hasid. I deliberately picked up my Hebrew name after the Satmar Rebbe, when I became religious, but I am just a self-styled Russian Jew who hangs out with Neturei Karta.

Yoel,you must be kiddng!Zionism was invented by Herzl,a Jew from Hungary!Just as your Satmar chassidim are!

• Advanced Member

Most adherent of Judaism were, most likely, Canaanite converts 3000 years ago. And today adherents of Judaism are descendants of Romans, Celts, Persians, Khazars, Slavs and various other people who converted to Judaism throughout the history.

According to Judaism, being chosen means having the responsibility to live according to the Torah, to humbly worship God and to serve humanity. This unique task to do something special does not give any privileges. Irreligious Jews are not Jewish, according to many rabbinical opinions, or only have a potential to be chosen, if they start following Judaism. That includes total rejection of Zionism and the Zionist state, because its existence represents heresy and blasphemy. And other ethical religious people, including Muslims, are also chosen in their own way, according to Menachem Meiri, Rabbi Nachman of Breslov and other classic Jewish philosophers and mystics.

Jews were living in Muslim countries in peace, harmony and mutual respect. There are still relatively large Jewish communities in Morocco, Iran, Turkey, Azerbaijan and other predominantly Muslim countries.  People who wished to harm the Jews were historically mostly Christians. It was the disgusting anti-Jewish Zionist heresy that recently turned this situation upside down, not traditional Judaism.

Judaism is the religion of the 12 tribes of israel. Most adherents are from the tribes and hence ethnically Jewish. A few are not and so are religiously jewish and of course there is some overlap.

Most Jews are racists with some exceptions. This is because they believe they are the chosen people of God and that all the "goyim" wish them harm. It is a self fulfilling prophecy