Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Last 12 Months Shia-Sunni-Christian-Hindu  Killings in PAKISTAN

September 18, 2012 - Eight people were killed, over two dozen injured in twin bomb blasts at Dawoodi Bohra Community in Karachi.

November 3, 2012 - The Phandu baba Sufi shrine at Chamkani, near Peshawar, was bombed and partially destroyed. No causalities.

November 24, 2012 - The shrine of an 11th century Sufi saint, Ali Mardan Shah, was blown up in the Takhtbhai tehsil of Mardan, K-P.

January 10, 2013 - bombings in Quetta and Swat killed over a hundred and injured an estimated 270. Area predominantly Shia Muslim. LeJ took responsibility.

February 1, 2013 - A suicide blast killed 19 people, wounded 45 in a market targeting Shias outside a mosque in Hangu. The death toll was reported above 20.

February 25, 2013 - Three people were killed, 27 others injured in a bomb attack at Sufi shrine, Dargah Ghulam Shah Ghazi, in the village of Maari near Shikarpur.

February 20, 2013 - A roadside bomb hit the caravan of Syed Ghulam Hussain Shah, a renowned Barelvi cleric of Qambar Shahdadkot, killing one person and injuring several others.

March 3, 2013 - Twin blasts occurred in the Shia-dominated Abbas Town, Karachi, which left at least 40 dead and over 135 injured.

March 9, 2013 - At least four people were killed, 27 were injured in a blast during Zuhr prayer inside Jamia Chishtia mosque, near Meena Bazaar in Peshawar

May 3, 2013 - At least 13 people were killed in twin bomb attacks that targeted two mosques in north-western Malakand region.

June 20, 2013 - A suicide bomber blew himself up at Hussaini Madrassa in Peshawar, killing 15 people and leaving 22 injured.

July 11, 2013 - Two people were killed and seven injured when explosives rigged to a motorcycle went off outside a mosque frequented by both Sunni and Shia worshippers in Kohat, K-P

This doesn't even count 10-12 Shia Muslims executed daily in Karachi, Pakistan.

P.S. I posted it in Imam Mahdi forum because Shi Chat doesn't has a special place to cover Pakistan Shia Violence. SC does has separate threads for Shia Violence in Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Syria etc. 

Sourcehttp://tribune.com.pk/story/607981/and-then-they-were-gone/

Edited by Waiting for HIM
  • Advanced Member

I don't know very much about pakistan, I have some question that are in my mind for a while

I read that before pakistan and india become seperated there was indus and muslims in both side and after that they decide to make pakistan the land for muslim and india the land for indus.

I didn't heard any thing about indus in pakistan but I think there are more than 100 millions muslims in india. what happend to hindus in pakistan?? maybe what is hapenning for christians and even shias who are even muslims right now, I got tired of hearing the news about bombing against minitory groups in pakistan. and some times I think may be because minitories kept silent when they murdered millions of indus and now is their turn...

why that happens again and again for minitory groups in pakistan and what the hell is that killing gun terrorism culture. what if this culture expand to other islamic countries?? as it sounds so

[i'm meaning lack of culture of accepting people with different believes. don't tell me that they are sunni and blublah... my room mate was a suni he was always hated this mad violences]

I don't know very much about pakistan, I have some question that are in my mind for a while

I read that before pakistan and india become seperated there was indus and muslims in both side and after that they decide to make pakistan the land for muslim and india the land for indus.

I didn't heard any thing about indus in pakistan but I think there are more than 100 millions muslims in india. what happend to hindus in pakistan?? 

The Hindus fled to India right before/after the partition happened because they knew they would get killed (or at least be treated as second class citizens) if they stayed.

There are slightly more Muslims in India than Pakistan.  Because it's their home and they are treated equally there is really no reason for them to leave.

don't tell me that they are sunni and blublah... my room mate was a suni he was always hated this mad violences]

It's not about Sunnis.  It's about terrorists with a political agenda using religion as a shield for it.  The West blames it on "Muslims" and Shias try to pass it off to the Sunnis and the Sunnis try to pass it off to the Wahhabis and the Wahhabis try to pass it off to the Jews.  The fact is that these terrorists have no religion.  The Qur'an says that killing one innocent person is like killing all of humanity.  The 5/6th commandment that the Jews have prohibits murder.  Even Atheists believe that it is immoral to kill another person without a just cause.  These terrorists worship only their nafs, their political agenda, and maybe even shaytan.  They don't have a religion.  They pretend to use religion as a cover for their activities.

