Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Princekongor

The Reasoning Behind My Conversion To Shia Islam

Rate this topic

Imam Sadiq [a] said: "Verily, there are various degrees of serving Allah, but affection

(and cordial inclination) for us, Ahlul Bayt, is the highest one."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 27, p. 91

Salaam and welcome to the school of ahlulbayt, the school where all doubts and questions are answered with logic and examples of the past.

May Allah bless you. And lets hope we can bring more...

salam u alaykom,

I love reading or listening to reverts / converts stories:)

Thank you so much for sharing it, indeed very nice and intetesting story, these stories never gets repeated nor boring , their faboulus and touches hearts :)

May Allah reward you :)

Allah guides whoever He wills :)

salam u alaykom,

I love reading or listening to reverts / converts stories:)

Thank you so much for sharing it, indeed very nice and intetesting story, these stories never gets repeated nor boring , their faboulus and touches hearts :)

May Allah reward you :)

Allah guides whoever He wills :)

me too!!

Congrats to the brother. 

Salams Brother !!

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your story. I love reading about peoples story and their reasons for coming towards Islam. 

Believe it or not, hearing these things opens our eyes too! I mean, coming from a person growing up in a Shia family (hamdillah), I can say that It can surprise you how many things are there that you are unaware of in so many other beliefs/sectors out there...  :blush:

First of all I like to congratulate you in finding the right path and choosing the most beautiful and pure lifestyle, Islam!

And second, finding out that Allah swt has not and will never abandon us without a leader.. and everything he does, is ALWAYS according to plan. So again, congrats on finding and choosing the path of Shia and becoming a follower of the Ahlolbeyt.

I strongly believe that it was because of all your hard work, research and determination that you found the best way, and you deserve it! :)

I wish you all the best in the future, and my Allah swt protect you and help you in this life and after. ^_^

Salam alikoum,

Many many many congratulations, and I really hope you will forever be happy and forever keep learning about Allah swt, His messengers and the blessed, most beloved Holy Family the Ahlulbayt. SubhannAllah when He wants to guide someone to the right path! you have been truly gifted so take that apporunity to thank Allah swt for his blessings because many others that were like you are still lost in this world of desires. 

ws