Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
guest022017b

Subhnallah What Is Wrong With You Muslims?

Rate this topic

There is two ways people get such an impression "that i am better then somebody else" one is where i have said something of such nature, and you can scan these forums for all of my posts and quote where i say something of such nature

Second is where you are the cause of such an impression, and it comes fro assumptions, and if you cannot prove the first point then it means you are assuming and in your own mind you seem to have some inferiority  complex which is making you see people above your self

So if you can provide the proof where i say i am better then anyone else for any of those things, then you have a valid point, otherwise it is all in your own head and you got some personal issues you need to deal with

And if it is neither, then it is simply a lie that is being imparted from your own self 

Isn't this also the same guy who said all women are evil? 

Imam Ali and the prophet both said this in hadeeth

care to explain what they meant? or does your accusation only apply to me? 

Edited by yukapuka2

Imam Ali and the prophet both said this in hadeeth

care to explain what they meant? or does your accusation only apply to me? 

Didn't you say you would never get married and even called your own mother evil?  I don't think they ever said anything remotely close to that...

Edited by magma

There is two ways people get such an impression "that i am better then somebody else" one is where i have said something of such nature, and you can scan these forums for all of my posts and quote where i say something of such nature

Second is where you are the cause of such an impression, and it comes fro assumptions, and if you cannot prove the first point then it means you are assuming and in your own mind you seem to have some inferiority  complex which is making you see people above your self

So if you can provide the proof where i say i am better then anyone else for any of those things, then you have a valid point, otherwise it is all in your own head and you got some personal issues you need to deal with

And if it is neither, then it is simply a lie that is being imparted from your own self 

You want proof? Here:

i dont have inclinations to women and if i do happen to look at them they make me sick and i curse them, sometimes i can see peoples evil they committed or commit, and that also makes me judgmental and i again curse them which is wrong and costs me but i hate evil even if it be 1 atoms weight and usually people of today the majority of their heart is evil and they have few fragments of faith so it is even hard to see good in them

at least i understand what i read, unlike you who needs an ayatollah to explain every letter 

i did not make any claim which is external from me

i still stand by what i say, my life you couldnt endure for one day or one week 

i never went to any caves, i live my life quiet normal in appearance, but there are things in my life i dont do which you probably do every day, and i will die like this never to change my life style about it because i have seen the truth

you cant even understand simple straightforward hadith, you need some  lecturer to explain to  you

you cant distinguish between evil and truth, you call me a shaitaan because i denounce the world, you know from whom such confusion comes only? it only comes from people who have blind hearts, and blind hearts are due to excess of sin

i never claim ahlaaq or talk about ahlaaq, i am honest in my whole self

i dont act differently with different people, i dont act a certain way with disbelievers and another way with believers, this is me in the full raw

my dislike of this life is permanently tied with my faith and heart, and that is something you dont understand

my hate of this life is deeply rooted in my heart

i still hate woman, i hate sex, i haet food, i hate sleep, i hate any luxury of thjis life and i do everything i can to avoid them with all the power within me

i love God i love prayers i love fasting, i love facing trails of the world trying to seduce me and ovecoming them quiet easily

i will never get married and engage in sex etc i dont need any of it i have long removed that from my life and its temptation doesnt even arise in me, i am free from that which you are solely dependent on

you dont understand me or my life, and you dont understand even simple hadith, and your ignorance makes a fool of you

people like you are so far from truth, you cant even understand simple hadith because of your blind heart

i on the other hand, the truth is made clear to me, i have seen things with my heart you cant dream about, God gives me his signs often and for that i am thanful, but for people like you so lost in this wolrd, who loves this world, you will get a great shock in the grave

for me, i know i am not perfect, this has made me upset and i have responded with emotion, and evben called u names, and i know this is wrong, and one day i will change it

but i am glad to be where i am, and i am far from you, my pleasure is in pain and prayer and fasting, and your pleasure is in food and woman and luxury and love of this life, my pain is in luxury and comforts of this life, they hurt my soul,  there is a huge difference between us

and i know i am not perfect but again i would rather be where i am then where you are, you are so confused and lost you cannot even tell the difference between good and evil 

Edited by BuggyLemon

jesus mary and jospeh  :mellow:

LOL

The only people who will get offended by this post are those whom it applies too.

