Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Please Stop Lying.....

Rate this topic

• Moderators
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم

You made a mistake, Bihar Al-Anwar by 'Allamah Muhammad Baqir ibn Muhammad Taqi Al-Isfahani Al-Majlisi is not the same as Anwar Al-Nu'maniyya written by Shaykh Ni'mat Allah Jaza'iri. This is the actual quote from Anwar Al-Nu'amaniyya: 

قال عبد الله بن سبأ لعلي عليه السلام : أنت الإله حقاً , فنفاه علي عليه السلام إلى المدائن , وقيل إنه كان يهوديا فأسلم , وكان في اليهودية يقول في يوشع بن نون , وفي موسى مثل ما قال في علي

والسلام

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم

You made a mistake, Bihar Al-Anwar by 'Allamah Muhammad Baqir ibn Muhammad Taqi Al-Isfahani Al-Majlisi is not the same as Anwar Al-Nu'maniyya written by Shaykh Ni'mat Allah Jaza'iri. This is the actual quote from Anwar Al-Nu'amaniyya: 

قال عبد الله بن سبأ لعلي عليه السلام : أنت الإله حقاً , فنفاه علي عليه السلام إلى المدائن , وقيل إنه كان يهوديا فأسلم , وكان في اليهودية يقول في يوشع بن نون , وفي موسى مثل ما قال في علي

والسلام

My fault, I recognized Earlier on. Thanks for mentioning.

I Fixed it.

And As usual, Fake Reference, False statement.

(wasalam)

Edited by TheIslamHistory
  • Moderators
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم

My fault, I recognized Earlier on. Thanks for mentioning.

I Fixed it.

And As usual, Fake Reference, False statement.

(wasalam)

I suggest you look a few pages infront and behind the one you scanned, because the edition you scanned is manshurat a'lami lil-matbu'at (lebanese).

والسلام

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم

I suggest you look a few pages infront and behind the one you scanned, because the edition you scanned is manshurat a'lami lil-matbu'at (lebanese).

والسلام

(salam)

I think you should read the statement he made (in the chat) and compare it to the you made (on the post). Also The Author never made this claim. and we can see his Explaining a one Identity. I personally have checked many Sources of the Sunnah and have found most of to either not much the statement or either its not there at all. You can also check the book in "Text" form and search within the Document. And May Allah Reward you for your Efforts Brother 

So Ibn Saba was real? there is no proper chain of narration i believe this is one of the narration that came from our opponents. 

Concerning whether he was real or not, there is a book written by Sayed al Murtaza al Askary, on this issue, its a really good book, it goes into so much detail:

http://narjes-library.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/blog-post_2976.html

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

It is sad to see that people will resort to "ghost" references (non-existing reference) to try to prove others wrong. I just can't see why we cannot all live in harmony. I swear this is Shameful. Thank you brother 'TheIslamHistory' for defending and negating such false claim done by a brother of the same religion. Wallah it is indeed shameful. 

I also wouldn't bother arguing with him. On multiple occasions he reads the first few words of your sentences then neglects the rest of the sentence.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Quite interesting story, i have failed to understood why historian falls prey to such a pathetic story, wherein this fiction hero Ibn Saba somehow managed to kill Uthman who was under security guards and then disappeared, again reappeared in Jamal and secretly attacked from both sides and yet again like some ghost disappeared from the Battlefield altogether. The originator of the story Said Ibne Umar Al Tamimi, should be given a some medal of a liar whose lie is still alive and his name should be recorded in Genies Book of World Record. Anyhow,  the tales of Saif have been quoted later by three renowned sunni historians which are now referred as principle sources:- 

1) Tabari (d. 310 H.L. — 825 A.D.);
2) Ibn `Asãker (d. 571 H.L. — 1086 A.D.);
3) Ibn Abibakr (d. 741 H.L. — 1256 A.D.). 
Some writers have quoted from one source, some from two, and some from all three. But, how come, this story has been narrated by almost everybody without any cross checking and once they themselves consider the source a liar. I don't know, why we shias are labelled as doing taqia or lying once they themselves have crossed all limits. Even some people come up with reference in Shia historical records. Can anybody explain that how come this story sneaks inside Shia literature.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Quite interesting story, i have failed to understood why historian falls prey to such a pathetic story, wherein this fiction hero Ibn Saba somehow managed to kill Uthman who was under security guards and then disappeared, again reappeared in Jamal and secretly attacked from both sides and yet again like some ghost disappeared from the Battlefield altogether. The originator of the story Said Ibne Umar Al Tamimi, should be given a some medal of a liar whose lie is still alive and his name should be recorded in Genies Book of World Record. Anyhow,  the tales of Saif have been quoted later by three renowned sunni historians which are now referred as principle sources:- 

1) Tabari (d. 310 H.L. — 825 A.D.);
2) Ibn `Asãker (d. 571 H.L. — 1086 A.D.);
3) Ibn Abibakr (d. 741 H.L. — 1256 A.D.). 
Some writers have quoted from one source, some from two, and some from all three. But, how come, this story has been narrated by almost everybody without any cross checking and once they themselves consider the source a liar. I don't know, why we shias are labelled as doing taqia or lying once they themselves have crossed all limits. Even some people come up with reference in Shia historical records. Can anybody explain that how come this story sneaks inside Shia literature.

JazakAllah Kheir

The Tales of Sai'f are very known and If you look into most Sunni works on Narration science and the men, He is Untrustworthy, liar, and other crimes have been put against him. I can make a post about it, if you want.

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

Let us take this way. Prophet sawaw said "Wisdom is lost asset of a beleiver and he must get it from anywhere he find it". Further he said "A beleiver never lacks wisdom" and "A beleiver can not be hit twice from the same hole". But here our Sunni brothers want to prove that Abdullah Bin Saba was super genious wise and tactful and our poor innocent companions of Prophet sawaw like Aysha and co and Muawvia and co were such dumb, stupid and foolish that they followed his tacts and deceits like senseless goats and made Islam bath in its own blood. Looks nice?

No its not so my dear the fact is that they were slaves of their illicit desires. They were greedy of power and authority. Abdullah bin Saba is just a scapgoat to hide the major crimes committed by so called Sahaba.

Edited by Aabiss_Shakari
  • Advanced Member

Let us take this way. Prophet sawaw said "Wisdom is lost asset of a beleiver and he must get it from anywhere he find it". Further he said "A beleiver never lacks wisdom" and "A beleiver can not be hit twice from the same hole". But here our Sunni brothers want to prove that Abdullah Bin Saba was super genious wise and tactful and our poor innocent companions of Prophet sawaw like Aysha and co and Muawvia and co were such dumb, stupid and foolish that they followed his tacts and deceits like senseless goats and made Islam bath in its own blood. Looks nice?

No its not so my dear the fact is that they were slaves of their illicit desires. They were greedy of power and authority. Abdullah bin Saba is just a scapgoat to hide the major crimes committed by so called Sahaba.

What you've said is definately disappointing for some, it will absolutely sting others and it will ofcourse anger many but it is the TRUTH!