Sign in to follow this  
maryam.akhond

American Shia Pilgrims Attacked During Hajj?

Rate this topic

i cannot believe this!!!!! the amount of hatred and ignorance is unbelievable!! 

"A group of Americans visiting Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj were threatened and attacked earlier this week on Oct. 16 by a radicalized group of extremists. On one of the nights where Hajj pilgrims are required to stay overnight in the city of Mina, a group of young men began asking different sets of pilgrims if they were from the United States.

When they encountered a group that identified themselves as not only Americans, but also as Shiite Muslims, they were threatened and attacked by the group of men, who were apparently armed with knives and other blades."

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/american-muslim/2013/oct/18/americans-performing-hajj-attacked-saudi-arabia/

ya Mahdi where are you? when will this end? im sick and tired of this

what are your thoughts on the wahhabi/salafi disease and what should we do to stop this madness?

Edited by maryam.akhond

Sad to see what happening in Auatralia too in that article. The gov should have zero tolerance for hate preachers and violent thugs like the ones in the vid. When i see people like that its like looking at Satan in drag.

The same thread has been locked by an Admin.. Don't know why?

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235018101-wahabis-threaten-to-kill-during-hajj/

Here's the link to the news: http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=473388

brother this article is from Washington Times of course it must be authentic material

And no, Washington Times is not reliable, none of the western media is. In fact for every Western Media,

you are ordered by Allah swt to look at with lots of suspicion and always verify.

ORDER OF Allah swt ABOUT WESTERN MEDIA

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنْ جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَنْ تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ 6

[49:6] O you who believe! if a FASIQ comes to you with a NEWS ------ VERIFY IT, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done.

P.S. This also shows the randomness of the MoDS policy to locking or keeping unlock certain threads .. Lol

Edited by Waiting for HIM

It says the group was mostly from Dearborn. If it's true, Ill try to verify (since I live in Dearborn) and post back on the thread. 

If it's real, I will probably hear about it in Salat Al Jummat next week and the Hajjis should begin returning soon.  I wouldn't jump to conclusions until it is verified. If it is true, I have a feeling there is going to be a huge and very loud demonstration in front of Saudi Embassy soon. If one is organized, we should also coordinate with our br and sis in Australia, since apparently the thugs who did this were from there. Like I said, apparently, nothing has been verified yet. Should have more info soon. 

I just called my friend whose uncle is the leader of the group that was attacked. 

It's true. 30 to 50 were attacked inside their building in Mina.

I know personally a few of the brothers who were attacked.

There are some serious injuries.  I will post more info as I get it. 

For those who live in Dearborn, the group that was attacked is Hajj Hassan Sobh's group.

If you know anyone in that group, try to get ahold of them and see how they are doing. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

very sad

As the brother above said, let's first confirm if the incident is true. We can hold protest against the Saudi in our respective countries, and make it known to the whole world upon confirmation.

Please br. I confirmed with my sources. Also, I thought you were talking about Sayyid Mustafa Qazwini. 

I know Sayyid Mustafa but I don't know Sayyed Mudhafar. Is he related to Sayyid Mustafa ? Was he also attacked. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

i doubt that any action will get you anywhere except making things worse, they do it on purpose and under protection

Is the Mahdi a member here on SC? Or how does he read what you just wrote?

I bet that even the rocks can hear us, the only things that cannot hear nor comprehend are your likes, paid cyber trolls.

It is not a certainty at this point, I have only confirmed thru 1 source, but this source is reliable, IMO. Give this another day or so. If it is true, it will be confirmed thru multiple sources then we can say it's true, 100%. We are still waiting for Br. Al Mufeed to confirm thru his sources. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

Wahabis are crazy, they are ready to kill you any time through most barbaric methods. You can never be with them and feel safe. Whether this incident happened or not, many crazier things happened through Wahabi hands.

Why is this so hard to believe? Is your head buried in a hole?

For Many reasons. If you been to Hajj before, you should be aware that hajj is closely monitored by the authorities, the presence of military and other forces on ground is heavy. Shia, Sunni or whatever, you are not allowed to cause disturbance in the holy places specifically and in Saudi generally because it is their (al saud) territory. If anything like that happened, then it was done under the protection of the saudi authorities, that is Saudis attacking American citizens. Shii or not, American citizens are NOT to be touched in Arab world, if this incident did not cause any reaction from the American government then the USA is also behind the attack or is O.K with it.

Whatever happened around the globe and whoever was behind it, it dose not mean that it should be ok to happen in my home not to add that I am doing it to myself. This is what is strange, it seems that USA and Saudi are bringing their own illness to their own home.

For Many reasons. If you been to Hajj before, you should be aware that hajj is closely monitored by the authorities, the presence of military and other forces on ground is heavy. Shia, Sunni or whatever, you are not allowed to cause disturbance in the holy places specifically and in Saudi generally because it is their (al saud) territory. If anything like that happened, then it was done under the protection of the saudi authorities, that is Saudis attacking American citizens. Shii or not, American citizens are NOT to be touched in Arab world, if this incident did not cause any reaction from the American government then the USA is also behind the attack or is O.K with it.

Whatever happened around the globe and whoever was behind it, it dose not mean that it should be ok to happen in my home not to add that I am doing it to myself. This is what is strange, it seems that USA and Saudi are bringing their own illness to their own home.

Did you not read what abu hadi said before Koshan was in such doubt? And since when did the U.S. government put the interest of their citizens above greed? Of course they would be ok with it, it shouldn't be a surprise.....as for the Saudi "authorities".....no comment  :rolleyes: .

And as for the U.S. embassy in Saudia LOL......what a bunch of useless cowards.....they are always turning citizens away, I've been hearing horror stories for years. 

The Sayyed's twitter feed https://twitter.com/seyedmg

twitter feed from Suehaila Amen https://twitter.com/SuehailaAmen