It hasn't upset me one bit :)

Are you saying you are an ascetic too? The OP applies to all non-ascetics... Meaning myself and others are "blind and ignorant". I don't think you are an ascetic, so it probably applies to you too.

Edited by BuggyLemon

I feel like to support Yaku here, for a change...

I hate how people change their phone everytime there is new brand coming, it is too much unnecessary spending

I hate how we are drawn to consumerism, sometimes forced and sometimes pushed.

I hate how we blame normal food for our bad taste and bad habits, so instead of fixing our taste, we simply tend to curse normal food and pay too much or discard allot of food (like not eating the whole of eggs etc) when we can simply just eat moderately the food that is enough to keep us functioning

I hate how sex is over sold to us through every possible mean and marriage the halal option has so much restrictions

I hate that women are the target of consumerism, food/diet dilemma and sexification of their personalities, otherwise those who want to show resistance tend to do [Edited Out]ification of their personalities.

I hate how we look and act with despair, as if it is not an option we took, as if food is pushed down our throats , Yaku is right, as Muslims we ought to show better will and better determination against this globalization/satanaization trend.

I feel like to support Yaku here, for a change...

I hate how people change their phone everytime there is new brand coming, it is too much unnecessary spending

I hate how we are drawn to consumerism, sometimes forced and sometimes pushed.

I hate how we blame normal food for our bad taste and bad habits, so instead of fixing our taste, we simply tend to curse normal food and pay too much or discard allot of food (like not eating the whole of eggs etc) when we can simply just eat moderately the food that is enough to keep us functioning

I hate how sex is over sold to us through every possible mean and marriage the halal option has so much restrictions

I hate that women are the target of consumerism, food/diet dilemma and sexification of their personalities, otherwise those who want to show resistance tend to do [Edited Out]ification of their personalities.

I hate how we look and act with despair, as if it is not an option we took, as if food is pushed down our throats , Yaku is right, as Muslims we ought to show better will and better determination against this globalization/satanaization trend.

I agree with this 100%.

May God guide you.

In the end the truth will manifest itself.

Indeed it will.

May God guide you as well brother.

Asalaam Alaikum

Firstly-- tend to agree with the original post......the world has led us to the "material" distracting us from what's important....deen, family. Faith......

Second-- ALL women are Evil? Well that's like saying that Allah (SWT) has made a mistake in His creation. Does marriage not complete half our deen?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but brother yuka ;0

Asalaam Alaikum

Firstly-- tend to agree with the original post......the world has led us to the "material" distracting us from what's important....deen, family. Faith......

Second-- ALL women are Evil? Well that's like saying that Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì has made a mistake in His creation. Does marriage not complete half our deen?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but brother yuka ;0

He doesn't feel marriage is beneficial. He feels that it is a detriment towards gaining spirituality due to the fact that it entails sex. Edited by BuggyLemon

Individually we all go through various phases in life...some stupid, some selfish, some religious etc...collectively thats the case too as our world is the sum total of all individuals making it...and now we are going through a materialistic phase. 

Sheesh, for an allegedly holy guy you sure do like preaching to the crowd.

Word of advice from this wretched soul, if you are truly sincere in your otherworldly actions then don't forget theyre only accepted if your niyyah is correct. If you're doing this to show off your abilities to the shiachat brigade... your actions aren't genuinely being done out of love for the divine, they're ashes in the wind for the Almighty.

Don't make yourself suffer for nothing, make sure no other motive is present in your mind other than love for God the most Beneficient.

Edited by Jahangiram

(bismillah)

(salam)

yukapuka

I'd like to gently recommend a better title for your thread: 'Subhanallah! What is wrong with us Muslims?'

If I've understood your recent threads, you deny that you are inerrant. But the root of all error is the love of ego and the world. So it seems you are tainted with a trace - however faint - with the world and your ego. Your OP applies to you as well, so to be more honest (as well as truthfully modest), I think the title should be changed to the above.

(wasalam)

"The root of all evil is the love of this world"

originally i did say 

"..you people.."

but i did not say it not knowingly or blindly not realizing that my "ego" was leading me to say things without thinking

i knew very well what i was saying

let me clear something up

when i made that statement if i had not said "you people" addressing who i was addressing, then there would have been no point in making the statement all together

if i had said "some people" that would imply i dont know who are not in the category i created, or who are outside the category i was addressing hence would imply i dont know what i am talking about so therefore i shouldn't have been making the statement in the first place 

"if i had said "us people" that would mean that i am a hypocrite because i am pointing out to others what i am also doing

the only way i could have said what i said, in order to address the people who are in this category i was addressing, i had to say "you people" and also this clearly implies that despite that i am saying "what s wrong with you people"

i know the answer to that question, so it is not a question but a rhetorical question in which i am asking people to question themselves and to think about what they are doing and where they are going

now i know to some this appears to be ego driven, and seems as if i am making it as if i am sinless or whatever, but again this is not what is being implied, what is being implied is that i am not making these mistakes which people are making and hence causing them to be so lost but i am not infallible or sinless, i just am not doing what most are, i am not chasing after dunya, my goals are far different and my work and efforts are not the same as other people are, and this is not for today or yesterday but this had been so for a decade now , God is my witness He knows what is in my heart 

now this lost has degrees, and i did address everyone

also personally i know of on shiachat only a few people who actually are not following dunya and seeking higher things, and even they are struggling

i personally have been following this path of spirituality from "the love of this world" for years a decade to date, and i have proof for it, there are many posts i have posted over the time of my experiences of witnessing which is confirmed

some people were astonished, some people were surprised, some people said i was crazy and hallucinating , but i know truth when it reaches your heart, which many dont yet understand, and when i say this i am not saying it out of "ego" i am telling you truthfully and i am not saying it in pride, i am telling you the same way a person tells you "a+b = c" of which you didnt know, some people might see this and think i am boasting, when my intention is only one thing, i am trying to bring awareness to higher things and to better things and to truths, in a time when people struggle to hold onto basic principals, and are overlooking so much, and unfortunately the majority are infatuated with Dunya, which at this time is most glittering with al its innovations 

and out of everything i have said about the path, hardly anyone can attest to it to experienced it or knows even about it, many still doubt it, and this just goes to show how many people are ignorant of such truth of such real things, that they go on to deny it because it is difficult to achieve, and they call people like me crazy of which are very few unfortunately 

people think our religion is a dry and boring religion with rules, but they dont realize what secrets what deep faith what high realms a person can reach if he/she just aimed thier life towards it

and that is our goal here for self purification

"we have created man in the best of makes then we have rendered him to the lowest lows...." quran

munajaat imam ali "O Allah, I ask You for protection on the day when property will not avail, nor sons except he who comes with a heart free (from evil)(26: 88)......."

and finally 

hadeeth 

"this world is like a drop of water on the fingertip compared to an ocean that is the hereafter" [prophet muhammad] 

so what do you want? the drop of water or the ocean? 

Edited by yukapuka2

besides who can say i am wrong? look at the threads people are discussing

people are interested only in "jinn" and people are constantly arguing about is music haram?  and they try to make up and justification to come to the conclusion that music is halal because they cannot let go of this part of this world, and yet they want to talk about faith and belief? thats like trying to run before your even born ,

when people ask for prayers it is worldly related things "pray for me to get into this university.." etc this is what is people busy with and what is on peoples minds, they cannot let go of music and stop thiking about sex and having multiple partners or wives, because they just want to be satisfied and cannot keep their hearts in check, this is exactly who i am addressing, these people 

and yes mutah is halal and yes university is good for life, but at the same time that is not why we are here in this life, everyone often quotes "i did not create mankind and jinn except to worship me" but then when it comes to practice people are far from such statements, exactly how the jews were of Musa, they knew everything but nothing was in practice

people are constantly talking about "mutah" and this is the state of our ummah today, it is not just here, but this is what people talk about everywhere, this is the state of muslims, yes they follow the laws(hopefully) but still in those laws their goals is self satisfaction NOT self purification which should be their goal, people go to uni in order to have an god life with money, not for Islam, despite that they say "for Islam" 

people get married and the lose spirituality as many have often mentioned.. and that to me is beyond dire epidemic 

but those of us(very few of us) who have seen greater things, we come and bring you the news so that you realize that there is things which are much better, there is pleasures which are more worthy, there ius truth which is more enlightening , there is more to life then this pathetic world, they get all offended and attack people like me, and they turn against people like me, because they are afraid to let go and see life only up to their noses on what they can instantly feel and do not want to go through the hard path of self purification at a great peril to their own self 