It's not about Sunnis.  It's about terrorists with a political agenda using religion as a shield for it.  The West blames it on "Muslims" and Shias try to pass it off to the Sunnis and the Sunnis try to pass it off to the Wahhabis and the Wahhabis try to pass it off to the Jews.  The fact is that these terrorists have no religion.  The Qur'an says that killing one innocent person is like killing all of humanity.  The 5/6th commandment that the Jews have prohibits murder.  Even Atheists believe that it is immoral to kill another person without a just cause.  These terrorists worship only their nafs, their political agenda, and maybe even shaytan.  They don't have a religion.  They pretend to use religion as a cover for their activities.

NO SIR - THESE TERRORISTS HAVE RELIGION WHICH IS SUNNI-ISM.

THESE SUNNIS ARE NOT FOLLWING THEIR NAFS, THEY ARE FOLLOWING THIER SAHABA GODS, NAMLEY THE UMER, THE MUAWIAH, THE YAZEED, THE USMAN, THE KHALID BIN WALID.

SUNNI HISTORY IS WROUGHT WITH MURDERS. MURDERS OF THEIR OWN, MURDERS OF ISLAM's PROPHET FAMILY, MURDER OF WEAK, MURDER OF HELPLESS.

THESE TERRORISTS ARE AS SUNNIS AS THEY COULD BE.

BOTTOM LINE- THERE IS FUNDAMENTAL FLAW WITH SUNNI-ISM. ALL SUNNIS MUST CONVERT BACK TO REAL ISLAM WHICH IS SHIA ISLAM.

• Veteran Member

NO SIR - THESE TERRORISTS HAVE RELIGION WHICH IS SUNNI-ISM.

THESE SUNNIS ARE NOT FOLLWING THEIR NAFS, THEY ARE FOLLOWING THIER SAHABA GODS, NAMLEY THE UMER, THE MUAWIAH, THE YAZEED, THE USMAN, THE KHALID BIN WALID.

SUNNI HISTORY IS WROUGHT WITH MURDERS. MURDERS OF THEIR OWN, MURDERS OF ISLAM's PROPHET FAMILY, MURDER OF WEAK, MURDER OF HELPLESS.

THESE TERRORISTS ARE AS SUNNIS AS THEY COULD BE.

BOTTOM LINE- THERE IS FUNDAMENTAL FLAW WITH SUNNI-ISM. ALL SUNNIS MUST CONVERT BACK TO REAL ISLAM WHICH IS SHIA ISLAM.

This pretentious attitude of indo pak shias has got to stop, the cringey analysis above has never been part of shia polemics against sunnis since it was only recently imported from missionaries and right wing publications. The fact that you imitate their polemics serves only to shoot muslims in the foot and mislead others from the great commonalities all sects of Islam had, one of them being that both grant civilian immunity for non combatants in jihad. Even the Godfather of wahhabism, Ibn Taymiyyah said : 

"As for those who cannot offer resistance or cannot fight, such as women, children, monks, old people, the blind, handicapped and their likes, they shall not be killed" (Majmu Alfatawa)

This has been standard policy of sunni rules concerning warfare - much like shia fiqh - since the days of Shaybani, Abu Hanifa's student. 

By parroting what Islam haters blab about 24/7, you are not only legitimizing their over-hyped propaganda but you're alienating all the sunnis (including their ulema) of the past and present who have never excommunicated shias and always recognized the commonalities we have. 

Please click your caps lock key and try again. Thanks.

See sometimes one has to proverbially yell to get it through the heads of mules to get things through.

So again, I'll proverbially yell...

THESE MURDERES ARE THE BEST OF SUNNIS THAT IT COULD GET. THEY ARE TRUE FOLLOWERS OF UMER AND MUAWIAH AND THEY SHOW THE SAME CHARACTERS OF THEIR SAHABA GODS.

Ok this one I'll say nicely..

There is something fundamentally wrong with Sunni cult of Islam. Sunnis better leave their cult and become true Muslims like Shias so they could enter paradise.

The Hindus fled to India right before/after the partition happened because they knew they would get killed (or at least be treated as second class citizens) if they stayed.

There are slightly more Muslims in India than Pakistan.  Because it's their home and they are treated equally there is really no reason for them to leave.

Not always. Sometimes (look up Gujarat killings) Muslims are targeted. 

See sometimes one has to proverbially yell to get it through the heads of mules to get things through.

THESE MURDERES ARE THE BEST OF SUNNIS THAT IT COULD GET. THEY ARE TRUE FOLLOWERS OF UMER AND MUAWIAH AND THEY SHOW THE SAME CHARACTERS OF THEIR SAHABA GODS.

There is something fundamentally wrong with Sunni cult of Islam. Sunnis better leave their cult and become true Muslims like Shias so they could enter paradise.

Thanks for insulting me by calling me a mule.  You have basically lost all legitimacy that you ever thought you had.  Then again, I shouldn't be surprised.  You said that all women are basically toddlers without brains.  You're probably one of those self-worshipping idiots that thinks that anyone that isn't him (or doesn't agree with him) is an animal, a child, etc.  (y)

Not always. Sometimes (look up Gujarat killings) Muslims are targeted. 

The situation is much better than in Pakistan, though.  Let me rephrase, "for the most part, they are treated equally".
  • Advanced Member

There are lots of conspiracy theories floating over the internet on this strange coincidence of blowing up of christian church like the buildings on 911. I quote a random selection from the uppcase type on the forum. I have no connection with any of these, nor responsible.

+17

ehsan · 8 hours ago

All Pakistan Media, plz don't get so stupid and against Pakistan. Please see as below:

A. Have we got better resources and technology than US?
b. Do we have better intelligence than CIA?
c. Did we not fight for more than 10 years with Taliban?
d. What did we get the results putting all of our resources, efforts aid from other countries, drones, our air force, army and intelligence. 40000 civilian casualties more than 5000 army men, economy on the verge of collapse, failed state, lots of suicide attacks which we never heard in Pakistan before 2001?
d. Did we have TTP before we sent our army to Tribal areas?

Now:

1. US is returning back to USA after losing war against Talibans, correct?
2. They are talking with Taliban, correct?

What you guys want?

Decide, go and fight for ever with Talibans and keep counting casualties. You can;t win this war - guaranteed. It will spread like, Taliban spread since 2006, Suicide Bombers Spread since we entered the war...

Open Your Eyes:

a. We are toys to US, who is playing with us both ways. Financing Taliban to destroy Pakistan and wanting Pakistan to fight Taliban.
b. Indian is giving helping hand to US against us.

Solution:

Our Prophet PBUH can have peace talks with Jews and Christians, why can't we follow the footsteps of HIM.
8 replies · active 2 hours ago

Swami Tota Ram · 2 hours ago

He is COWARD, BUZDIL. He will never say that the YANQUIS False Flaggers forced Musharraf to make the MISTAKE of FRATRICIDE and U Turn against the Afghan government. The Taliban also were in error by blowing up the Iranian consulate and led to split between Pakistan and Iran which led to an OPENING for the Yanqui CRIMINAL RACIST and FASCIST - False Flagger of 911.

I am NOT ashamed to be a muslim.

Why dont we kick out the Bast...ard AMERICAN Ambassador as Iran KICKEd out the Yanquis out of their country.

The YANQUI Mad Dogs IGNITED this terrorism by 9-11 FALSE FLAG.

This BISHOP should go to the POPE and and tell the pope to go to the American people to HANG the CRIMINAL SKUM Goerge W Bush and Richard Faced Cheney and the NEOCONS who IGNITED the 9-11 false flag and the PERSECUTION of Muslims. THe FBI Mad dogs and CIA poisoned 1000s of muslims with CARCINOGEN. Many muslim leaders and presidents and Imams of Muslims in the USA have gotten CANCER. CIA and Mossad have target by target poisoned muslims or their spouses to weaken them financially and weaken their families.

The enemy of Pakistan is the USA and they have made Pakistani state weak. The brits who descend from William the Bast...ard of NORMANDY harbor the TERRORIST Altaf Hussain.

The Yanks want to create an INFIGHTING in the muslims and divide the Pakistani state.

The Khazar jews want to make you fight like they did in Syria. Kick out the Saudi Ambassador also as long as the Hijaz is ruled by the YAZIDI Ibne Saud Shai...tan Family.
< UNITY FAITH DISCIPLINE >
LET THE STATE INSTITUTIONS FUNCTION > ALL WITHIN
< RESPECTIVE JURISDICTIONS >
POLITICIANS OR JUDICIARY ( AZAD AADLIA ) > CAN NOT < PERFORM ALL FUNCTIONS OF STATE INSTITUTIONS >
MAY Allah REST IN PEACE , THE INNOCENT VICTIMS OF TERRORISM IN PESHAWAR, AAMIN
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

riaz · 2 hours ago

There is only party who has a solid stance against Taliban that is MQM- We salute MQM policy.
+2

riaz · 2 hours ago

PML N and PTI is pro Taliban. Both should be banned.
+1

riaz · 2 hours ago

General Kyani and ISI is khasi - dogs of usa.
+1

PAK · 2 hours ago

we need pervaiz musharaf.

