Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
maryam.akhond

American Shia Pilgrims Attacked During Hajj?

Rate this topic

Don't speak to that trash, and he is not your brother. He has even stated that here http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235017965-sheikh-habib-have-maybe-good-intentions-vid/?p=2640159

What is it with the mods these days? This rotten smudge of Salafi donkey detritis openly refers to Shi'ah as kuffaar, yet the ban-hammer has not yet smashed his Neanderthalesque skull? 

Tawalla wa tabarra, brothers and sisters ...

Edited by Abdul Qaim

If they were attacked with weapons, I highly doubt everyone is o.k. 

The fact that these devils in human form were allowed to walk around Mecca, during Hajj, with weapons

hunting for other muslims to attack shows the true nature of the Saudi Govt and the fact that they are not 

qualified to be guardians of the Haramain. 

Agreed. The Sauds are purely evil. They divide and oppress so that one man is turned against another, not even knowing the reasons. As long as they profit from it, I can not, in good conscience, perform my hajj.

May the injured one's and their families be amply rewarded with peace and blessings and the idiot brute thugs get the same as they give.

What is it with the mods these days? This rotten smudge of Salafi donkey detritis openly refers to Shi'ah as kuffaar, yet the ban-hammer has not yet smashed his Neanderthalesque skull? 

Calling people donkey is allowed while mentioning your personal views is not?

And they edit my post.....but not his of calling us kafir.....next time I call someone trash I will add "(with all due respect)"  :dry:

saw on facebook that an american cair rep, anas hlayhel, when hearing about this, justified the attacks by grandstanding about his "brothers and sisters in syria", like shia muslims from dearborn have anything to do with that. he has since deleted his comments and run but i was shocked nonetheless

Edited by rajul

saw on facebook that an american cair rep, anas hlayhel, when hearing about this, justified the attacks by grandstanding about his "brothers and sisters in syria", like shia muslims from dearborn have anything to do with that. he has since deleted his comments and run but i was shocked nonetheless

Could u please post a link to those comments. There are alot of Shia muslims in Dearborn who give money to CAIR. 

I heard it from a fellow that they asked if they were Shia and were attacked as a retaliation for shia's support for Syria. But i heard the group that attacked was Australian wahabis. 

Actually here is a source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/21/detroit-muslims-hajj-attack/3147385/

Edited by awaiting_for_the.12th

https://www.facebook.com/dawud/posts/10152118393895116

he's deleted his comments but a couple posters there reference portions of what he said

He deleted everything that coward.....I assume he lives in Dearborn and feels outnumbered? 

I heard it from a fellow that they asked if they were Shia and were attacked as a retaliation for shia's support for Syria. But i heard the group that attacked was Australian wahabis. 

Actually here is a source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/21/detroit-muslims-hajj-attack/3147385/

Yes, I went to Qazwini's twitter feed and he says that Omar Ammouche was involved.....I assume he was there? Or maybe it was just people who know him? He didn't actually name him, but posted this video so I assume he recognized him.....he's total scumbag and filthy......a modern day neanderthal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjfQvCU7TfQ

Edited by ImAli

I'm hoping CAIR is going to make a public statement about this, just to clear up their name. 

Like I said before, they do a lot of good things in the community. It would be a shame if they lost support because of the comments of this guy. 

He deleted everything that coward.....I assume he lives in Dearborn and feels outnumbered? 

Yes, I went to Qazwini's twitter feed and he says that Omar Ammouche was involved.....I assume he was there? Or maybe it was just people who know him? He didn't actually name him, but posted this video so I assume he recognized him.....he's total scumbag and filthy......a modern day neanderthal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjfQvCU7TfQ

Maybe he's one of the Khawarij risen from the grave. I'm also wondering why the Australian government hasn't said anything regarding this incident that involved Australian citizens attacking unarmed American citizens during a religious pilgrimage 

Edited by Abu Hadi

Yes, I went to Qazwini's twitter feed and he says that Omar Ammouche was involved.....I assume he was there? Or maybe it was just people who know him? He didn't actually name him, but posted this video so I assume he recognized him.....he's total scumbag and filthy......a modern day neanderthal

What a piece of ... this guy is. Argh that got me pretty angry. He sure does look and act like Muwaiya.

Edited by awaiting_for_the.12th

(bismillah)

(salam)

I think the family should contact the Mobile Company for the retrieval of deleted video, or many local people may be contacted who has some experience of working on mobiles memory card and related software. He can retrieve the deleted information quite easily. Just do it and upload it on internet besides after retrieval hand over the same to American Embassy with a written complaint for asking Saudi Embassy and Australian Embassy to take necessary action according to the international laws. I hope my message can find it way back to these families. 

May Allah protect all Muslims and especially momeneens from these kharwarjies. Ameen

I talked with a person who takes people to hajj every year at my Imam Bargh, AlhumduLilah his party didn't run into any major trouble and came back safely but he did elaborate a little on this matter. He said there were these salafi idiots going around trying to agitate people (shias) by calling them stupid and bad names (basically they were looking for a excuse to physically assault people). They were screaming these profanities in arabic so most people who don't speak arabic or whatever basically ignored them. Some shias though (iraqis from US) said some things back and well that when these animals got their excuse and did this