Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Asad_127

Goodbye Shiachat :)

Rate this topic

(salam)

I hope you all are doing well. Over the course of today, I have gotten multiple PM's with people referencing my name which I do not appreciate. I have seen behaviors and attitudes of some people which I did not like. And then there is other Fitna mongers egging them on and leveling insults at me. I still do believe there is good and sincere members on this forum, but I feel the bad outweigh the good. There is too much Gheeba and fitna from people and amongst people. I have personally seen it from some who are considered "good" members. Not just today but throughout my time on Shiachat and in the chatrooms. Members bashing other members who they disagree with or don't like. Members doing backbiting. Alot of stuff. I am frankly tired of it and that is why I have decided to leave Shiachat. I apologize if i have ever wronged anyone or said rude things and I hope if that ever was the case that those people would forgive me. Take care. 

iA Goodbye :)

-Asad_127 

(salam)

I hope you all are doing well. Over the course of today, I have gotten multiple PM's with people referencing my name which I do not appreciate. I have seen behaviors and attitudes of some people which I did not like. And then there is other Fitna mongers egging them on and leveling insults at me. I still do believe there is good and sincere members on this forum, but I feel the bad outweigh the good. There is too much Gheeba and fitna from people and amongst people. I have personally seen it from some who are considered "good" members. Not just today but throughout my time on Shiachat and in the chatrooms. Members bashing other members who they disagree with or don't like. Members doing backbiting. Alot of stuff. I am frankly tired of it and that is why I have decided to leave Shiachat. I apologize if i have ever wronged anyone or said rude things and I hope if that ever was the case that those people would forgive me. Take care. 

iA Goodbye :)

-Asad_127 

(salam)

In Rational Reasoning, All Forums, sites, Blogs, etc, have 'Good' and 'bad' people who do the same as you mentioned. To justify the whole forum here "Most of the people are of Fitna" is Most likely false. Because your logged on a particular time, Posting on a particular thread, and going to posts which you find most amusing. In reality and in all forums, Good and bad individuals will exit.

(wasalam) 

Welcome to the internet for like the 1000000000000000000000000000th time, both the internet and the real world are used by the same people, this isn't some Utopia to escape to. The door is that way ----->, and its left open, come back when you have dried your eyes out. :)

apu-nahasapeemapetilon-simpsons-thank-to

Edited by D3v1L

Salam!

Sorry to see you leave. You shouldn´t let a few bad opinions get to you. They can be found anywhere. If your username is your real Name you should be proud of it and not duck away because some People just can´t behave and have been raised in a bad way. Yoe should just don´t care about them and make sure to Report every single one.

ws Salima

I think it happened because of your comments in this thread? 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235018053-life-for-american-shia/

when I read that, I thought "he is in trouble". 

I heard in a majlis that when a person is arrogant, Allah sends angels in form of humans who say mean things to him to make him humble. It happens to me a lot  :)

Idealists seeking a Utopia somewhere would never ever be satisfied, since it simple does not exist.

ShiaChat is actually one of the better forums around the Internet, and even in real life, regardless of a person's location, the good and the bad exists, from reaching out of your way to help a person to simply shunning people off, and everything in between.

Take the positives, and focus on it rather than the negatives bro.

We are all humans at the end of the day, and there is intense drama everywhere, you can't escape that, unless you are stranded on a never before seen island just by yourself :donno:

Looool you guys know I would never leave Shiachat :D

Ice, Omer, Yaz, Mufeed, Ladynadine.....Alot of others....I love you all too much :)

I shouldn't let a few bad people get to me. I guess i was also having a bad day lol. iA though.

And yeah Sister Salima, I'm gonna try getting my Old username back. 

Ice, Omer, Yaz, Mufeed, Ladynadine.....Alot of others....I love you all too much :)

I shouldn't let a few bad people get to me. I guess i was also having a bad day lol. iA though.

Who are you? :D

:!!!:

Omer, I think he's Asad. :angel: