Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Nader Zaveri

Al-Sistani's On Insulting The Wives And Companions

Rate this topic

Where are all the YH lovers who normally flood these type of threads. Where are all the YH lovers who normally rush to his defence. Where are all the YH lovers who normally defend the right to insult and degrade anybody and everybody.

Some of them have made takfir on Sistani...

Btw, let's not ignore this:

73mc5.jpg

Where are all the YH lovers who normally flood these type of threads. Where are all the YH lovers who normally rush to his defence. Where are all the YH lovers who normally defend the right to insult and degrade anybody and everybody.

post-173300-0-78021800-1393176922_thumb.

Well here is an YH supporter Aisha is wrong she is a liar she is a murder. Sistani is wrong as always I can not belive he is the most popular cleric for Shias. Cursing Aisha is part of being a Shia. He declares Fatwahs on the shia belief to destroy it in a CIA plot. By being offered money. And influence in Iraq. Somedody needs to stop him.

Although these sahaba and wives weren't good in our opinion, I see it very important to preserve unity with our brothers and not cause this fitnah. I know many shias who don't understand how important this is. For example, a friend of mine always curses them and when we mention the sunnis as our brothers, they get all sarcastic and all. I'm sure you know the type. 

Although these sahaba and wives weren't good in our opinion, I see it very important to preserve unity with our brothers and not cause this fitnah. I know many shias who don't understand how important this is. For example, a friend of mine always curses them and when we mention the sunnis as our brothers, they get all sarcastic and all. I'm sure you know the type.

Sunnis are not true Muslims and shouldn't be regarded as "brothers"

Salam, brother, Haxis. Imam Ali (a.s) says, ''People are either brother to you in faith, or brother/equal to you in humanity''.

And sunnis, shias, sufis, all are brothers in FAITH as Quran 49:10 clearly states. And the consensus of all sects have always been that all of them are Muslims. Hajj is an example to that. As you know, only believers are allowed to perform pilgrimage. And, never in history have any of islamic sects been forbidden of forbade others from performing it. Only this can tell you what the consensus of Muslims is on this issue. All sects are believers, thus brothers in faith. But some maybe misguided, but it is irrelevant.

And thanks, Nader for sharing the fatwa here. And please let me add more fatwas by fuqaha and maraje:

''The great maraje and scholar's verdicts about reverence of companions and the prophet's (PBUH&HP) wives:''

http://www.hajij.com/library/component/k2/item/1010-the-great-maraje-and-scholars-verdicts-about-reverence-of-companions-and-the-prophetspbuh-wifes

ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR

Well here is an YH supporter Aisha is wrong she is a liar she is a murder. Sistani is wrong as always I can not belive he is the most popular cleric for Shias. Cursing Aisha is part of being a Shia. He declares Fatwahs on the shia belief to destroy it in a CIA plot. By being offered money. And influence in Iraq. Somedody needs to stop him.

Granted what you said is correct.But it seems you have held  the so-called part of your so-called religion while you have left many other parts aside!!!

you have misjudged about seyed sistani presenting following statements:

"He is always wrong"!! How did you come to this point that whatever he says is wrong??

"He wants to destroy shia"

"He follows CIA's plot"

"He receives money from intelligent services"  

Have you even counted how many calumnies you have committed in only about three lines?You could have criticized him in a very polite fair way. Is it relay the religion you are going to offer to the whole world ?

(Bismillah)

Sheikh Yassir al Habib's view on Ayatollah Sistani:

Question :

Asalaamu alykum ya sheikhna and the office of the sheikh, allahu masali 3ala muhammaden wa ahli muhammad, and may Allah's curse be on their enemies. i have a question concerning ayatollah sayed sistani. i imimtate sayyed sistani, what are your veiws on such a well learned scholar? and why? asalamu alaykum jami3en!

Mohamad-aly nasser

Answer :

In His Name the Most High,

All praise is due to Allah, may peace be upon Muhammad and his pure progeny and may the curse of Allah be upon their enemies.

The Office Answer:

Assalamu Alaikum,

Sheikh al-Habib believes that Sayed Sistani is a well qualified scholar.

16th Sha'ban 1431

The Office of Sheikh al-Habib in London

You can find this on his facebook page.

An agent acting on a British Satellite Channel, just like his twin Allahyari acting on an American-Aghani Satellite Channel. Their 'sunni' versions are more available though. They all work to cause sectarian conflicts between muslims, what's more, they target the concept of Islamic Government and Islamic Revolution of Iran. If a shia muslim wants his denomination explained, there are lots of respected knowledgeable shiite sheikhs and scholars out there, they explain ecerything with not bashing, cursing, etc. They are the reflections of the morality of Ahlulbayt. Shiite brethren should refer to them, not these two and alike..

