Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Help With Protecting My Son

Rate this topic

mrsali

• Advanced Member

asalaamulaikum im hoping you can all help me, for the last few nights my 3year old son has been waking in the night crying. Tonight he started screaming and when I went into him he was awake pushing something away he was also fighting when i tried to calm him and wouldnt take his eyes off 2 places in the room. it took over half and hour to calm him and moving to another room. when I went in I smelt something which was very familiar to me which was my husband but he is no longer with us. I read the kalima over him im trying to learn ayatul kursi also but I do have that hung in our room and also a copy of the quran next to the bed. Is there anything else I can do, a friend mentioned wrapping something black around my sons arm with a coin inside but I wasn't sure what this would be for. We are going through a bad time with my inlaws and they have my sons hair and his pictures from a private box they took I do not trust them and am worrid of what they could do with this.

Salaam

If you don't mind me asking, what happend to your husband? Reading what happend with your son, it sounded like you were saying there was something there? Can you please explain in more detail?

Also what do you mean when you mentioned your inlaws have your sons hair? 

My moms family a long time ago when her father was alive and she was a little girl they moved into this house where there were ginns and spirits so It can happen. 

iA I hope everything gets better for you and your son. 

-Asad_127

• Advanced Member

wasalaam brother thankyou for replying, my husband died this year he hung himself, the family have denied me and my son but we have recently been back in contact with them which didn't go well and this started. my son has just been waking crying with his eyes fixated on certain parts of the room but tonight I felt like something was there when I went in he was staring straight up as if something was infront of him and trying to push it and hit it away the whole time he was screaming I kept trying to lift him out of bed and he started fighting me and I couldn't get him out this was going on for about 15mins I managed to get him to stand and he was doing the exact same thing he was fixated on whatever was there I got this smell come past me and it was just like my husband was in the room. I had to remove him from the room and he was still screaming it took a long while to calm him. 

When my son was born I had his head shaved I kept his hair with photos in a box my husband and inlaws came and fetched the box and photos before my husband died they say they don't have them anymore.

Salaam

If you don't mind me asking, what happend to your husband? Reading what happend with your son, it sounded like you were saying there was something there? Can you please explain in more detail?

Also what do you mean when you mentioned your inlaws have your sons hair? 

My moms family a long time ago when her father was alive and she was a little girl they moved into this house where there were ginns and spirits so It can happen. 

iA I hope everything gets better for you and your son. 

-Asad_127

wasalaam brother thankyou for replying, my husband died this year he hung himself, the family have denied me and my son but we have recently been back in contact with them which didn't go well and this started. my son has just been waking crying with his eyes fixated on certain parts of the room but tonight I felt like something was there when I went in he was staring straight up as if something was infront of him and trying to push it and hit it away the whole time he was screaming I kept trying to lift him out of bed and he started fighting me and I couldn't get him out this was going on for about 15mins I managed to get him to stand and he was doing the exact same thing he was fixated on whatever was there I got this smell come past me and it was just like my husband was in the room. I had to remove him from the room and he was still screaming it took a long while to calm him. 

When my son was born I had his head shaved I kept his hair with photos in a box my husband and inlaws came and fetched the box and photos before my husband died they say they don't have them anymore.

Edited by mrsali

• Advanced Member

Here is the comprehensive treatment I know of and it is tested. If your child feels afraid at night then start reciting and complete Surah Al-Jinn and then Ayatul Kursi until he goes to sleep. Each morning after Fajr prayer recite Ayatul Kursi and Surah "Qul ya ayyuhal kaafiroon", Surah Ikhlaas, Surah Al-Falaq and Surah An-Naas and imbue it upon a glass of water with your breath then sprinkle that water in the four corners of your residence and the area where your child sleeps. Also imbue it upon his food and drink.

If your in-laws are indeed like that then I recommend daily recital of the following: Ayatul Kursi 11 times, 1000 times "Ya Qaharu" and 11 times Surah An-Naas. Ayatul Kursi is the THE shield against all unwanted paranormal stuff. If you want some payback then recite Surah Al-Feel 1000 times and pray to Allah with sincerity that your child's enemy be destroyed.

In case you're not very practicing then you should consult a real life religious scholar and also a child psychologist if possible, just to be sure.

Edit: After reading your latest post I suggest that you change your house.

Thankyou brother I will do this inshallah, I am practising but learning im a revert to islam so still trying to learn a lot of things including all these things. we're looking to move but at the moment its quite difficult because of our situation there is also a dog in the house which doesn't help but I do with with my family who aren't muslim  

Sounds like Night Terrors (usually presents in 3-12 year old with 3 year old being most common). Again, I am not a believer of black magic being done by almost anyone who can get a hold of hair, nails etc.

