Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Shian e Ali

How To See A Prophet Or Imam In A Dream?

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

One thing that I can tell which will help is by doing following amaal and believe me they work, however it doesn't mean that whenever you do them you will always see Ahlul-Bayt (AS) in dream. There's no kind of trick but there are certain ways that helps or give good chances to see Ahlul-Bayt (AS) in dream and remember it is only Allah (SWT) decision to whether to show you or not. So here they are:

1. Love Ahlul-Bayt (AS) sincerely.

2. Perform wudhu before you go sleep (with pure intention of course).

3. Read following Holy Quran Surahs: 1 x Al Fatiha (#1), 3 x Al Ikhlaas (#112), 1 x Al Falaq (#113), 1 x Al Naas (#114)

4. Sleep so that your body is pointing to Qibla if possible, if not, then sleep in your normal position.

I will say it again, and I actually wonder: How can a person say, that he have seen the Prophet or imams in dream, when he don't know their faces?

And if he says: "You get a feeling" - how is that feeling correct?

I will say it again, and I actually wonder: How can a person say, that he have seen the Prophet or imams in dream, when he don't know their faces?

(salam)

if one were to see them, you would know for certain :

1. shaytan cannot impersonate such people

2. their faces- they would be of pure noor and beauty- if we were to see such people, we would know immediately :)

fe aman Allah

When you see them in your dream you will get some signs that will help you to recognize that specific Imam (as). I never tell my dreams of Ahlul-Bayt (as) to anybody and especially in this forum for specific reason. I usually speak about them with people who are more pious and have higher faith level than me or with specific family members. But from my experience I can say that whenever I have seen them (as) I'm able to recognize that specific member of Ahlul-Bayt (as).

Edited by sayedamir2000

(salam)

start with not drinking tap water (fluoridated ) or bottle water with fluoride.

It has been linked to calcifying the water in the pineal gland that stops you getting into a dream state .

Always keep your body functioning properly as it is the best technology that :Allah swt has given you .

Also keep your minerals intake to maximum especially magnesium.

Than follow the advises of our esteemed bros here and you'll be communicating our :Imam (as) :Inshallah.

ws

Not only feeling but certainty which Allah grants the true believers. We have hadiths on this topic, therefore there is no room for argument. When you see them, something tells us its them  and like the brother said, satan cannot take their form

Edited by race

WS:

You really reminded me of me being like that more than a year ago. I think that God has wisdom into not letting you see someone. You see, even if the faces that we see in our dreams are faces we once have seen in our real life, God can still put a personalized model of a prophet in your dream, subhanah. But face it: if you will see a prophet or imam in your dream, what is the point of hope and fear anymore? There is a hadith that says if you see the Prophet SAAWW, you will insha'Allah go to heaven. Okay? So that is it. You are guaranteed no matter what haram thing you start doing.

That is nonsense.

I have tried every way, but my only advice to tell you is to not be paranoid about this stuff. Face your fate and you can change your own fate. We are not predestined; we are free-willed. And that is just. Reach that level of spirituality without doubts and skepticism and total certitude and then I think you would not even need to see a prophet or imam in your dreams. They are already seeing you and they love you. The end....

Okay, but how do you know, that it is the imam or prophet?  That's a bit weird, in my head.

Let me ask you this. Say for example you just had a dream and in your dream, you were talking a walk in a park and you talked to someone there. Dreams seem very real. Now when you wake up, how do you know for sure that your walking in the park was a dream and not real. And how do you know while reading this post of mine that it isn't a dream. In other words, Allah gives you that certainty. Right now I am certain that what I am typing, I am not typing in a dream but outside of dream. Hopefully you see what I am trying to say.

Okay, but how do you know, that it is the imam or prophet?  That's a bit weird, in my head.

You just know brother.

I have seen several members of ahlul bayt (as) in my dream and I just knew it was them. I am sure it is the same for anyone else who has been fortunate enough to see them.

To the OP, in my particular case I didn't do anything to see them, it just happened, so not quite sure what to make of that. Although on one occasion one of the Imams (as) (not gonna say which one) was very angry at me. When I woke up I realized that I had missed fajr prayer  :cry:.

You just know brother.

I have seen several members of ahlul bayt (as) in my dream and I just knew it was them. I am sure it is the same for anyone else who has been fortunate enough to see them.

To the OP, in my particular case I didn't do anything to see them, it just happened, so not quite sure what to make of that. Although on one occasion one of the Imams (as) (not gonna say which one) was very angry at me. When I woke up I realized that I had missed fajr prayer  :cry:.

How did you know? You can't know, if you haven't seen them in real life? Allahu Yal´am.

How did you know? You can't know, if you haven't seen them in real life? Allahu Yal´am.

Why do you feel that knowing what they look like physically is the only factor in knowing that it was them or not? What about factors like what is happening in the dream? 

do good deeds and love/respect/learn from Muhammad SAW and his household. thats the only trick. u gotta do it from the heart. try being a  momin from the core of your heart. its not easy...i add but Allah helps. :)