​"ya ali"
"ya Hassan"
"ya Hussein"
"Ya Allah"
"Ya Zahra"

"Labbayka.." 

you often see people make these statements, "Labbayka ya "insert one of the above here"
but in action they are more like "la zahra" "la Hussein" "La Muhammad"

all this talk it is so characteristics of a people who are deep in ignorance, it sickens me , really really sickens me 

Edited by yukapuka2

and yes mutah is halal and yes university is good for life, but at the same time that is not why we are here in this life, everyone often quotes "i did not create mankind and jinn except to worship me" but then when it comes to practice people are far from such statements, exactly how the jews were of Musa, they knew everything but nothing was in practice

You quoted a Quranic verse without even understanding what it means. Again, I really wish you stop misguiding people (and there are bunch of youth who follow you since they themselves lack fundamentals), and thats the only reason I even comment on your posts.

Worship does not mean sitting on prayer mat all day or night, or starving till you are weak. Gaining knowledge is worship, getting married is worship, Mutah is worship, avoiding Haram is worship, not listening to Music is worship. 

Again, stop posting and misguiding people with your pseudo-asceticism. Glad to hear that you don't do things most people do, how about YOU focus on YOUR mistakes. Start by sitting down and writing down YOUR own faults, fix YOUR sins. A wise person who has ilm (something Allah gives) knows how to reach the crowd. Don't act like crazy Christians who stand on roads telling everyone they are going to hell. 

Everything you say is the same repackaged stuff everyone here knows. Stay away from haram, stay away from love of world, etc etc. Everyone agrees to your points. Instead of repeating same stuff, you need to give tips so people can practice and implement it in their lives. Everyone here even a 7 year old knows love of world will destroy you, the problem is the "action" aspect. Thats where everyone is failing.

Edited by awaiting_for_the.12th

"The root of all evil is the love of this world"

originally i did say

"..you people.."

but i did not say it not knowingly or blindly not realizing that my "ego" was leading me to say things without thinking

i knew very well what i was saying

let me clear something up

when i made that statement if i had not said "you people" addressing who i was addressing, then there would have been no point in making the statement all together

if i had said "some people" that would imply i dont know who are not in the category i created, or who are outside the category i was addressing hence would imply i dont know what i am talking about so therefore i shouldn't have been making the statement in the first place

"if i had said "us people" that would mean that i am a hypocrite because i am pointing out to others what i am also doing

the only way i could have said what i said, in order to address the people who are in this category i was addressing, i had to say "you people" and also this clearly implies that despite that i am saying "what s wrong with you people"

i know the answer to that question, so it is not a question but a rhetorical question in which i am asking people to question themselves and to think about what they are doing and where they are going

now i know to some this appears to be ego driven, and seems as if i am making it as if i am sinless or whatever, but again this is not what is being implied, what is being implied is that i am not making these mistakes which people are making and hence causing them to be so lost but i am not infallible or sinless, i just am not doing what most are, i am not chasing after dunya, my goals are far different and my work and efforts are not the same as other people are, and this is not for today or yesterday but this had been so for a decade now , God is my witness He knows what is in my heart

now this lost has degrees, and i did address everyone

also personally i know of on shiachat only a few people who actually are not following dunya and seeking higher things, and even they are struggling

i personally have been following this path of spirituality from "the love of this world" for years a decade to date, and i have proof for it, there are many posts i have posted over the time of my experiences of witnessing which is confirmed