riaz · 2 hours ago

ANP was much better then PTI alteast they used to condemn Taliban openly but PTI is party of phutto , they cant say any single word against Taliban - Lannat PTI per.
1 reply · active 2 hours ago

riaz · 2 hours ago

Imran khan is c.h.o.t.i.a leader. Taliban Khan.
pakistani isi ko kahtum kardo sab deshstgardi band hojahgi
+2

Farhan · 5 hours ago

Black Water & fundamentalist kuttter-Hindus groups, tumhara SATTIANAS ho jaye, Ameen !
2 replies · active 2 hours ago

asim · 3 hours ago

Tehrik e Insaf got Rule for the first time , they have people more expert in financial and social planning areas , unfortunatly that they have been given the province with this international terrism , jis ke khilaf to america or allies bhi abhi tak koi kamyabi nai le sakay , akela imran khan kya kare ga teen mahinoon main.
1 reply · active 2 hours ago
+1

Kaptaan · 2 hours ago

Haroon Rashid sahab the world does not work that way "My way or high way"....app kiayani kai mouth peace hai aor is sai ziada kuch nahee....jo kianee na kaha woh programs mai aaker keh dia
+1

Khabri · 2 hours ago

پی ٹی آئی کے ووٹر چکنے لوندے ہیں
طالبان گانڈ نہ مار دیں اس لئے ڈرتے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Please, just hand over the world, your sovereignty, and surrender everything to the zionists, khazars and Gog and Magog so that we can finally live in peace and they can slaughter and rape all of us without any resistance and according to their whim.

• Advanced Member

I'm agree with you. It's not about any religion, the terrorism is the result of deficit of Culture..

I think it's very clear that a society with different races, belives and wants can live together by respecting each other. but, that's something don't occur in many islamic countries

maybe this disgusting words are the result of your cruel goverments in bahrain... yet it's all nonsence...

even majority of sunnis who are against the violencess to shia never can defend you, since such a stupid conversatioan you have and and insulting their believes.

• Advanced Member

Why is this thread titled as it is . Is it because Saudi Arabia is the spiritual home of A.Q ?

As for the Partitioning of India , it's one of those fascinating  historic events worth looking into to .

The largest mass migration of humans beings in history ,EVER ..

Reasons for it , consequences of it , and as always the bloodshed and death on an biblical scale .

More Muslims chose to stay than leave ,  the other way around for Hindus .

I think Bangladesh was originally East Pakistan . 

Why is this thread titled as it is . Is it because Saudi Arabia is the spiritual home of A.Q ?

I think Bangladesh was originally East Pakistan . 

I am starting to question that, actually.  Saudi Arabia is a Wahhabi country; Wahhabi meaning one that follows Abd al-Wahhab.  Osama bin Laden and Ayman adh-Dhawhiri (the former and current head of al-Qaeda) followed Sayyid Qutb instead.  They are classified as Qitbis, not Wahhabis.  And al-Qaeda was born out of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, another terrorist organization.  So I am almost thinking that Egyptian radicals are the spiritual fathers of al-Qaeda.  On the other hand, most of their funds came from Saudi Arabia.  It's quite a mess.  Most Shias simplify it by calling all of them "Wahhabis" but this isn't really true.  Wahhabi refers to a specific group of people, not all extremists.

Yes, Bangladesh was originally East Pakistan and (current) Pakistan was West Pakistan.  The idea was to divide India along religious lines.  Muslims get their own country while Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, and Christians all have to share one (India).  After a while some people in East Pakistan realized that separating by religion wasn't as effective as they thought.  West Pakistan still managed to marginalize them because they spoke a different language (Bengali instead of Urdu).  So Pakistan split, this time along linguistic lines.

• Veteran Member

This pretentious attitude of indo pak shias has got to stop, the cringey analysis above has never been part of shia polemics against sunnis since it was only recently imported from missionaries and right wing publications. The fact that you imitate their polemics serves only to shoot muslims in the foot and mislead others from the great commonalities all sects of Islam had, one of them being that both grant civilian immunity for non combatants in jihad. Even the Godfather of wahhabism, Ibn Taymiyyah said : 

"As for those who cannot offer resistance or cannot fight, such as women, children, monks, old people, the blind, handicapped and their likes, they shall not be killed" (Majmu Alfatawa)

This has been standard policy of sunni rules concerning warfare - much like shia fiqh - since the days of Shaybani, Abu Hanifa's student. 

