Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmathullah

Dear Islamic Scholars, Brothers and Sisters.

Today FaceBook has became a society requirement for majority of Muslims around the world. Even though many scholars gives fatwa to stop using FB, people are getting addicting to it faster than getting rid of it. Let me pointed out some facts that I see on FB

- FB is user friendly, can connect with similar interest, browse interesting subjects, share similar thoughts and learn anything interesting.

- FB has "targeting ads" based on Age, Sex, Religion and Location, where If you are a Muslim girl of 17, you will get boys images of 18+ of all kinds and vice-versa

- Most Muslims working on Islamic Dahwa withing FB communities, and its looks like they keep failing due to the fact 99% of dirty environment. 

My Question is, Why cant we Muslims have a SAFE ISLAMIC SITE similar to FB providing all features it has ? Is that Muslims are illiterate to do so ? or is it Muslims has no money to invest on it ?

Having said, with my limited knowledge of Islam, I just started a sample site for MUSLIMS ONLY.

Its at  Jeeem.com

neither Im saying my site is perfect nor promoting it. But my point is, why we cant do something similar in large scale ?

What I really wanted to see is to take off ALL Muslims away from FB providing them a site with similar features. 

If you have any positive ideas, please elaborate.

Jazakallah hair