some people were astonished, some people were surprised, some people said i was crazy and hallucinating , but i know truth when it reaches your heart, which many dont yet understand, and when i say this i am not saying it out of "ego" i am telling you truthfully and i am not saying it in pride, i am telling you the same way a person tells you "a+b = c" of which you didnt know, some people might see this and think i am boasting, when my intention is only one thing, i am trying to bring awareness to higher things and to better things and to truths, in a time when people struggle to hold onto basic principals, and are overlooking so much, and unfortunately the majority are infatuated with Dunya, which at this time is most glittering with al its innovations

and out of everything i have said about the path, hardly anyone can attest to it to experienced it or knows even about it, many still doubt it, and this just goes to show how many people are ignorant of such truth of such real things, that they go on to deny it because it is difficult to achieve, and they call people like me crazy of which are very few unfortunately

people think our religion is a dry and boring religion with rules, but they dont realize what secrets what deep faith what high realms a person can reach if he/she just aimed thier life towards it

and that is our goal here for self purification

"we have created man in the best of makes then we have rendered him to the lowest lows...." quran

munajaat imam ali "O Allah, I ask You for protection on the day when property will not avail, nor sons except he who comes with a heart free (from evil)(26: 88)......."

and finally

hadeeth

"this world is like a drop of water on the fingertip compared to an ocean that is the hereafter" [prophet muhammad]

so what do you want? the drop of water or the ocean?

Ok, I agree with that. But the thing is, some of the points you're making doesn't even require a smart person to know that what you're saying is crazy. There are tons of quranic verses and Hadeeths that shows and proves that a lot of your beliefs are completely wrong.

Obviously you know much, but you really need to be more open minded. Hate is a bad trait. Hating women is against Islam. What about the great Fatima'ato Alzhraa? What about the great Zainab (as) ? What about omm'o Albaneen? What about khadeejah? What about Fatima'ato bnt Asad? What about Asia? What about Eve?!!

As for criticizing married people for indulging in a Halal act. Same as before, there tons of evidence that proves this way wrong. And dude, this is how you came out to this world!

Guess what, we have evolved as Muslims and have breaked through a lot of barriers. Maybe the progress is slow due to the large number of the populations. But everybody has to get on this ride. For you, your hate is holding you back from more knowledge, thus holding you from getting on the ride with everybody else. As mentioned by the prophet (s) Muslims are like a form of a body, if part of it gets sick, all other parts falls down along with it with fever. What you preach is unappliable in real life. All Imams hated the dunya, but none of them took a stance like your self, they set an example for everybody on how to live life. And just for your information, they were all married.

So, you really need to change that. You said that buggy is consumed with ego. So? everybody is consumed with ego. Me, you, everybody that has walked on this earth except from those who God exempts from it. In your case, I'd say very, very consumed with ego and hate and backwardness. I'm sorry to say that.

It seems that your spot-on on some issues, yet completely oblivious to other Issues! I'd recommend less hate and more reading.

Turns out all this time brother buggy was trying to do you a favor, but reading some of your posts made me doubt that you need one, until I read more, that was when I realized that you do in fact need a wake up call. One that is as strong as your message to the people, applied on yourself.

Edited by Humble servant

Do you know why the people after the Imam returns and passes are going to go astray?

They will have all the secrets to the universe and be able to do anything and go anywhere, but their greatest enemy will become their God, the love for this world and the love of the self

"Have you seen the one who has taken as his Lord his own vein desires"

we know from hadeeth that the people before Judgement Day happens, will be so lost and confused that the Quran will vanish from their hearts, and the name of Allah will vanish from their tongues etc

it is because they will have access to everything here, they will have all the technology and nobody will be afraid of disease and etc for they will eradicate it,  maybe they will never even die because they will have all the secrets to th e body and be able to cure anything

they will take themselves as their God and the true God and will vanish from them, even the Quran will vanish and even the Ka'ba will be destroyed which shows they will clearly not be worshiping God anymore 

this is what happens when you give people this life and all of its secrets, they worship their own selves they love this life and their own selves 

and this greatest enemy will become external

and perhaps they will be moral people i.e they will be just towards others, but this will not stop them going astray as they will love life so much and all the possibility it gives them , they will look at religion as something belonging to us "ignorant people" who didnt have the secrets of the universe and needed this religion as control because we acted like animals i.e killing each other and not pursuing knowledge 

Edited by yukapuka2