During a night terror, a child might suddenly sit upright in bed and shout out or scream in distress. The child's breathing and heartbeat might be faster, he or she might sweat, thrash around, and act upset and scared. After a few minutes, or sometimes longer, a child simply calms down and returns to sleep.

Although children may seem to be awake during a night terror, they will appear confused, be inconsolable and/or unresponsive to attempts to communicate with them, and may not recognize others familiar to them. Occasionally, when a person with a night terror is awoken, they will lash out at the person which can be dangerous for that individual.
Edited by awaiting_for_the.12th

• Veteran Member

^ No problem sister. If your child can have a pet bird or two I also recommend you get him a pair of beautiful pigeons. And I hope that dog is properly potty trained. :D

• Advanced Member

thanks awaiting_for_the.12th I did think about that but I don't want to rule anything out.

lol Darth Vader yes shes an old lady now at 14 so no problems with her and potty training, we have a lot of pigeons here with 1 especially that is always sat outside our kitchen window its been in our garden for the last 5years it comes and goes my little boy calls it noor since we read a childs story book with a bird in it

Sry for the late reply.

I am really deeply sorry about your loss  :cry:

I also suggest doing everything mentioned above.

Its also good to live with your own family, Mom, dad brothers sisters etc. So that you and your son will feel more comfortable iA. Plus its a bigger household and more people. Even if they are not Muslim. Much better than being alone etc. 

While dogs are Najis, maybe that or another pet may help. If you can get a Cat or birds like was suggested :). I have a cat and tend to get creeped out sometimes even though I am alot older lol, but its always like there idk. Dogs are the same. Like they make good guardians.  

Are you from North America?

All what Br. Darth Vader suggested...

Also from tonight, start reading Ziarat Ashurra with the Dua Al Qama listed right after it. You being revert so Arabic might be hard, but read it in English (many translations out there) or better yet, listen them simultaneously on YouTube.

Search "Ziarat Ashura" and "Dua Alqama" on YouTube.

Like people have said above, don't give an inch to that someone unseen, go on full maximum offense now, they are an ignorant jealous being and deserve no sympathy once they try to mess up your life.

You are not alone, share here if things improve inshAllah.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

• Veteran Member

Can you talk with your son and ask him why he behaves like that? At age 3, he must be able to talk.

I personally don't think that souls can easily be in contact with the physical world and do whatever they wish but since your story is somewhat scary, maybe reciting this verse can be helpful: 

یا معشر الجن و الانس ان استعطتم ان تنفذوا من اقطار السماوات و الارض فانفذوا لا تنفذون الا بسلطان

Cant you ask your family members, relatives or friends to come to your home and live with you?

• Advanced Member

Salam!

I have heard stories of People beeing bewitched but never experienced anything like that myself. I will take you and your Son into my Duas and pray that Allah swt will take that " curse " of you soon. I´m sorry for you loss.

ws Salima

• Advanced Member

Where i come from some people can go to a person who does black magic through Quranic  verses writing oposite and they does that for different things if they are jealous of someone oor some family or maybe sometimes if they love someone they try to do magic on them.

My cousin was newly married and he got into a difficult situation. He started to hate his new wife and he couldnt have intercourse either he was about to commit either a suicide or kill his wife but then his mother took him to some person and he broke the magic on him so he became normal.

If you know such a person where you live you can contact them just to try or contact Ayatollah Sistani on his website or email and wait for his reply.

thanks

• Advanced Member

Thankyou for all your help ive done as everybody has said and so far he has only cried out but nothing like lastnight. When i lived with my husband and inlaws my son wouldnt speak we took him to be checked out and all was fine when we came back from there feb thisyear all of a sudden he started to talk alhamdulilah hes come on so much in the last few months but his speech is still coming along so he cant explain what he sees or why hes scared inshallah he will be able to soon

A friend of mine went to an imam and shown them a picture of me what they had to say was quite scary i was unsure about believing this person but now if think i should have

• Advanced Member

It's possible that he's having bad dreams. I suggest you monitor what he does in the day (behavior) closely. See what he is doing daily. With whom he's speaking, what program he's watching on TV and how his thought process work. You can make him have happy thoughts. Tell him happy bedtime story before he goes to bed.

• Veteran Member

A friend of mine went to an imam and shown them a picture of me what they had to say was quite scary i was unsure about believing this person but now if think i should have

Do you think this 'imam' has supernatural powers that he can tell things about you just by looking at a picture? You were right to not believe it then, and just because your son is having some night terrors, it doesn't mean you should believe him now. Just keep reading the Qur'an and praying to Allah, and you should be fine, insha'Allah.