Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sagopak

New Page About Shiite Genocide In Pakistan

Rate this topic

Aslam u Aliekum;

Few months ago, I was talking about Shiite killings in the Pakistan and I had to show them a snaps too. But when I try to find out then I faced a lot of problems. Some times, Users mistaged the Snaps. For example, I looked at one snap which was related to the bomb attack in the Bralvi mosque (Peshawer) & User used it as a bomb blast on Shiite Mosque.in the Peshawer. He was unable to verify that snap and hence, mistakenly uploaded wrong snap.

Although, there are few other good sites are available on the Face book especially Shia killings who posted snaps of the Martyred Shiites but still I decided to make a one more page on the topic of the Shiite genocide in the Pakistan. I have collected the snaps from different online web sites & write a text on each snap in the English about the detail of that incident.

So, it can be helpfull to any one who want to search for snaps related to the Shiite genocides in the Pakistan. You are invited to look at this page too. It can be helpfull for those who want to write about Shiite Genocide/killings in the Pakistan.

At the moment, I have uploaded over 400 snaps and God willing, with the Passage of the time, I shall keep on adding it (About Past incidents).

https://www.facebook.com/ShiiteGenocideinPakistan

Allah Hafiz,

Saleem