Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rum Abbas

Shahadat

Rate this topic

I recently lost a guy whom I was due to get married with soon..he was shot for being a 'shia', however took shahdat with him. He has been coming in quite a few dreams of family members telling them how happy he is up there but was taking no names! He however in one particular dream (of his family) and mentioned my name and gave out a specific message for me. I wanted to ask him being a shaheed he is not perceived as dead anyway so can see everything..is this true for shaheeds? Also can shaheed's intercede for 70 people and call them straight to Jannah? Can I be married to him in the hearafter If I reach paradise..or does the shaheed only get hoors and doesn't choose the people of the world? Can I still be with him even If i was to marry in life with another man?

I recently lost a guy whom I was due to get married with soon..he was shot for being a 'shia', however took shahdat with him. He has been coming in quite a few dreams of family members telling them how happy he is up there but was taking no names! He however in one particular dream (of his family) and mentioned my name and gave out a specific message for me. I wanted to ask him being a shaheed he is not perceived as dead anyway so can see everything..is this true for shaheeds? Also can shaheed's intercede for 70 people and call them straight to Jannah? Can I be married to him in the hearafter If I reach paradise..or does the shaheed only get hoors and doesn't choose the people of the world? Can I still be with him even If i was to marry in life with another man?

salam 

The underlined part is true according to hadiths sunnis and shia 

in the sunni hadith:

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : الشهيد يغفر له في أول كل دفقة من دمه ، ويزوج حوراوين ويشفع في سبعين من أهل بيته

the prophet (saww) said : the martyr is forgiven all from the first gush of blood and ...he is granted to do shafa'a for 70 of his ahlbait 

as for the rest : will you marry him in the hereafter then why not sister ! Allah is merciful and great and he will grant the people of paradise 

their wishes 

my heart goes out to you sister may Allah strengthen you and heal you , ameen