Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Modest Muslim

Has Rowan Atkinson Converted To Islam?

Rate this topic

I very much doubt it. He has a documented animosity to Islam.

I searched it on Google and found a link to Wikipedia that made me jump to my feet. They said that Rowan Atkinson had announced his conversion to Islam on September 30. But now when I searched after one hour, that statement was gone. I think some moderate found it unauthentic and deleted it.

Bro, not to disrespect you, Im not sure about your intention in posting this topic

But I really cant figure out myself, why we want to discuss such a topic of someone's believe.

Rather why not we talk about how good we are at Islam.

There are 2 sides of Islam. One is Allahs side and the other is Ibleese side.

And are we 100% closer to Allah ?

How far we not listen to Ibleese ?

Are we pour hatred among ourselves ? Are we jealous each other ? Are we with full of ego or even a split of an atom size ego ? 

I think its good to think about our self and fully submission ourselves to Islam than anyone else starting from me.

Jazakallah hair

Muslims are the most gullible, non-critical readers in the known universe. I've never seen a group so ready to blindly forward information along without verifying it first. This is why Sunnis are 85%. "Sunnis are right because a guy in my village said it's true and that Shias worship rocks."

Sounds like Fox News fans. 

Bro, not to disrespect you, Im not sure about your intention in posting this topic

But I really cant figure out myself, why we want to discuss such a topic of someone's believe.

Rather why not we talk about how good we are at Islam.

There are 2 sides of Islam. One is Allahs side and the other is Ibleese side.

And are we 100% closer to Allah ?

How far we not listen to Ibleese ?

Are we pour hatred among ourselves ? Are we jealous each other ? Are we with full of ego or even a split of an atom size ego ? 

I think its good to think about our self and fully submission ourselves to Islam than anyone else starting from me.

Jazakallah hair

Well, I posted this thread just because I was excited to know whether Mr. Bean is a Muslim or not.

Good. Pakistanis shared that link above to prove that Rowan Sebastian Atkinson is a Muslim however that link refutes the claim about his conversion to our creed.

Muslims are the most gullible, non-critical readers in the known universe. I've never seen a group so ready to blindly forward information along without verifying it first. This is why Sunnis are 85%. "Sunnis are right because a guy in my village said it's true and that Shias worship rocks."

Indeed. That's bitter but truth. (Bitter for other Muslims, not me - :D)

That's nothing, he even visits shiachat. watch out guys.

cPdaGdv.png

Sorry, pal, but now those sentences have been removed because they were unauthentic.

Edited by Modest Muslim

Sorry, pal, but now those sentences have been removed because they were unauthentic.

there were never edited in the first place on Wikipedia. i just edited the text in my browser and took the screenshot. ;) I was merely demonstrating, a way to edit the text. morever that said article seemed 'locked' so it's unlikely any newbie can make edits to it.

JavaScript code? :P I used that a few times also lol.