Salam, brother, Haxis. Imam Ali (a.s) says, ''People are either brother to you in faith, or brother/equal to you in humanity''.

And sunnis, shias, sufis, all are brothers in FAITH as Quran 49:10 clearly states. And the consensus of all sects have always been that all of them are Muslims. Hajj is an example to that. As you know, only believers are allowed to perform pilgrimage. And, never in history have any of islamic sects been forbidden of forbade others from performing it. Only this can tell you what the consensus of Muslims is on this issue. All sects are believers, thus brothers in faith. But some maybe misguided, but it is irrelevant.

And thanks, Nader for sharing the fatwa here. And please let me add more fatwas by fuqaha and maraje:

''The great maraje and scholar's verdicts about reverence of companions and the prophet's (PBUH&HP) wives:''

http://www.hajij.com/library/component/k2/item/1010-the-great-maraje-and-scholars-verdicts-about-reverence-of-companions-and-the-prophetspbuh-wifes

ma salam

I find this difficult - because to me there definetely are some muslims i have a problem with.

May Allah curse the enemies of Ahlul Bayt (as) and those who work to elevate their enemies even if but an inch from the ground.

Salam brother ibn ahmed

What do you mean by "those who work ..."?

Sunnis are not true Muslims and shouldn't be regarded as "brothers"

Last dimwit who said this to me I asked him where did he buy his meat from. Most butchers and slaughter houses in uK and west are Sunni run. Hmm if they not muslim you better become a vegetarian

May Allah curse the enemies of Ahlul Bayt (as) and those who work to elevate their enemies even if but an inch from the ground.

(bismillah)

(salam)

a better thing to have said would have been 'may Allah(swt) guide this ummah and mankind to the path of Muhammad (pbuh) and Ali Muhammad (as) from their ignorance and may Allah(swt) withdraw his mercy from the REJECTORS. 

I hope we don't have a problem with this brother.

Last dimwit who said this to me I asked him where did he buy his meat from. Most butchers and slaughter houses in uK and west are Sunni run. Hmm if they not muslim you better become a vegetarian

Bro True Sunni, I am turning vegetarian or maybe kosher in my confusion. 

(wasalam)

Edited by haideriam

Bro True Sunni, I am turning vegetarian or maybe kosher in my confusion. 

(wasalam)

Better turn vegan you never know cow might have been milked by a Sunni

So many Sunni Shia marriages OMG all those illigitimate kids running around. Everyone knows marriage between Kaffir and Muslim is not permitted. 

Most people I know know people or are related to people with mixed marriages . Wonder if all these armchair jihadists go and tell them all their Kids are Haram 

Edited by A true Sunni

you are obviously not very clever. someone like you who has achieved nothing in knowledge and to come criticize not only an ayatollah but the leader of 80% of all shias and one of the most learned men on earth is just too much on your part, especially when your criticism is simply baseless and not even so much as a pebble beneath it to support it.

I would like to remind those shias who speak ignorantly of the past. May I remind you that it was once a crime to be a shia, people were shia secretly, they all lived in fear of being found out and killed, it was thanks to the works of imams and scholars who created peace and showed people that shias are of no harm to anyone and we should be left alone. Now we have idiots hating sunnis like as if they know anything or they can do anything.

The wise man speaks because he has something to say and the fool speaks because he has to say something.

All shias who hate anyone should keep their mouth shut, and keep sectarian violence low,especially when they don't understand anything.

Brilliant response! LOL. I've probably bought more halal meat from sunni's than shias.

Edited by Logical Islamic

Last dimwit who said this to me I asked him where did he buy his meat from. Most butchers and slaughter houses in uK and west are Sunni run. Hmm if they not muslim you better become a vegetarian<<<

(btw)  thats the reason why i live like a vegetarian

cursing or isulting some persons isnt the problem itself . the problem is if we should do this aloud and if our aimmah (as) allowed us or forbidded us to do this in public. i think thats the main question and if it comes to the maraji we have different opinions.

we should discuss it on quran and ahlulbayt (as) because  if we do not than you could say your scholar forbidds it and i am allowed to because my scholars see is as mustahab. 

there are some matters which are from that importance that we should research facts that nobody can deny

The source is a little weak, but something a little similar from shaykh Wahid Khorasani:

You should not show animosity towards those who are followed by other sects, you should not express insults and curses, and abusing their respected personalities is not permissible because it will result in pushing them further away from the Ahlulbayt (s) and their teachings. It has also been stated ‘Pray in their congregational prayers, show them love, visit their sick and tell them about our words and teachings.

http://wilayah.info/en/meeting-between-ayatollah-mohsin-araki-and-ayatollah-wahid-khorasani/

Edited by Ali_Hussain