By parroting what Islam haters blab about 24/7, you are not only legitimizing their over-hyped propaganda but you're alienating all the sunnis (including their ulema) of the past and present who have never excommunicated shias and always recognized the commonalities we have. 

Yeah so all those times when they murder innocent women and children and bystanders, are they not counted as killed ? Maybe they are collateral damage. Sipah e Sahaba, Lashkar e Jhangvi all consider themselves to be Sunni, who are we to say otherwise ?

Ever heard of the Deobandi sub-sect of the Hanafi School of thought ? The Hanafis are Sunnis, you might know that. Most Deobandi "scholars" consider Shias to be murtad at the very least, and Kaafir at average.

Here is a fatwa against the Shia, by "Sunni" scholars :

[URL not allowed]statichtml/files/104292449034866,print.shtml

Some quotes of peace from the fatwa :

THE SAME ALLAMA AT ANOTHER PLACE IN THIS VERY BOOK HAS WRITTEN THAT SHIAH ARE MURTADS (APOSTATES) AND LIABLE TO BE KILLED. (SHAMI, VOL. II, P. 683).

Ohhh look, they even got a hadith against us, the rafida :

"AFTER ME THERE WILL EMERGE A GROUP WHO WILL BE KNOWN BY THE NAME OF RAFIDA. HENCE IF YOU GET HOLD OF THE, KILL THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSHRIKS (POLYTHESISTS) . . . . . . . . . . . . . -- THESE PEOPLE WILL ABUSE ABU BAKAR AND UMAR AND WHOSO ABUSES MY SAHABAH, WILL BE ACCURSED BY Allah, ANGELS AND ALL THE HUMAN BEINGS." (DAR-UL-KUTNI).

The fact that bombings and attacks carried out by Deobandi groups kill without discrimination between fighters and non-fighters is proof enough that they don't follow whatever that is written in their books. 

Another fatwa of peace by Lashkar e Jhangvi :

http://pakistanblogzine.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/hhqqp.jpg

These Sunni groups have continuously attacked Shia gatherings killing women and children alike. They consider it their sacred duty to kill as many Shias as possible. 

And did I mention these groups say they're Sunni 

• Veteran Member

Yeah so all those times when they murder innocent women and children and bystanders, are they not counted as killed ? Maybe they are collateral damage. Sipah e Sahaba, Lashkar e Jhangvi all consider themselves to be Sunni, who are we to say otherwise ?

Ever heard of the Deobandi sub-sect of the Hanafi School of thought ? The Hanafis are Sunnis, you might know that. Most Deobandi "scholars" consider Shias to be murtad at the very least, and Kaafir at average.

Here is a fatwa against the Shia, by "Sunni" scholars :

[URL not allowed]statichtml/files/104292449034866,print.shtml

Some quotes of peace from the fatwa :

Ohhh look, they even got a hadith against us, the rafida :

The fact that bombings and attacks carried out by Deobandi groups kill without discrimination between fighters and non-fighters is proof enough that they don't follow whatever that is written in their books. 

Another fatwa of peace by Lashkar e Jhangvi :

http://pakistanblogzine.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/hhqqp.jpg

These Sunni groups have continuously attacked Shia gatherings killing women and children alike. They consider it their sacred duty to kill as many Shias as possible. 

And did I mention these groups say they're Sunni 

You have completely missed my point, im not saying takfiris don't exist at all; they do, and the retarded deobandis are certainly troubling for the peace of the region given their mindset shown on their websites. Maybe its the language barrier, I don't know. But not only are they using hadiths that are well known even by Ibn Taymiyyah to be fabricated fairytales (http://www.shiapen.com/comprehensive/cursing-sahaba-sharii-penalty/nawasib-lying-imams-ahle-sunnah.html) , these guys are wild cowboys who assume all shias hold the same views and rush to judge. My main objection is towards Waiting and his ilk who assume this is the essence of all sunni thought, which is blatantly untrue (just check the quotes in the above link to verify for your self what orthodox sunnism has historically said about shias). Lets execute the takfiri dogs, and appreciate those sunnis and the ulema of theirs who have always distanced themselves from these scumbags. Only then can muslims survive as a people.

I'd also prefer not to digress and make this a topic about the Islamic tradition's enlightened rules in warfare.