Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
race

Which Soft Drinks Are Halal?

Rate this topic

As-salaam mulaikum. Does anyone have a list of soft drinks which are halal to drink. I know coco cola, nestle supports Israel but does it make a difference if they are sold in Canada or US. Also, does PepsiCo support Israel?

According to this website: Muslim consumer group Canada, coke, seven up are haram. Does anyone here have a clear cut answer.

Pepsi doesn't support Israel as far as I'm aware.

All Coke products will help fund Israel.  Even if they didn't, it would be immoral to drink killer coke products.

As far as I'm aware, none of them have haraam ingredients.  Just make sure they don't support immoral practices.

Amir-ul-Mumineen (as)  said: "Water is the chief of drinks both in this world as well as in the Hereafter."

Abu Abd Allah (as) said: "If one enjoys and  appreciates the taste of water in this world Allah (azwj) will Give him water in Jannah (Paradise)."

Edited by Labbayk

I am not a big fan of soft drinks, although sometimes I do drink it. But it so happens sometimes if you go for dinner, wedding, birthday party, and you see all the soft drinks, I just wonder and have doubts, whether they are halal or not. How do the muslims who are drinking it know for sure its permissible. Although it might be allowed from a Shari point of view(not certain on that), but nonetheless it does affect ones spirituality to some degree. I am even surprised, that some companies wont tell you the full detail about the ingredients they use in their food products like potato chips, chocolate chip cookies, etc.

As far as I know pepsi is good and coke is bad. Usually these two own all major soft drinks probably most no name brands are good

For people that love soda (pop), a good replacement is: 

New-Glaceau-Fruitwater-Zero-Calorie-Drin

0 calories, 0 carbs. Tastes just like soda.

Rename it "ChemicalWater"

More fitting.

EDIT: Guess I was wrong. Checked the ingredients; The worst thing there seems to be stevia and "natural flavorings". Seems pretty safe I guess.

Edited by BuggyLemon

Hanes, Intel, Fox.

I don't know about the OP, but personally I wouldn't drink pants, computers, or news so I'm pretty safe on that front.

MSNBC contributes more to Israel than Fox does, btw.  Fox is far more neutral than people give it credit for.  All media outlets are owned by Jews, though, so no matter what Israel gets a kickback ...