Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Demi Gods Of Muslims - Shirk Sahaba Unity Tabarra

Rate this topic

I've seen many false gods prevalent among Muslims. Just a warning in case your heart inflicts from one:

Some prevalent gods of Sunnis/Wahabis:

1. Hatred of Shias

2. Shirk -as if it's more important to find shirk in everything than to find the work of Allah swt

3. Sahabas - as if these early believers were more important than the prophet himself

4. Saudis - as if an occupying family of thieves are always right and to be followed just because they manage Makkah and Madina

Some prevalent gods of Shias:

1. Unity with Sunnis - as if unity is more important than the religious principals themselves

2. Tabarra - although an article of faith according to Quran but for some it becomes more important than the faith itself

3. Azadari - as if it's not the part but the whole of Islam - for some Aza of Imam Hussain becomes more important than following the Prophet and Imam Hussain

• Veteran Member

People tend to get stuck on to something. When I started out, as a orthodox Sunni teenager with full belief in God and the Quran, my focus was refuting Christians, Jews and Atheists - 'comparative religion', or anything against Islam. Later, after I got blinded by the luminance of Shia Islam in contrast to the darkness of that abyss of a hypocritic religion I was in, my focus remained similar - munazra with them. The dishonesty of Sunni authorities filled me with hatred for them and their followers. I couldn't stand their presence, it felt revolting. As I moved on I found out that good and bad souls are pretty evenly distributed among all groups, tribes and races. Now I don't let it bother me. I have Christian and Sunni friends and I have bitter enemies from the so called Shia. Each one of us is defined by our actions, not by titles or words. I learned to coexist with them all and befriend the good ones, and they return the courtesy. And that is the road to unity - it is achieved on the individual level and upon common grounds and with those who value such things. It'll never be comprehensive or between everyone. But who cares.