Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Halal Money

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Does anyone invest in Silver and Gold?  I've been buying silver for a little over a year now and al7amdulillah I love it.  I'll be buying some Chinese Gold Panda's soon as well insha'Allah.  Nothing major, just some 1/10 ounce coins.

Here is an awesome video in dutch and bahasa indonesia language (with english subtitles for you silly monoglots) that explains why buying silver and gold is a great idea and investment.

/discuss

Edited by Mu3lam
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

Splendid idea, but beware those bankers who control the material "world" with their dollars will not allow any country to break away from the dollar see what happened to Khadaffi when he wanted to introduce the golden dinar in Africa as a currency.Before you know it your country will be "freed from your dictatorship".

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Does anyone invest in Silver and Gold?  I've been buying silver for a little over a year now and al7amdulillah I love it.  I'll be buying some Chinese Gold Panda's soon as well insha'Allah.  Nothing major, just some 1/10 ounce coins.

Here is an awesome video in dutch and bahasa indonesia language (with english subtitles for you silly monoglots) that explains why buying silver and gold is a great idea and investment.

/discuss

My brother,

try your best to stay away from numismatic coins!

Get the pure bullion if you can.

I buy and sell air. Pity the humans do not even know its free.

Where I live

they're planning to tax the air that we breath out

(salam)

Splendid idea, but beware those bankers who control the material "world" with their dollars will not allow any country to break away from the dollar see what happened to Khadaffi when he wanted to introduce the golden dinar in Africa as a currency.Before you know it your country will be "freed from your dictatorship".

These bankers are not the Creator...

they're only getting away with their control

because a bunch of hypocritical "Muslims" rulers in the Persian Gulf area want it that way

and the muslims living in those regions are too docile to do anything about it

• Advanced Member

Of course.  Numismatic coins have high premiums for nothing.  I just thought the video was cool.

Yes, basically I'm referring to the 1/10 ounce coin (I'm assuming 1/10th of the coin is silver?)

try to get coins like the maple leaf 1oz or the Krugerrand 1oz

Edited by fibonacci

Yes, basically I'm referring to the 1/10 ounce coin (I'm assuming 1/10th of the coin is silver?)

try to get coins like the maple leaf 1oz or the Krugerrand 1oz

Krugerrand's only come in gold and 1 oz is too much for a gold coin.  I buy silver by the ounce but bold by the 1/10th ounce.  I have several maple leaves.  My favourite gold coin is the Chinese 1/10th ounce panda.  What do you buy?