Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
slavicshia

Exploring Sunni Madhhab

Rate this topic

Judaism

Why are you shia this way? It is like watching someone bang his head against the wall.

The sahaba were the Prophet's  (pbuh) companions. He chose his companions well. The same man who said tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are. The Rightly Guided Caliphs did amazing things for the Ummah and Ali was among them. Anyway who cares now let it go.

In your hearts I'm sure some of you feel this way. I wish we could be one Ummah and that you would abandon your inventions and change your ways. Of course this will not get posted because you shia are way too insecure in your beliefs. So "moderator" please reflect.

^Lol!

(Salam)

Brother, I would love to give u a lecture but I'm seriously tired of doing that.

Well chosen Companions?

Rightly guided (First 3) Caliphs? Buahahahaha!

'Inventions'? 'Change our ways'? Brother, take my advice and do some research. Stop blaming Shias and look at your own self for a moment. You're the one who needs to reflect. You just rushed in here, saw a post u didn't like, made an account, and jumped right up to this forum to make a comment? Cool! -_- If you have a problem with the Shia Islam, take a break, stay here, ask questions, and hang out with other (Open minded) Sunnis of this forum. If you can't do that, Don't barge in and start making a statement about Shias and mind your own beliefs.

(Wasalam)

Edited by Shian e Ali