Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Haydar Husayn

What Happens When You Have Your Head In The Sand

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

I think this is a good example of what happens to well-meaning Muslims who are not used to delving into the more 'controversial' aspects of Islam, or indeed the behaviour of certain Muslims. Muhammad Ansar seems like a nice enough guy, but he clearly has no experience debating difficult issues even on a superficial level. The way he allowed Tommy Robinson to use the Qur'an against him was sad to see. It was also sad to see him being put in a corner by the secularist Maajid Nawaz, without putting the pressure on Nawaz about how he could remain a Muslims with those kids of beliefs.

Did he say, that he support gay rights? If yes, what is the explanation of that?

Interpreting the Quran differently. It is not modern. Quran is for Arabs. Society has changed.  Kufr Kufr ..

No one can take these "muslims" seriously. They never put forward verses from the quran or hadiths to support their kufr.
Edited by Nima

To be fair to him, I think he was trying to say that Islam doesn't condone homophobia in the sense of vigilante violence towards homosexuals, and such things. Yes, Islam considers homosexual behaviour as completely forbidden, and there are harsh penalties in place for anyone proven to have committed homosexual acts, but it doesn't mean Islam allows people suspected of engaging in homosexual behaviour to be the subject of verbal or physical violence. However, I do think his refusal to actually state what Islam's position on homosexuality is caused him to lose credibility with his audience.

What is Tommy Robinson? Is he Anglican or some other type of Christian? The reason I ask is because you can find the same thing in Christian churches and even Jewish synagogues.......but it's only a problem when muslims are against homosexual behavior I guess.

What is Tommy Robinson? Is he Anglican or some other type of Christian? The reason I ask is because you can find the same thing in Christian churches and even Jewish synagogues.......but it's only a problem when muslims are against homosexual behavior I guess.

Well, at some point in the program towards the end, he mentions how England should remain a Christian country. Theoretically this could be used against him, but in practice he would be the sort of Christian who would throw the Bible out the window as it suited him. You can't engage in serious interfaith dialogue with people who don't take their Holy Book seriously.

Edited by Haydar Husayn

Well, at some point in the program towards the end, he mentions how England should remain a Christian country. Theoretically this could be used against him, but in practice he would be the sort of Christian who would throw the Bible out the window as it suited him. You can't engage in serious interfaith dialogue with people who don't take their Holy Book seriously.

Most of these types are after a New Age Sodom and Gomorrah full of free loving hippies......Christianity has nothing to do with it as they would like others to believe and they believe themselves after lying so much.

Edited by ImAli

I don't know how people find the stomach to even mention homosexuality. Whats unnatural is forbidden for solid reasons. It makes me sick to even read the word "gay". It reminds me of two incidents during driving. One was when a fellow Shia cousin of mine farted and the air conditioner was running so the windows were closed. I almost crashed that car, seriously. I had to escape outside and nearly vomited, it was so unpleasant. The other time, we were driving during a pleasant spring evening past a place called Raiwind outside Lahore city while there were about 1 million people gathered there for the final day which was the next morning and there is a large drain that runs between the roads. When we hit the place there was such a suffocating air full of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide and other gases from all that excrement and urinations of all the muslim brothers gathered there that the person driving almost crashed the car as he didn't see the barriers ahead and I can't describe the experience anymore than that it got burnt into my brain cells forever.

How can anyone "make love" in such a place, you know. It is repulsive to say the least to even imagine. This insane deed of insane people on whom the judgment day will be established It is extremely offensive to the senses to behold its mention. So please try to refrain from discussing it even.

I don't know how people find the stomach to even mention homosexuality. Whats unnatural is forbidden for solid reasons. It makes me sick to even read the word "gay". It reminds me of two incidents during driving. One was when a fellow Shia cousin of mine farted and the air conditioner was running so the windows were closed. I almost crashed that car, seriously. I had to escape outside and nearly vomited, it was so unpleasant. The other time, we were driving during a pleasant spring evening past a place called Raiwind outside Lahore city while there were about 1 million people gathered there for the final day which was the next morning and there is a large drain that runs between the roads. When we hit the place there was such a suffocating air full of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide and other gases from all that excrement and urinations of all the muslim brothers gathered there that the person driving almost crashed the car as he didn't see the barriers ahead and I can't describe the experience anymore than that it got burnt into my brain cells forever.

How can anyone "make love" in such a place, you know. It is repulsive to say the least to even imagine. This insane deed of insane people on whom the judgment day will be established It is extremely offensive to the senses to behold its mention. So please try to refrain from discussing it even.

Thank you Darth Vader, the colorful image you have painted makes me feel like I'm right up in that car  :sick: